Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdish delegation negotiating reach Baghdad today and leads the demands of Article 140

yota691

08/21/2014 14:58
Kurdish delegation negotiating reach Baghdad today and leads the demands of Article 140

Scheduled to arrive in the Kurdish delegation negotiating to form a new Iraqi government to the capital of Baghdad on Thursday.

26654.jpg?width=400&crop=auto

BAGHDAD / obelisk: scheduled to arrive in the Kurdish delegation negotiating to form a new Iraqi government to the capital of Baghdad on Thursday.

A parliamentary source said in an interview for "obelisk" "It is supposed to arrive in Baghdad today Kurdish delegation negotiating to form a government headed by Hoshyar Zebari and membership Raundozi and Jalal essence and the rest of the members from the small Kurdish parties."

The source, who requested anonymity, said that "the delegation carries with it several files, including Article 140 and the oil and gas law and the payment of the Peshmerga forces and the subject of cutting the salaries of the staff of the Kurdistan region."

The MP for the State of Law bloc high Nassif described, the first on Tuesday, the demands of the Kurdistan Alliance negotiating to form a government of "crippling", calling for political blocs to leave Almokhtlvat and agree on the participants.

It is said that President Mohamed Fouad Masum was commissioned in August 11 current candidate Haider Abadi, the biggest bloc to form a government within 30 days.

Facing Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi significant challenges to the formation of the government, including the requirement of some of the blocks to achieve Mtalibha before participating in the formation of the government, making it the embarrassment in front of the constitutional deadline to form a government before the tenth of next September.

• Upvote 1

Here we go again with Kurdish demands

What's next more boycotting ?

Stop progress on the govt formation?

As usual

They carry the oil and gas law that was voted down by parliment

They carry article 140

And they want Baghdad to pay for their military

Well then maybe they should be controlling that military if they are going to be paying for it

The Kurds are the main stumbling bloc and will remain the main stumbling bloc

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

They need governed in Kurdistan

They had a great opertunity but look at them they threw it all away and are broke

Ya their in Baghdad to stop progress of seating the govt with legislation that's already been voted down demanding they implement it anyway

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

It's funny how, depending on the publication, Kurds can either look like injured puppies, or the most conniving of vipers - ready to bite the heels of anyone looking to purposely OR inadvertently step on them.

Today we see their evil side hinted at. Yet it still seems hopeful with them showing up to parliament. Maybe the "new" government will concede a little to their demands and we can get some compromise and governmental progression.

• Upvote 2

man oh man i have a good feeling that what i call "the money law" will soon be enacted (HCL)!  if they have already determined to give citizens a oil check, i am willing to bet Abadi's recent visit to kurdistan solidified a lot about the HCL.  the kurds have embraced the new PM and they are working together in constructive dialogue.  nothing but positive news since the riddance of mr. m.

• Upvote 11

don`t lop  ----  that  is  part of the  ---- getting new  government  and  re-reading  the  laws  that malarkey   had  put into play ,  and  did nothing  with ,  and  the other tribes will be  chimein    inn   pretty  soon also I will guess ,,,,   all this  demanding  is part of  the  arab  way  of  getting  things  put  up front  I suppose ,    a lot  of  mess  too  re do     after  8  or  so  years of  malrky 

• Upvote 1

It just sounds more and more promising everyday! Thanks for this good news Yota!!!

For sure the ISIS days are numbered with their misguided leaders sending them down the path of no return. Like killing James Foley would spook us into leaving them alone....... We will dig those infidels out of a rabbit hole like we did Saddam Hussein.   ( imho )

• Upvote 6

I love this article....It's a new dawn, a new day and let's stop dragging our feet and do what should have been done years ago....the wheel that squeaks the loudest....

I'm calling Aug 27th our day to celebrate....LOL!  who says no?

Okay don't answer that....but anyway what the Kurds want is what we want....I LIKE IT!!!!

Did I mention Aug. 27th?

• Upvote 4

man oh man i have a good feeling that what i call "the money law" will soon be enacted (HCL)!  if they have already determined to give citizens a oil check, i am willing to bet Abadi's recent visit to kurdistan solidified a lot about the HCL.  the kurds have embraced the new PM and they are working together in constructive dialogue.  nothing but positive news since the riddance of mr. m.

Hey Trinitye, yep things are falling into place and I totally agree with you about the manipulated rate of 1166 you mentioned on another thread. I believe when these issues are cleaned up, especially ISIS, ISX coming on line, banking issues squared away we should should start to see things moving up. Imagine a oil check, electronic banking etc... this will put Iraqis in a different scenario where they can move money more freely. I remember when I first moved here to Mexico 23 years ago, it was like the dark ages my friend. Now here in Cancun things operate like a normal city and making financial transactions are done with ease. Their was a time when I was the only one south of Mexico City with Bloomberg terminals. What is frustrating is knowing the culture we are dealing with over there in Iraq and how long it takes to dot an I and cross a T. Let's hope the new PM continues his path of righteousness and continues to move forward. I truly think the worst is behind us and believe that this thing could become a reality but a politician I am not, nor any financial wizard. JMHO

1505.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib

Author: ah Editor: hl reporter: ay

Number of readings: 12

08/22/2014 14:50

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad confirmed the Kurdistan Alliance MP Najiba Najib, on Friday, that the Kurdistan region is serious in resolving his differences with the Centre, is likely to witness a breakthrough next phase of crises between Baghdad and Erbil.

She said Najib's "Tomorrow's Press," said that "the region and through negotiations with the Maliki government and the previous leaders did not reach satisfactory solutions due to the lack of flexibility to deal as well as raising the ceiling of demands made of the region to stop Tfaaudhath."

Najib added that "the political leaders of the Kurdistan region is serious at the moment to resume Mfadaudhatha on resolving the differences between the center and the region and that of the file, including the budget and export of oil and Article 140 to reach agreements satisfactory to both parties without dropping to the rights of any of them."

She Najib said that "there is optimism and expectations on resolving most of the outstanding issues between the government in Baghdad and Erbil, especially as Prime Minister-designate promised Haider Abadi, the region that there would be discussion sessions to resolve all differences and soon."

It is said that the relationship between the Kurdistan region and the central government have seen before tense months because of differences on the issues of the federal budget and export of oil.

Kurdistan (PUK) and the National Alliance agree on the general principles of the formation of the government

flag-500x242.jpg

Glands Iraq-Presse -22 August / August: the delegation negotiating a contract for the forces of Kurdistan, on Friday evening, a meeting with the National Alliance on the formation of the new Federal Government, as agreed by both parties to submit his papers with a view to negotiating for another agreed.

A member of the delegation from the Kurdistan Islamic Group MP Ahmad Haji Rashid in a press statement stated L / Iraq Press / The "Kurdish negotiating delegation held a meeting with a delegation of the National Alliance, and it was a positive meeting."

He explained that "the meeting discussed the nature of negotiation and communication on the general principles for the formation of the next federal government, and the need to resolve problems between the province and the center and abide by the constitution."

And that "the two delegations agreed during the meeting to provide each party to the other negotiating his cards on the formation of the government," adding that "there is another meeting with the delegation of the Kurdish National Alliance will be held two days later."

The delegation included Cree negotiator in membership: Hoshyar Zebari, Faryad Roandozi and Jalal Jawhar, Najib Abdullah and Zana Roustaaa.

It is scheduled to discuss the delegation of the Kurdistan Alliance negotiator three files with the problem of the negotiating committee of the National Alliance for the purpose of forming a government on Monday.

The first file regards Article 140, which placed after the change (June 9) any control after the so-called "Islamic state" on the city of Mosul.

In regard to the second file, while the oil and gas and the quantity exported and the authority supervising export, either third file has do Peshmerga and pay dues and processing.

And continue the meetings and negotiations, the political blocs, the aim of agreeing on the main lines of the Iraqi government anticipated, with Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi in previous statements that the government will be formed at the time of constitutional, and will include all shades of Iraq, and will not be marginalized any political component, while stressing that he would be excluded State does not have the personal integrity, competence and experience high. Anthy.v. (1)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185019-kurdistan-puk-and-the-national-alliance-agree-on-the-general-principles-of-the-formation-of-the-government/#ixzz3BAAWlQWo

• Upvote 1

08/24/2014 12:00
22187.jpg?width=400&crop=auto&watermark=
Iraqi flag

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Badr mass revealed internalized within the National Alliance, on Sunday, that the demands of all the political blocs are high, and most notably by the delegation of the Kurdistan Alliance, as described demands as high ceilings, drew calls for it to take over management of the authority.

The MP said the bloc Badr Abdel Hussein Zergawi in an interview for "obelisk" that "the political blocs and delegations presented their demands to the negotiating committee within the National Alliance, but this demands high ceilings and especially the demands of the delegation of the Kurdistan Alliance."

Zergawi added that "the demands of the Kurds is the application of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution, and the adoption of the law of oil and gas and other points," explaining that "these demands are not limited to the executive branch, but also relates to the House of Representatives and other authorities."

The MP for the National Alliance that "the survival of the high ceilings of the political blocs, will affect the speed up the formation of the government", calling on the masses to "reduce the ceilings of their demands for the formation of a strong government with a broad base."

And select the prime minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, the conditions to be provided by the candidates in the political blocs to ministerial positions in the next government.

According to a statement issued by the Office Abadi media got "obelisk" a copy of it, that "Abadi face messages to the political blocs to present candidates for ministerial positions in the government in charge of formed who meets a number of conditions to be able to put the right person in the right place."

Commissioned by President Fuad Masum, a candidate in the August 11 biggest bloc, Haider al-Abadi to form a government, within 30 days in accordance with the constitutional period, in the form of the National Alliance for the negotiating committee to discuss and study the government program with the political blocs and naming ministers.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185019-kurdistan-puk-and-the-national-alliance-agree-on-the-general-principles-of-the-formation-of-the-government/#ixzz3BInmPIFb

Aajl..alebadi: determined to resolve the outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil, according to the Constitution

Sunday, 24 August / August 2014 15:01

b_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi intention to resolve the outstanding issues between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in accordance with the Aldstor..itba

Abadi: determined to resolve the problems between Baghdad and Arbil, and must increase their coordination to confront Daash

Sunday, 24 August / August 2014 15:14

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi intention to resolve the problems outstanding between the federal government and the government of the Kurdistan region within a federal Iraq unified and according to the constitution.

A statement of the Information Office of the Prime Minister-designate Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it for Abadi said that "differences must be addressed in the light of the Constitution and the principle of national partnership to promote the unity of Iraq and its full sovereignty on its land."

Abadi and stressed "the need to consolidate efforts and increase cooperation and coordination between the center and the region in the areas of military and security services to fight al Daash and terrorist groups and eliminate them."

The relation between Baghdad and Erbil acute tension in the differences and exchanged accusations, especially after the prime minister accused the outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, the Kurdish leadership in Kurdistan converts Arbil, the seat of the Daash and the Baathists called for the province to suspend the participation of ministers of the Kurds in the meetings of the Council of Ministers the federal government.

It also saw the relationship between the two sides, unlike with respect to the management of oil wealth, where he began the Kurdistan region months before the export of crude oil extracted from its territory to Turkey and sell it to the outside through the pipeline created by nearly two years in isolation from the federal government, sparking resentment Baghdad, which has sued Arbil and threatened to buyers of oil region Qanonaa.anthy to proceed against them.