Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

bigwave

It's the same with homoes

They get more protection from our govt than I do because I'm not perverted

What ever happened to equality

Why isn't any one punching anyone a hate crime ?

If a homoe punchs me is that a hate crime ?

So my face isn't concidered as valuable as someone else's in the eyes of our government

I want equal protection under the law

Shall I say it again

• Upvote 2

The WAPO reported that Mister Brown was college bound and makes it sound like the police officer involved just singled him out for no reason. Luckily the internet filters the news now. Here’s some background on Mister Brown……. 

You can look all this up yourself on Case.net Missouri. Do your search inSt. Louis County in 2014, you’ll find him.
Whenever Al Sharpton, Jesse and Obama chime in it winds up being another Tawana Brawley case, they destroyed Zimmerman and they will destroy this officer as well even though it most likely will be found he was justified…

According to Casenet, this unarmed teen has been charged with:

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }  

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000  
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD
Next Charge/Judgment
Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000
Next Charge/Judgment
Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }
Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100
Next Charge/Judgment
OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST.  ANN PD

• Upvote 2

Ya never know the kid was a kid if he's only 18

He may of hit that officer thinking dumb and thinking like some tv show he saw on tv

The officer was hurt

The kid eventually realizing his game was up

But that officer was pissed off not because the kid was black but because a person just busted his eye

That cop may of been in a state of mind that wanted revenge

The kid may of tried to surrender but it was too late and the cop took him out

Things happen too fast for rational thinking sometimes

It just does

So if he was not on the offense at the time the shooting took place then the police may be liable

If I would of busted that cops eye socket he may of done the same thing to me or anyone else

But this calling for justice thru rioting is just silly

Everyone knows by now about a thing called due process of the law

So what kind of justice are they calling for ?

No process of the law ?

It's going to take time so every one needs to go get some rest and calm down

The police out their are just doing their job they weren't there just like the protesters weren't there

So no need for these protests

They can do a lot more sticking together and investigating this matter and making sure justice is served no matter which way it turns out

Its a shame

But young men sometimes do crazy things most of the time no one gets killed in the process but once in awhile they do

It doesn't mean that kid would of never changed and got a job and raised a family and turned out to be a regular guy

It means a terrible set of events took place in a very short time in that kids life that turned out to be fatal

It is funny that his mother on TV stated that he was too shy to play football!

More likely he was not getting good enough grades or that he stayed in trouble too much!

Off to college huh? Tech school is concerned college huh? Air Conditioning repair LOL

This young man was running fast down the wrong way! Bless his heart!

• Upvote 1

WOW!  and you honestly don't even recognize, in the faintest way, the racism in the remark you just made.  you denote division between this WE and MAINLY BLACKS, who evidently are not a member of your WE club.  they already have a group promoting this model as you have remarked, they go by the name of the Ku Klux Klan.  you should probably apply for membership.

thanks for telling how you really feel and please don't feel a need or propensity to re-explain or clean up your message.  I, a black man with black friends and black children, heard your message loud and clear.   

Ok let me explain it so even a caveman can understand it. WHO is doing the looting and shooting. Its BLACK people 

Ya with me so far sport.

when I say WE I am talking about honest hard working people (Black , White Hispanic, Chinese , )     

YOU with me so far sport. 

Some of MY Grandchildren are BLACK.

I grew up in a BLACK neighborhood and still have the same childhood friends That I grew up with.

My son in law who is black Is one of the most hard working individuals that I have ever known and is a wonderful father to my grandchildren.

So take your racist Bullshat and place it where the sun dont shine. I hate racism in any form.  

Shooting at police is wrong

looting and stealing what you didnt pay for is wrong.

Its called LAW and ORDER

and guess what if you break those laws and are a menace you can possibly get shot.

I a RED man with black family and BLACK friends heard your message loud and clear.  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ok let me explain it so even a caveman can understand it. WHO is doing the looting and shooting. Its BLACK people 

Ya with me so far sport.

when I say WE I am talking about honest hard working people (Black , White Hispanic, Chinese , )     

YOU with me so far sport. 

Some of MY Grandchildren are BLACK.

I grew up in a BLACK neighborhood and still have the same childhood friends That I grew up with.

My son in law who is black Is one of the most hard working individuals that I have ever known and is a wonderful father to my grandchildren.

So take your racist Bullshat and place it where the sun dont shine. I hate racism in any form.  

Shooting at police is wrong

looting and stealing what you didnt pay for is wrong.

Its called LAW and ORDER

and guess what if you break those laws and are a menace you can possibly get shot.

I a RED man with black family and BLACK friends heard your message loud and clear.  

Ain't it amazing how quick that "race card" comes out of the deck? 

I am multi-racal as well. Mother was Japanese, Father was Indian & White.

I look white, but I assure you - I am NOT.

I married a beautiful black lady and we had the world's greatest son anyone ever had.

He is multi-racal as well. Even if he does look and identify as "black".

There have been a few times in my life that a person whom was black has said that I must be racist because I believe in rules or law & order! LOL

• Upvote 1

This is very very believable.  You can tell by the shot pattern they have been showing on the news that  starting at the hand and stringing  up the guys right side.

This officer was firing under extreme duress .It wasnt till the final shot that he finally succeeded in delivering a stopping shot.

This officer like all officers have to qualify with their weapons on a regular basis.  They are taught to aim center body mass. 

If this officer intentionally meant to murder said bad guys . There would be 6 rounds in his chest. 

Nope this officer was scared for his life and his shot pattern proves it. 

BrownAutopsy210-320.jpg

I'm curious where you got this diagram Dog...

The release of information from a "preliminary autopsy report" this early is very suspect for being from a questionable source.

Where you find this "info"?

The WAPO reported that Mister Brown was college bound and makes it sound like the police officer involved just singled him out for no reason. Luckily the internet filters the news now. Here’s some background on Mister Brown……. 

You can look all this up yourself on Case.net Missouri. Do your search inSt. Louis County in 2014, you’ll find him.

Whenever Al Sharpton, Jesse and Obama chime in it winds up being another Tawana Brawley case, they destroyed Zimmerman and they will destroy this officer as well even though it most likely will be found he was justified…

According to Casenet, this unarmed teen has been charged with:

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }  

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000  

Next Charge/Judgment

Next Charge/Judgment

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo: 565.050 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Next Charge/Judgment

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST.  ANN PD

I assure you Bigwave... that is internet BS.

If he was arrested for an "Armed Burglary w/Serious Physical Injury" as your post claims...

He would NOT have been out walking around that day... he would be in jail or prison.

What is the Deal? Why can't folks wait for the FACTS...

Why the rush to judgement without knowing all of the facts?

What Good Does That Accomplish???

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dog, I recently got called racist too. And my second wife was a black southern bell.

My first wife a Mexican national. Go figure. My God,if they knew the details of my

third, and last, wife they would call me much worse. Don't let it get to ya, brother.

These folks don't even understand that it's the media playing them.

This is not about race, it's about mind control.

• Upvote 2

Got it...Okay if you all trust MSM.... Who am I to say anything?

This whole thing is stinking to high heaven... looks like they are trying to provoke a revolution. This mess has been handled in the worst way possible and the media is getting even more folks whipped up and divided... it's the media is who is promoting racism the most. Of course the racism is there... they just are make it worse. IMHO

They should NOT be trying this case is the media... "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"

"The New York Times is reporting that the results of a family-requested autopsy on Michael Brown show that the Ferguson, Missouri, teen was shot at least six times by police officer Darren Wilson. The autopsy was performed by Dr. Michael Baden, a veteran examiner who the Times says "reviewed the autopsies of both President John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr." (like we got the "truth" there)

From the Times:

"One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown's skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family's request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said. 

Can't we all just take a step back and admit we really don't know enough about what happened?

Why is the MSM doing this?

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

In the 60 detroit riots I had people there . A cousin in the national guard. 

His orders were anyone caught looting was to be shot.  Anyone out after curfew was to be shot.

He killed one man and a looting 17 year old boy.  Sadly the 17 year old bothered him till the day he died.

Many times I told him . "Hey you followed the orders that you were given"

But anyway with that being said once the killing started the riot ended.

We are to scared to do what we know must be done because we will be called racist .

Because its mainly blacks that we would have to shoot makes it unpolitically correct to do whats necessary to once again establish law and order.

dude seek help.  i truly hope you don't meet Jesus with that type of merciless heart because you will be greeted with the same level of mercy....rest assured.  ask God to forgive you and to heal your black heart.  and no sir, there is no need to offer an explanation to these words spoken.  its intent is heard loud and clear.  i am detroit born and raised and my family lived through the riots.  you know nothing about the police brutality of that day...nothing.  however you expressly condone killing my people like they were dogs run wild.  

fair enough.  you are entitled to your opinion.  but i ask you to do one thing.  OWN YOUR WORDS!  BE A MAN!  and when you talk about "We are to scared to do what we know must be done...."  and how "once the killing started the riot ended", your words are well understood.

LGD - you really surprised me siding with these comments.... you really did.  

all these professed lovers of God on this site but i have yet to hear anyone talking mercy and grace.  i hear execution of law.  eye for an eye.  i hope the love of God will truly come into all of your hearts.  His love propels mercy and the forgiveness of debts.  but many of you do not express to others the mercy you have received from one who snatched your sin sick souls from a devil's hell.  you were no better than mike brown.  if we danced your sins across a big screen television, you would hide yourself in shame.  but yet God hold you innocent for all the mess you have done over your lifetime, yet you do not return the same love to others.  

i pray for many of you that you will truly find His love, and seek opportunity to repay to others.  "Forgive us our debts AS WE FORGIVE our debtors."  but many of you scream "kill kill kill for the debts that you owe."  i hope your souls become converted.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

+ One Trinity!!!

( all Out... catch you when I get recharged )

Tell me Dog...

Would creating a "scarecrow" with the clothing style of Travon Martin for target practice be considered...

Christian... Non-Racist... Fair Minded?

You said it was yours and your idea of a joke. NOT FUNNY!!!

Yeah a woman NEVER forgets...

You posted a picture of that here and then asked the mods to take it down for you.

TOO LATE... I SAW it and I REMEMBER it.... it was floating across the top gallery pictures for everyone to see.

Face it you and a whole lot of others cover each other here for contemptible and blatant racism.

This Is No Longer An Okay Way To Be.... Not Acceptable Any More... Sorry Man.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Racism is alive and doing well in America & every other country. FACT!

I find it amusing when a white commits a crime against a black; people play the race card. BUT it does NOT work the other way around.

The race card was even in play when an Hispanic shot a black kid. WOW

I know many blacks who are racist but I guess that is OK.

When will we all be equal?????????????

The REALITY is NEVER.  Lets analyze this a Rich man will never be equal to a poor man. They live 2 very different life styles one is glorified while the other is looked down upon. Same with race. Always will be that way until we are ALL judged by the lord.

Edited by easyrider

The REALITY is NEVER.  Lets analyze this a Rich man will never be equal to a poor man. They live 2 very different life styles one is glorified while the other is looked down upon. Same with race. Always will be that way until we are ALL judged by the lord.

Yes... Let's "analyze this"... Easy... with your reasoning... we would still have slaves here in the US.

I'm quite sure that the slave owners used to say "That's the way it is... and that's the way it always will be".

Guess what? Times have changed.

Edited by Maggie123

and just so we are all commenting from the same understanding, it is of utmost importance that we agree to the definition of the word racist prior to our remarks.

racist - having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

"we are investigating complaints about racist abuse at the club"

most minorities that i know do not believe their race is superior but quite the contrary.  they deal with feeling that they are not regarded with impartiality by the majority due to their racial heritage.  the feeling of inequality leads to hate and even worse, self hate....both hating the majority and sometimes hating being the minority (self hate).  this is why, and only for example, when caucasians post pictures of obama with the face of a monkey/chimp etc, some regard it as racist because it is interpreted as not just being against obama's policies but also expressing obama (a black man) to being an inferior human being to a white man.  the inferiority of a man in regards to another was birth in constitutional law of america where blacks were counted as 3/5th of a white citizen (read more).  

this message of superiority of one man over another has been propagated through many streams for many many years.  preachers have preached it from pulpits ("cursed be cain (black man)....he shall server his brothers (whites and jews)") as God's will, taught in schools, and watched by our children during their daily television programs (mighty mouse the pale faced mouse swooping courageously to save all the cowardly brown mice.  or kimba "the white lion" courageously saving the cowardly colored animals in the jungle to the them song "whose the one who never turns and runs").  young black girls preferring to play with white dolls because their hair more beautiful than that of the black dolls.

on the flip side some of the majority holding a racist disposition (belief of superiority) are also a victim.  they are a victim to fear.  fear of role reversal, that one day they might become the minority.  fear of losing authority, influence and power and being subjected to a payout of retribution.  the fear of loss.

in the end though we are dealing with a spiritual problem because hate and fear are anti-christ.  there is no love in it. there is no God in it.  the only way to ever resolve our problem is by embracing God's love and sharing it to our fellow man.  there the hate dissipates and the fear is destroyed.  love conquers all.  God's love is the key!

and so with that, I love you All.  i hold no malice in my heart against anyone.  i pray we will all come to truly know God's love and His mercy and share this from our hearts to one another.  only then will the divisive tools of satan be destroyed.  it is really that simple.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 3

Maggie, you nailed it.

I've been saying for years that it seems the government is inciting a civil war.

Truth be told, the PTB are probably surprised we haven't retaliated already.

The sad part is they, the government, are believing there own propaganda and think

they will win control over us.

The last time anyone thought that we created the most devastating weapon EVER

and dropped it on them,"TWICE".

Then Admiral Yammamoto said,"I FEAR ALL WE HAVE DONE IS AWAKENED A

SLEEPING GIANT".

• Upvote 2

Trinity, I don't know how to express myself better.

It's not about racism, some big dude just beat the shite out of a man who carries

a gun. And,"from what we've been told", that big guy was coming back for more.

Somehow, I'll bet you what the man with the gun was thinking was abject fear. Not

,"oh goodie I get to kill a black man".

Did you see the video of him in the store, he's huge. I am equally as huge. I stand

Six feet one inch and weigh 270lbs. I'm bald with a biker goatee. And I work out nearly

every day. I look like I'm 35 not 50, and I clearly notice the intimidation in people's

When I come around.

Because of my presence I NEVER become violent, and regularly tell people, "if you

ever hear me yell don't try to understand what I'm saying, just hit the ground. Because

if I'm yelling someone just tossed a grenade".

Was the cop racist? We truly don't know. But what we know as a fact is that the media

is absolutely spinning the story and inciting violence, and there doing it for a reason.

Is racism alive in America? Not only here, but ANYWHERE people of different races

have come together.

Will we ever eliminate racism. UNEQUIVOCALLY NO.

Do you and I have to play a role in this childish stupidity. For the love of our blessed

Saviour I hope not.

My brother, people die every day, and no one is more tragic than the other. Especially

IF the death is a lost soul. So how do we surpass this ignorance?

EDUCATION. You and I must look in the mirror and start there. Look far beyond the

Outer layer, deep down inside of who we are. Who we all are. Precious children of

God Almighty. Loved and cherished beyond our ability to understand it. And then

When we have seen the truth educate our children, our families, our neighbors

Our friends. Speak truth to power. I love you. I LOVE YOU.

I don't see the color of your skin, I see the depth of your soul. I see something that

Jesus Christ gave his life for. Educate everyone in this. And then be aware of snakes

Slithering in to intentionally stir up hatred. For that is NOT of God. But we are of God,

And by this shall everyone know that YOU are my brother, if we have love one to another.

• Upvote 5