Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

bigwave

I realize that it is prohibited BUT I would really be interested to see IF this guy had criminal charges before he turned 18!

I think that would shed some light on this guys character! :)

This didnt look like it was his first strong armed robbery to me. He obviously done it several more times before. These people were very scared of this punk. it just so happens he pulled it in front of someone that called the law. I still dont understand why most black people are standing behind this punk and his family. I cerntainly hope that most black people dont take the good rev. al's advice and go riot in the white communities, cause its not going to end well for all concerned!

"Assuming" that an indictment will come out of the Grand Jury, there's NO way there will not be a change of venue for a trial.  No reasonable person can predict an impartial jury could be found in St. Louis for a trial.  For that matter there's probably NO place in the U.S. where any jury could be impartial in this case, thanks to the Media.  Quite honestly, I think the officer's life as he's known it is over, regardless of the outcome of this -- charges or no charges.  Talk about need a change of Venue.....he needs to buy a place on Mars!

• Upvote 1

"Assuming" that an indictment will come out of the Grand Jury, there's NO way there will not be a change of venue for a trial.  No reasonable person can predict an impartial jury could be found in St. Louis for a trial.  For that matter there's probably NO place in the U.S. where any jury could be impartial in this case, thanks to the Media.  Quite honestly, I think the officer's life as he's known it is over, regardless of the outcome of this -- charges or no charges.  Talk about need a change of Venue.....he needs to buy a place on Mars!

Yep, this is very sad Officer Wilson situtation for all concerned. This man will have to go into hiding, he will have to go out of country for a while. He probablly end up in Mexico.