Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Officer Darren Wilson Suffered “Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket” During Mike Brown Attack

bigwave

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown. This was after Michael Brown and his accomplice Dorian Johnson robbed a local Ferguson convenience store.

xbrown-robbery-stroe.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Dz
Michael Brown robbed a Ferguson convenience store the morning of his death.

Local St. Louis sources said Wilson suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.” This comes from a source within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.

xcranial-.jpg.pagespeed.ic.C_KRI12tTb.jp
(File Image)

A blowout fracture is a fracture of one or more of the bones surrounding the eye and is commonly referred to as an orbital floor fracture. (AAPOS)

This comes after St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter tweeted out last night that a dozen local witnesses confirmed Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the Brown shooting story.

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop’s version of events in shooting #Ferguson

— Christine Byers (@ChristineDByers) August 19, 2014

Officer Darren Wilson left the state of Missouri last week.

More… The St. Louis County Police told reporters after the shooting that the police officer involved suffered facial injuries. He “was hit” and the “side of his face was swollen.”

• Upvote 8

I am not happy about this. It does show the need to investigate the whole crime, and not to feed bits and pieces into the minds of those who would hi-jack a terrible incident for a covert agenda. The private autopsy showed all bullets shot into Michael Brown were into his front, not the back as most were reporting initially. The X-ray actually shows the cops left eye socket not the right as the article reads, if the X-Ray ifs keeping with the patients anatomical right and left. If correct, was Michael Brown right hand dominant? Or possessor of a good right hook for a leftie? Had to be something like that indoor to break the mans eye socket. Cops are not supermen or all MMA fighters. Just cuz your a cop don't mean you can beat up everyone you come in contact with. If Michael was just 18 years old, as tall and as big as he was, he would have scarred the crap out of me if he confronted me. (I plan on taking self defense classes after the RV.) everyone must let the investigation run it's course, speed it up perhaps, but let it run it's course to let the truth come out. What does need to be fixed now is the distrust the people of Ferguson have for police. Why do they feel justice, the laws and the police are not there to protect them? The cops are to protect and SERVE all people regardless of their ethnicity. If the good people of Ferguson, who cares about the criminals, don't feel they can trust the cops then there is a root cause there that must be exposed, resected, and replaced.

• Upvote 3

lets see what kind of lies eric holder spews out now. These thugs will get away with robbery, and numerous other crimes. Officer Wilson is a HERO and I applaude him for his bravery.

Michael Brown was nothing more than a bully and robbing thug! He got what he deserved!

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 1

I'd like to see a lie detector strapped to the eye witness

He shouldn't be afraid of that if he's telling the truth

They must rob everywhere possible before the truth gets out

That way it's ok to bust up and rob soneone else's private property who had nothing to do with any of this

The intelligence of the protestors is starting to be come more clear

Is this the first black guy this cop supposedly singled out because of his race and shot him just because of his race?

I wonder how many times that cop pulled over a black person and didn't shoot him because of his race

I guess the thought is he just didn't like this one particular black guy and shot him

Maybe that's why he shot him so many times he couldn't see very well

At least the cop didn't run away crying when he was injured he kept right on protecting America from a thug like that

He's a hero

• Upvote 9

This is very very believable.  You can tell by the shot pattern they have been showing on the news that  starting at the hand and stringing  up the guys right side.

This officer was firing under extreme duress .It wasnt till the final shot that he finally succeeded in delivering a stopping shot.

This officer like all officers have to qualify with their weapons on a regular basis.  They are taught to aim center body mass. 

If this officer intentionally meant to murder said bad guys . There would be 6 rounds in his chest. 

Nope this officer was scared for his life and his shot pattern proves it. 

BrownAutopsy210-320.jpg

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 8

lets see what kind of lies eric holder spews out now. These thugs will get away with robbery, and numerous other crimes. Officer Wilson is a HERO and I applaude him for his bravery.

Michael Brown was nothing more than a bully and robbing thug! He got what he deserved!

Right on!!  :twothumbs: 

DontLop well said as well my friend!!!

Didn't they also say that out of the 70 some protesters now arrested only like 3 were actually even from Ferguson? Several weren't even from the state?  Like I said before just another excuse for the urchins to rob and loot and destroy other people's stuff, most of them didn't even know the kid or care as long as they can get a free TV and some new Nikes!!  Many of these animals don't even need a reason to riot and loot, like I said before it could be from a bad call in a football game, or maybe their team won, it really doesn't matter, just an excuse to be aholes!!! Anyone caught looting should be SHOT it has nothing to do with what's going on here!

This is very very believable.  You can tell by the shot pattern they have been showing on the news that  starting at the hand and stringing  up the guys right side.

This officer was firing under extreme duress .It wasnt till the final shot that he finally succeeded in delivering a stopping shot.

This officer like all officers have to qualify with their weapons on a regular basis.  They are taught to aim center body mass. 

If this officer intentionally meant to murder said bad guys . There would be 6 rounds in his chest. 

Nope this officer was scared for his life and his shot pattern proves it. 

BrownAutopsy210-320.jpg

Agreed 100% Big Dog, looks to me like he walked right up his target, nice to see ya again by the way!!

• Upvote 2

Hopefully ALL the TRUTH will soon surface and the hate mongers can find somewhere else to spew their hate---rush to judgement always solves things

Both ways. Agreed.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/20/attorney-general-holder-swift-investigation-michael-brown-ferguson

Edited by umbertino

MY $.02....

If officer Wilson is found innocent, or not enough being presented to convict, THEN all mayhem will

break out in that lovely city!  The true racists there are NOT of the white populace!

Agreed

In the 60 detroit riots I had people there . A cousin in the national guard. 

His orders were anyone caught looting was to be shot.  Anyone out after curfew was to be shot.

He killed one man and a looting 17 year old boy.  Sadly the 17 year old bothered him till the day he died.

Many times I told him . "Hey you followed the orders that you were given". 

But anyway with that being said once the killing started the riot ended.

We are to scared to do what we know must be done because we will be called racist .

Because its mainly blacks that we would have to shoot makes it unpolitically correct to do whats necessary to once again establish law and order.

sad day in america when a violent gang is allowed to wreak a honest business men's livelihood  cause we have a black president 

I am out of plusses but you all deserve one in my book.

Nice to see you Dog...you been hiding from us??

Hope Mrs Dog is well too!

I have to sometimes get away from all of the crap. head to the northwoods , camp and recharge my batteries.

Take a few of the grand kids and mrs dog. fish, gather blue berrys,  catch bullfrogs  talk to the elders and grandfathers of my tribe.

10 days in the bush will make you feel alive again.   :)

• Upvote 3

I've had conceal carry permit in Louisiana for some time.  Initially and also at renewals, permit holders are required to go through a training class.  In everyone in which I've been part of, you are taught to NEVER draw your weapon unless/until a threat of bodily harm is (in your personal opinion) eminent.  Then you draw, not necessarily shoot.  When you "fear" for bodily harm unless you shoot, you pull the trigger.  All the tv shows where the shooter aims for the head or the leg (just to knock the perp down) are just that -- tv shows.  You are taught that if you shoot, you shoot at the trunk of the perpetrator:  from the top of the chest down to the waist.  That is the part of the body that holds the most vital organs.  And the premise is that if you're shooting, you need to stop the perpetrator, and that's the best location to do so.

How many times do you shoot?  Until the perpetrator is unable to be an eminent threat any longer. 

We don't know for sure what the facts of the shooting are, but I'll  bet that when those facts are revealed and proven correct, the cop will be vindicated.  They've not revealed how many shots he fired.  But if he was really that far away from Brown when shooting, the odds are he shot 13-15 times to hit him 5.  It's been my experience that for that many shots to be necessary to stop a perpetrator from a service gun, (I'm assuming at Glock 40 or 9mm) Brown was NOT trying to surrender.  My guess is the cop was scared to death!

• Upvote 4

We are to scared to do what we know must be done because we will be called racist .

Because its mainly blacks that we would have to shoot ...

WOW!  and you honestly don't even recognize, in the faintest way, the racism in the remark you just made.  you denote division between this WE and MAINLY BLACKS, who evidently are not a member of your WE club.  they already have a group promoting this model as you have remarked, they go by the name of the Ku Klux Klan.  you should probably apply for membership.

thanks for telling how you really feel and please don't feel a need or propensity to re-explain or clean up your message.  I, a black man with black friends and black children, heard your message loud and clear.   

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Trinity

I get that part about the we club and racist ive been hearing it for the last 40 years out of the likes of al sharpton jesse Jackson Lewis Farrakhan and the likes of that we club

It is very disturbing when ya here it in reguards to your race .

Welcome to the club

Maybe we can start our own we club

Something a little different

I know my mother and neighbors and when they are corralled up by that we club when they refer to whie this and white people as if were all the same I know that's how you feel

It sucks

I don't think this is a white black thing

I just think the two races just happened to be involved this time

Edited by dontlop

It's only a matter of time before the same thing happens again

So why all the protesting and rioting

Thousands of people are murdered by their own race

Shouldn't all the murders be protested equally ?

But it a white guy kills a black guy

Its time to riot ?

I don't get that part unless the protestors hate white people

If a black gang member kills another black guy

They just go watch tv as if that's ok to do that

I don't really need to explain what I'm saying I think we all get it with out being called racist for saying it

Racism is alive and doing well in America & every other country. FACT!

I find it amusing when a white commits a crime against a black; people play the race card. BUT it does NOT work the other way around.

The race card was even in play when an Hispanic shot a black kid. WOW

I know many blacks who are racist but I guess that is OK.

When will we all be equal?????????????

• Upvote 2

Remember Denzel Washingtons speech on that movie remember the titans

If we don't come together on this sacred ground we will all end up in one of these graves

Remember that speech

I think they need to play that once a week on every tv network

I don't care if they just play the speech

He delivered it very well so we all understood it

Battle of Gettysburg speech

• Upvote 1

Still trying to figure out this "hate" crime thang!

If I am white but punch a black man - it's a "hate" crime. But if I am black and punch a white man - it ain't.

If I am normal and punch a LBGT - it's a "hate" crime. But if an LBGT punches me - it ain't.

If you cut me off in my car & I purposely ram my car into yours - ain't that a "hate" crime too?

I am just so confused! :(

• Upvote 1