Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

uncirculd

Nelg

You could easily replace the name ISIS in your rant with, "ABORTION".

Are we so different? Either by overt act, or silent denial, we've murdered

60 MILLION BABIES. 60,000,000, SIXTY MILLION.

Innocent, helpless unborn BABIES.

Just stuck a knife inside and chopped them up. In the name of convenience.

ARE WE REALLY DIFFERENT?

Hell Yes we are different.  And equating abortion to the wholesale religious genocide that is going on is stupid.  But if you really wanna go there, lol, then please get both your "technique" and your stats correct.  Also, it would be nice if you looked at the other side of that "issue".  There are many reasons a woman might find herself in that position, and not all of them were due to bad judgment on her part!!!!

That might not be the right decision for every woman, but neither is the other alternatives.  YOUR religious narrow minded tunnel vision is very near to the same tunnel vision of ISIS in that regard.  Mainstream religions, have this: "don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up"  thing going on.   Lord but I hate organized relgions.  They are the cause of more pain, suffering, Death, war and destruction in the world than any other force.

May the gods save us from religious fundamentalists and extremists of every stripe!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

LadyGrace your right if I tell you what to do with your life that would make us no different than ISIS. I'm diehard Conservative except the part where I tell you what to do with your body. I personally wouldn't do it but I'm sure that there's a reconciliation for it eventually. Listen; don't want to get into morality play but what are you saying we should do about ISIS anyway? We're no better so we should do nothing? Maybe we should just ignore them and they'll go away. Just trying to understand your response to Nelg.

• Upvote 1

27,195Shares By Kyle Becker 8 hours ago
10487348_10204688032669414_3285938031292

Marine veteran Nick Powers responded to the brutal murder of American photo journalist James Foley carried out by ISIS/ISIL/IS (whatever they’re named this week). Warning: Strong language.

As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn't know how to fight, you’re bullying the weak.

You say Islam is the religion of peace,but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam’s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice… So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend. In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States.
Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can’t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence. It’s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I’m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days.
Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I’ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you.
Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this… the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called “meeting” with your 72 virgins and send you to your “prophet” Mohamed.

The original post comes “A Subtle Message to ISIS” came via the Warfighter FoundationAmerican Live Wire carried his disclaimer:

UPDATE: To all who read this and assume this is against all Muslims, I am sorry you are too blind to read, this isn’t against Muslims in general. If you feel otherwise I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself one question, am I an extremist? You say Islam is the religion of peace, since when does terrorizing the innocent (beheading women and children, wtf?) mean peace? This is directed at all extremist, if this offends/makes you angry or think I am racist you are are probably an extremist…

It’s one thing for ISIS to brutally murder innocent women and children, and execute Americans on social media. The terrorist army is fast making mortal enemies around the world, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out this isn't going to end well for them.

Editor’s note: This article was updated after the origin of the letter was uncovered.

Oh yes, isis has awoken the "SLEEPING GIANT"

• Upvote 2

Kerry confirms release of US journalist Peter Theo Curtis from Syria captivity
  • US using ‘every tool’ to secure other journalists held
  • Family thanks Qatar and says no ‘payment of money' involved
  •  
2dc166ea-d623-4dd6-b3a5-6be3474e781c-460The news of Curtis’s release came days after fellow journalist James Foley was killed. Photograph: Carlo Allegri/Reuters

Secretary of state John Kerry on Sunday confirmed the release in Syria of Peter Theo Curtis, an American journalist who had been held for two years by the militant group Jabhat al-Nusra, an affiliate of al-Qaida.

Kerry, speaking as debate continued in the US over the proper response to the killing of another journalist, James Foley, by Islamic State (Isis) militants, said Curtis’s time in captivity had been “a horrific period”.

Curtis’s family released a statement in which his mother, Nancy Curtis, said: “The Curtis family is deeply grateful to the governments of the United States and Qatar and to the many individuals, private and public, who helped negotiate the release of our son, brother and cousin.”

The statement added: “While the family is not privy to the exact terms that were negotiated, we were repeatedly told by representatives of the Qatari government that they were mediating for Theo’s release on a humanitarian basis without the payment of money.”

An unnamed Qatari source told Reuters: “Qatari intelligence agencies were behind the release of the American journalist in Syria.”

The Qatari-owned television station al-Jazeera first reported Curtis’s release, saying he had been handed over to a representative of the United Nations. Reuters’ Qatari source did not have details on what Qatar had done to free Curtis, saying only that it had been a matter of “communication with the right people in Syria”.

The Obama administration, which has been subjected to criticism since the death of Foley, for its policy of refusing to pay ransoms to terrorist groups, is reported to be considering air strikes agains Isis leaders in Syria, a move senior Republicans demanded on Sunday. 

On Sunday afternoon, US central command said more airstrikes had been carried out against Isis around the Mosul dam in northern Iraq and the Kurdish capital of Irbil.

A statement said: “One strike destroyed an [isis] Humvee near the Mosul dam and the other strike destroyed an … armed vehicle near Irbil. All aircraft exited the strike area safely.” The statement said 96 air strikes had now been made across Iraq since the start of the US air campaign on 8 August.

Also on Sunday, the British ambassador to the US, Sir Peter Westmacott, said UK secret services were close to identifying Foley’s killer, who is believed to be British.

In his statement on the release of Curtis, a freelancer who writes under the name Theo Padnos, Kerry said: “Particularly after a week marked by unspeakable tragedy, we are all relieved and grateful knowing that Theo Curtis is coming home.”

Isis has issued threats regarding the safety of another US journalist, Steven Sotloff. Kerry said the US would “continue to use every diplomatic, intelligence, and military tool at our disposal to find them and bring our fellow citizens home”.

Susan Rice, President Obama’s national security adviser, also released a statement, in which she said: “Theo is now safe outside of Syria, and we expect he will be reunited with his family shortly.

“Just as we celebrate Theo’s freedom, we hold in our thoughts and prayers the Americans who remain in captivity in Syria.”

The US-based Committee to Protect Journalists estimates that about 20 journalists are missing in Syria. Many of them are believed to be held by Isis.

In a video statement released by Curtis’s kidnappers at some point during his captivity, Curtis said he “had everything” he needed and “everything has been perfect, food, clothing, even friends now”.

Hell Yes we are different.  And equating abortion to the wholesale religious genocide that is going on is stupid.  But if you really wanna go there, lol, then please get both your "technique" and your stats correct.  Also, it would be nice if you looked at the other side of that "issue".  There are many reasons a woman might find herself in that position, and not all of them were due to bad judgment on her part!!!!

That might not be the right decision for every woman, but neither is the other alternatives.  YOUR religious narrow minded tunnel vision is very near to the same tunnel vision of ISIS in that regard.  Mainstream religions, have this: "don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up"  thing going on.   Lord but I hate organized relgions.  They are the cause of more pain, suffering, Death, war and destruction in the world than any other force.

May the gods save us from religious fundamentalists and extremists of every stripe!!!

I will be praying for your attitude.  God is a powerful God who can change your heart.  

You are confused about the difference between being a Christian who serves God and mankind, and, in your terms, "organized religion." I'm just as upset with the false religions as you.  A lot that happens in so called religions is despicable and ungodly.  You are equating the two because of your lack of knowledge about Christ and those who truly follow Him.  I pray that you will learn so you understand the difference.

• Upvote 2

pay attention to key words... tell obama to stop bombing or else.. see that's part of their strategy actually he not bombing no ISIS group just a way to tell the american people.. you see i dont want to send troops over there they will beheaded such and such (no names).. how would you send a army to fight against the mens who is creating havoc to propel agenda...

silly people wake your butt up.. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE... THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOWING ON TV SOMEONE GETTING BEHEADED RIGHT? BUT WITH THE CONNECTICUT SANDY HOOK SUPPOSE OF SHOOTING THEY WOULD NOT SHOW NO BODIES OR FUNERALS,SAME WITH THE AURORA MASS SHOOTING THE PUBLIC WAS NOT INVITED TO SEE THE SUPPOSE OF DEAD BODIES... SURE!!! BUT ITS OK TO SHOW WHAT YOU WANT THE WORLD TO SEE SOMEONE GETTING THEIR HEAD CHOP OFF TO PUT PEOPLE IN FEAR WHILE YOU LAUGH BEHIND THE CURTAINS,GREAT JOB!! YOU SHOUTED!! FOR THE PLANNERS AND STAGERS..MMMMMMMMMMMM

• Upvote 1

pay attention to key words... tell obama to stop bombing or else.. see that's part of their strategy actually he not bombing no ISIS group just a way to tell the american people.. you see i dont want to send troops over there they will beheaded such and such (no names).. how would you send a army to fight against the mens who is creating havoc to propel agenda...

silly people wake your butt up.. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE... THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM SHOWING ON TV SOMEONE GETTING BEHEADED RIGHT? BUT WITH THE CONNECTICUT SANDY HOOK SUPPOSE OF SHOOTING THEY WOULD NOT SHOW NO BODIES OR FUNERALS,SAME WITH THE AURORA MASS SHOOTING THE PUBLIC WAS NOT INVITED TO SEE THE SUPPOSE OF DEAD BODIES... SURE!!! BUT ITS OK TO SHOW WHAT YOU WANT THE WORLD TO SEE SOMEONE GETTING THEIR HEAD CHOP OFF TO PUT PEOPLE IN FEAR WHILE YOU LAUGH BEHIND THE CURTAINS,GREAT JOB!! YOU SHOUTED!! FOR THE PLANNERS AND STAGERS..MMMMMMMMMMMM

?  !  ?  !  ?

Are you on something?  

• Upvote 1

What are you talking about. I don't get it. :shrug:

Edited by WISKY291

LadyGrace your right if I tell you what to do with your life that would make us no different than ISIS. I'm diehard Conservative except the part where I tell you what to do with your body. I personally wouldn't do it but I'm sure that there's a reconciliation for it eventually. Listen; don't want to get into morality play but what are you saying we should do about ISIS anyway? We're no better so we should do nothing? Maybe we should just ignore them and they'll go away. Just trying to understand your response to Nelg.

You I will respond to, Blitzer I can not. His rant is viral and given only from the hate

within his black heart.

Nelg is a preacher, I am only a trucker. I respect his obvious level of education. If you

read my post it won't be long and you will notice that I have great respect for highly

educated people who have the ability for critical thinking. One reason I have put my

trust in Adam.

My comment to Nelg is only one of a spiritual nature. I listen to about twenty preachers

nearly every day. And lately I've noticed how disturbed some have become over political

issues. This is a good thing, but in my fervent prayers to God, I've been told by the Holy Spirit

that there is only ONE WAY for the problems of America to be fixed.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL. That is my intense message for all Christians. I was being

rhetorical. We Christians have lost our way. We've become, "the church of

Laodicea". It's the sweet love of Jesus Christ alone that will change America.

Here's what COULD happen if we pray for revival.

America is NEVER mentioned in the biblical prophecies. How is it that the greatest

Nation on earth is not mentioned? Because it obviously is not a superpower at that

time. Yet as powerful as we are , it's nearly impossible to see us no longer being a

superpower. But there is one way that could happen literally OVERNIGHT.

REVIVAL. Pray for revival," IF MY PEOPLE REPENT AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS

I WILL HEAR THEIR PRAYERS AND HEAL THEIR LAND".

The greatest revival known to man was in the city of Nineveh thousands of years ago.

If America, A CHRISTIAN NATION, had a revival the likes of Nineveh we would see

MILLIONS giving themselves to Christ. HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

And then when Jesus Christ comes back for his church,"THE RAPTURE", hundreds of

millions of people would simply vanish. Imagine how fast America would become

a non issue in the grand scheme of things.

We are living in the last days and I am compelled to pray for revival. Because the

condition of your soul is the only thing that really matters.

• Upvote 4

11345.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

Author: Editor: hay Reporter:

Number of readings: 1758

08/24/2014 15:52

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: trading activists social networking site "Twitter" a picture of a number of Iraqi soldiers, carrying banners bloggers by their religious affiliation, to clarify that the Iraqis one hand in the face of terrorist gangs.

The picture shows lining up a number of Iraqi soldiers along with some of them carrying their arms to her side and banners inscribed phrases describes their religious affiliation.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi security forces locked in fierce battles for more than seven weeks against gangs Daash and some other militant organizations and Qaibdthm big losses and managed to free several areas, especially after the aircraft entered or 35 Alsaikoa service and the Iraqi army.

Preliminary picture of the murderer of journalist James Foley

foley.jpg

Follow-Iraq-Presse -28 August: The newspaper "Mirror" that the British American experts have coordination with the Government of their country to reach the first picture of the murderer of American journalist James Foley, and after that formed modern techniques.

d-300x148.jpg

The newspaper pointed out that "the perpetrator's what is known as the" Islamic state "a man held in the second or third and has the features of a clear Arab, according to a report network (ABC) American.

According to the channel in a special report that the "experts examined the tape several times and killed Foley, who seemed kind where the masked killer, and this point they were able to visualize the face of the building in accordance with the computer programs are complex and sophisticated." 

The experts put the initial perception of the killer, through two images, one with the mustache, to give people an idea of ​​the whole in the event that he grew a beard.

The report drew attention to the two images that do not resemble Abdalmagd Bari, British rapper Egyptian origin, who joined the fighters in Syria, and was believed to be a murderer journalist. A.h ended (1)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/185390-preliminary-picture-of-the-murderer-of-journalist-james-foley/#ixzz3BgckeT00