Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Video shows ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley

uncirculd

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley/index.html

(CNN) -- A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of U.S. journalist James Foley and threatens the life of another American if President Barack Obama doesn't end military operations in Iraq.

In the video posted Tuesday on YouTube, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. Foley reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America.

"I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope for freedom to see my family once again," he can be heard saying in the video.

140819185638-tsr-acosta-white-house-reacW.H. reacts to journalist's beheading

He is then shown being beheaded.

"We have seen a video that purports to be the murder of U.S. citizen James Foley by (ISIS)," National Security Council spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said. "The intelligence community is working as quickly as possible to determine its authenticity. If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends. We will provide more information when it is available."

Obama was briefed about the video, and "he will continue to receive regular updates," White House spokesman Eric Schultz said.

ISIS has carried out executions, including beheadings, as part of its effort to establish an Islamic caliphate that stretches from Syria into Iraq. In many cases, ISIS -- which refers to itself as the Islamic State -- has videotaped the executions and posted them online.

So when is the world community going to do something about this??????????

• Downvote 1

15305.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

American journalist James Foley

Author: HAA 
Editor: HH, SHS 20.8.2014 14:26 Number of readings: 194 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Announced the organization (Daash) in a video posted on the Internet by the site armed groups known, on Wednesday, for the execution, American journalist James Foley, and threatened to execute an American journalist last in the event did not stop President Barack Obama from sending raids air elements in northern Iraq, stressed that any attack on the "Islamic state" is an attack on all Muslims who have accepted the "Islamic caliphate" to be Qaúdthm.

Broadcasting organization (Daash), on Tuesday evening, a video on the site armed groups transfer site (SBS) news and seen it (the long-Presse), shows "apparently culled American journalist named James Foley, threatened" to kill another reporter unless stopped the United States for its air strikes in Iraq. "

The video shows that broadcast regulation "an armed man with his face covered decapitates a man Foley American journalist who has remained missing since he was abducted in Syria in November 2012."

And between the tape "as a prisoner of another noteworthy American journalist Stephen Sutlov accompanied by another warning that his fate lies in the hands of President Barack Obama in directing orders to stop raids against the jihadi group."

In the video, which takes five minutes and the subject under the title "Letter to America" ​​and posted on the Internet by the site armed groups known revealed that the journalist Foley had been to kill him after Obama ordered air strikes against the positions of the organization (Daash) in northern Iraq.

The accident occurred in the penalty area open desert saluting was free of any sign indicating that the site was in Syria or Iraq, which was carried out by a man wearing a black hooded and speaks English with a British accent.

Foley and seemed kneeling on the ground, dressed in an orange dress worn by prisoners living in the prison Quantanamu.

He declared armed masked quoting the video, which was broadcast site that "any attack on the Islamic state is an attack on all Muslims who had accepted the Islamic caliphate to be Qaúdthm."

The mother of journalist Diane across a letter addressed to her supporters in Facebook transfer site SBS news and seen it (the long-Presse), "We did not prouder Babinna C of this time," adding, "I have sacrificed Foley in his spirit, in order to reveal to the world the suffering of the Syrian people."

The White House said, quoting the site that "the CIA is studying the video," noting that he "has been summarized President Barack Obama on the tape at the time he left Washington to resume his vacation in Martha's Vineyard resort."

The spokeswoman for the National Security Council Kitln Hayden, quoting the site, "If the tape is genuine, it has appalled the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and express our deepest sympathy to his family and friends."

Foley was a journalist and reporter with experience covering the war in Libya before heading to Syria to cover the uprising against the regime of President Bashar al-Assad and contributed to supplement the news site Global Post and Agence France-Presse AFP and other media sites.

According to witnesses, the journalist Foley had been detained in the province of Idlib in northern Syria October 22 2012.

As for the other Sutlov journalist who was kidnapped last year in the month of August has been writing for several newspapers and magazines including the American Time magazine and newspaper Forn Bolci and Chriscian Sainz Monitor.

He warned President Barack Obama, in the (18 August 2014), the exposure of American interests and its embassy in Baghdad "at risk in the event of failure of the liberation of the Mosul Dam" of the organization (Daash), and stressed that the expansion of operations in Iraq "will be limited goals and duration," The Ministry of Defense indicated that the American aircraft carried out 14 air strikes on targets belonging to the organization, stressed that attacks the Peshmerga forces were based on intelligence information across the American reconnaissance planes to insurgent positions in Mosul Dam.

The presidency announced that the province, last week, that the Peshmerga forces and with the help of Iraqi and American Aviation was able to evacuate stranded Yazidis in Sinjar Mountains, and an end to the blockade.

It is noteworthy that the organization (Daash) may impose its control over the city of Mosul, the center of the province of Nineveh, (405 km north of Baghdad), in (the tenth of June 2014), also extended its activities beyond, to the provinces of Salahuddin, Kirkuk and Diyala, which led to a wave of displacement new in Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Many have given their all in the fight for freedom. I'm sorry if this story is true and if James Foley was killed by this insane group of radicals, but every journalist knows the risk of entering foreign soil in a hostile environment. Now there is a cry to barter with the radicals. What if we bartered with Hitler? There can never be a deal struck with people who have no respect for humankind. James Foley is another tragic story in the fight to maintain law and order. Obviously he is not the first and I'm sorry to say he will not be the last. Making deals with evil is simply not an option. I can only hope world leaders will use this act of the deprived to unite all people and to build a coalition who will stand together. These people only understand one thing. Violence. If that is what they want. If that is what they choose. Then the civilized world must hold their collective breath, turn against the very things they believe and eradicate these bastards from the earth.

ISIS has threatened to bring their terror to America. There are 300 million Americans and their efforts to harm may affect a few, but Americans will not lay down. So ISIS, come knocking on my door and see what you find. Bring your filthy terror to my neighborhood and watch how fast we react. Yes there may be some who will pay the ultimate price, but those who remain will send you to meet your beloved maker faster than any terror attack you can dream up.

You have awoken a sleeping giant. Now you will be damned by your love of violence and your lack of respect.

Freedom ain't free, but it sure is sweet, and it is something every American will protect.

B/A

• Upvote 13

Many have given their all in the fight for freedom. I'm sorry if this story is true and if James Foley was killed by this insane group of radicals, but every journalist knows the risk of entering foreign soil in a hostile environment. Now there is a cry to barter with the radicals. What if we bartered with Hitler? There can never be a deal struck with people who have no respect for humankind. James Foley is another tragic story in the fight to maintain law and order. Obviously he is not the first and I'm sorry to say he will not be the last. Making deals with evil is simply not an option. I can only hope world leaders will use this act of the deprived to unite all people and to build a coalition who will stand together. These people only understand one thing. Violence. If that is what they want. If that is what they choose. Then the civilized world must hold their collective breath, turn against the very things they believe and eradicate these bastards from the earth.

ISIS has threatened to bring their terror to America. There are 300 million Americans and their efforts to harm may affect a few, but Americans will not lay down. So ISIS, come knocking on my door and see what you find. Bring your filthy terror to my neighborhood and watch how fast we react. Yes there may be some who will pay the ultimate price, but those who remain will send you to meet your beloved maker faster than any terror attack you can dream up.

You have awoken a sleeping giant. Now you will be damned by your love of violence and your lack of respect.

Freedom ain't free, but it sure is sweet, and it is something every American will protect.

B/A

Obama has already "bartered" with the radicals when he traded some high end jihad merchandise (several of them) for one American soldier.

We also must not forget who helped created these groups like ISIS, Al Qaida, and Boko Haram... they are all by the way the just different branceshes of the same organization, just under different titles and they are all of muslim origin. They murder anyone who gets in thier way (even thier own) and they have all been currently and coincedentially murdering Christians in MASS numbers and Obama has done nothing as of yet about any of that. As a matter of fact he hasn't even mentioned it! The little show he has put on about helping the group of people who were trapped up on the mountain etc. was IMO just for show and quite possibly more about the U.S. interests in Iraq rather than helping someone.

I also find it funny now that they are using the "We are coming after you Obmama and your citizens", when Obama is of the muslim faith and anyone who has done thier homework knows this, so yeah, they will kill as many U.S. citizens as they can but, I highly doubt Obama will do anything about it. He may pretend to be do something but, it will more than likely be another horse and pony show IMO.

There are already groups of terroists here on U.S. soil and I'm pretty positive that many more have been making thier way up through our WIDE OPEN border so, people had better wake up and get prepared because if you think your government or president is going to help you, you are sadly mistaken. This world and everything going on right now is coming to an eventual head and it is not going to be pretty...

Why do you think our own government has been working dilligently to disarm it's citizens? Why do you think we have a muslim  president in office? Why do you think he is always MIA when things are going south? Why do you think there has been such an uprising of terroist groups since he has been in office? Why do you think that every single time something goes wrong and the people begin to complain and do a little protesting that their right to do so is most often infringed upon? Why do you think that there are outbreaks of diseases going on right now all accross America and no one is talking about it? Why do you think that Obama places or shifts blame to someone else every single time there is a problem (and it seems to work for him)? Why do you think that WE (the citizens of this country) are lied to by our president and the mainstream propoganda beast on a daily basis and no one is ever brought up on charges for any of it?... I have so many more but I'll stop there for now. I just want to make the point that there are far too many questions that people should be asking themselves right now and if they don't know the answers then they should seek them out because these things are piling up in an overwhelming heap and many aren't even paying attention. For those who aren't, when the shite really hits the fan they will be sucker-punched and in absolute disbelief. Many will be litterally frozen in fear... and so again, people need to be watchful. Pay attention. Seek out the truth and be prepared so that you are not caught off guard.

We are in perilous times...

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

B/A

Very well said.

• Upvote 2

Obama has already "bartered" with the radicals when he traded some high end jihad merchandise (several of them) for one American soldier.

We also must not forget who helped created these groups like ISIS, Al Qaida, and Boko Haram... they are all by the way the just different branceshes of the same organization, just under different titles and they are all of muslim origin. They murder anyone who gets in thier way (even thier own) and they have all been currently and coincedentially murdering Christians in MASS numbers and Obama has done nothing as of yet about any of that. As a matter of fact he hasn't even mentioned it! The little show he has put on about helping the group of people who were trapped up on the mountain etc. was IMO just for show and quite possibly more about the U.S. interests in Iraq rather than helping someone.

I also find it funny now that they are using the "We are coming after you Obmama and your citizens", when Obama is of the muslim faith and anyone who has done thier homework knows this, so yeah, they will kill as many U.S. citizens as they can but, I highly doubt Obama will do anything about it. He may pretend to be do something but, it will more than likely be another horse and pony show IMO.

There are already groups of terroists here on U.S. soil and I'm pretty positive that many more have been making thier way up through our WIDE OPEN border so, people had better wake up and get prepared because if you think your government or president is going to help you, you are sadly mistaken. This world and everything going on right now is coming to an eventual head and it is not going to be pretty...

Why do you think our own government has been working dilligently to disarm it's citizens? Why do you think we have a muslim  president in office? Why do you think he is always MIA when things are going south? Why do you think there has been such an uprising of terroist groups since he has been in office? Why do you think that every single time something goes wrong and the people begin to complain and do a little protesting that their right to do so is most often infringed upon? Why do you think that there are outbreaks of diseases going on right now all accross America and no one is talking about it? Why do you think that Obama places or shifts blame to someone else every single time there is a problem (and it seems to work for him)? Why do you think that WE (the citizens of this country) are lied to by our president and the mainstream propoganda beast on a daily basis and no one is ever brought up on charges for any of it?... I have so many more but I'll stop there for now. I just want to make the point that there are far too many questions that people should be asking themselves right now and if they don't know the answers then they should seek them out because these things are piling up in an overwhelming heap and many aren't even paying attention. For those who aren't, when the shite really hits the fan they will be sucker-punched and in absolute disbelief. Many will be litterally frozen in fear... and so again, people need to be watchful. Pay attention. Seek out the truth and be prepared so that you are not caught off guard.

We are in perilous times...

You freekin nailed it!!!!!! I agree with you 100%. 

• Upvote 3

Very well said.

I agree.

I will add that ISIS is already here in North America. They don't have to get on the plane and come over here.

One American has been found as joining them and one Canadian as well. How many more are there that we don't know about. Neither guy was Muslim or of Arabic background. All ISIS  has to do is fund the people here in the US and Canada with arms and ideas and next you know, killings and bombings all over the country.

I don't think I have ever seen a US President barter with anyone before.

• Upvote 3

I agree.

I will add that ISIS is already here in North America. They don't have to get on the plane and come over here.

One American has been found as joining them and one Canadian as well. How many more are there that we don't know about. Neither guy was Muslim or of Arabic background. All ISIS  has to do is fund the people here in the US and Canada with arms and ideas and next you know, killings and bombings all over the country.

I don't think I have ever seen a US President barter with anyone before.

They dont need bombs Goldiegirl. We have grown weak. Many would give up their rights for a bit of so called safety.

Heck if they want to strike terror they could just hit up and poisen the bleu cheese dressing at the salad bars throughout our country

Easy as that and a whole industry would be shut down.

California aquaduct is wide open in our deserts. Like you could back a concrete truck up to it,

They dont need to get a nuke past customs. Detonating one in any Harbor ( even a dirty bomb ) would surely close every port we have.

They dont need bombs.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

An eye for an eye...............time to finish the ISIS off!   Scatter them and run them down like the Rats they are!

Running them into the sea sounds good to me.  Isn't that what they say about Israel?  These are NOT human.  They are savages without souls.

Rather it is time to "infiltrate" them.  Like they did our military, we infiltrate and dispose of them from the inside out.  

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

They dont need bombs Goldiegirl. We have grown weak. Many would give up their rights for a bit of so called safety.

Heck if they want to strike terror they could just hit up and poisen the bleu cheese dressing at the salad bars throughout our country

Easy as that and a whole industry would be shut down.

California aquaduct is wide open in our deserts. Like you could back a concrete truck up to it,

They dont need to get a nuke past customs. Detonating one in any Harbor ( even a dirty bomb ) would surely close every port we have.

They dont need bombs.

No more eating out for me then.  I love blue cheese!!!

They get arms into Canada some how. I don't know how but they do and they can reek havoc and terror into many places here with just the threat of bombs. Shut down airports, offices and many forms of transportation.

Many that are joining ISIS from other countries are just young kids with nothing better to do and low self esteem. They think it's cool to belong to a fighter group. Their parents are upstairs with no idea of what they are planning. Yes son...you can take the SUV out to see your nice friends. Just be back home with it in the morning before mommy has to go to work.  If only their parents could have enrolled them in to the armed forces...now that's a lesson to be learned.

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 1

ISIS have no moral guide except their god who is the black roach of the desert.  They hide behind the immense lies from the mind of a degenerate prophet born of the demons of darkness. The dressed in black with masks to hide their identity these criminals and murders of the kingdom of darkness murder, rape, and kill with impunity.  Children and women are their shields, and they cower behind the skirts of the pregnant.  Beheading the innocent and unarmed is a sign of bravery, but against the armed opponent they run for darkness as roaches and dung beetles.  

Your time is coming ISIS.  The hammer of the Lord is coming to squish, obliterate, and judge your madness and stupidity.  The light will shine on your evil and your life will be seen as void and empty of anything worth saving.  Desolation is coming and your trust in an empty philosophy of hate and the blind following of the evil commands of your god is the reason that you will crushed into the sand and tossed by the wind.  

The memory of you will be of your destruction and their will be joy among all the nations of the earth.  Our prayer is that it will come quickly.  

• Upvote 2

Nelg

You could easily replace the name ISIS in your rant with, "ABORTION".

Are we so different? Either by overt act, or silent denial, we've murdered

60 MILLION BABIES. 60,000,000, SIXTY MILLION.

Innocent, helpless unborn BABIES.

Just stuck a knife inside and chopped them up. In the name of convenience.

ARE WE REALLY DIFFERENT?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

21-08-2014 12:21 PM

Free -

Excluded newspaper 'The Guardian' British, on Thursday, taking the administration of President Barack Obama's military steps more robust against al-'Daash' against the backdrop of the killing of the American journalist James Foley, and as explained that the options in front of his administration is limited, considered that the Peshmerga forces and the dismantling of the relations between the organization and the year is the best scenario to help them pull the rug from under the feet of the organization. newspaper 'The Guardian' British in its report, said that 'it is believed that the administration of President Barack Obama is considering taking military steps more aggressive against the' Islamic state 'against the backdrop of the killing of American journalist James Foley. "added The Guardian that 'despite the fact that Foreign Minister George John Kerry stressed that the' Islamic state 'must be destroyed, but that an official American last confirmed that the registration alarming to decapitate Foley did not change the policy of the United States over the bombing sites' Islamic state' which seized control of the north and west of Iraq recently ', noting that' the organization of the Islamic state in the process of expansion until the moment is dominated by the Sunni provinces of Iraq what makes the possibility of dismantled by air strikes launched by Washington unlikely '. showed the British newspaper that 'the best options for management States until now are Kurdish Peshmerga forces in addition to trying to dismantle the relations between the organization and the Sunnis of Iraq, a best-case scenario could be to Washington from which to pull the rug from under the feet of the organization, which is map of the Middle East ', noting that' with some frustration among some American officials, but they assert that the options in front of the Obama administration in this regard will remain limited, despite the intense anger that haunt American society after radio tape killed Foley '. was the Pentagon and American officials on Thursday that the US special forces tried to rescue the American hostages including journalist James Foley in Syria 'but failed '. was organizing the so-called Islamic B'ath 'known B'daash' may broadcast, on Wednesday (20 August 2014), he posted a video allegedly showing the slaughter of an American journalist.

9141.jpg?width=650&watermark=4

President Barack Obama

Author: Editor: br Reporter:

Number of readings: 93

08/21/2014 10:58

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: President Barack Obama, Wednesday, accident execution of American journalist James Foley Balsadm and unfortunate, stressing the need to eliminate Daash organize and work together with Iraq.

Obama said in a press conference that "Foley did a wonderful job and tell the world the stories of his brothers in humanity, and today the American people will raise prayer for him."

Obama stressed that "the organization of the Islamic state does not represent any religion, nor his ideology, is the only organization claims that in the war against America."

Obama said, "We must do everything we can to protect ourselves and bring about justice and the fight against" Islamic state ", and we must work together with the Iraqi people in order to expel these terrorists."

The organization of the so called "Islamic state" and known as "Daash" broadcast video footage showing the slaughter of American journalist James Foley, who disappeared in Syria nearly two years ago.

Nelg

You could easily replace the name ISIS in your rant with, "ABORTION".

Are we so different? Either by overt act, or silent denial, we've murdered

60 MILLION BABIES. 60,000,000, SIXTY MILLION.

Innocent, helpless unborn BABIES.

Just stuck a knife inside and chopped them up. In the name of convenience.

ARE WE REALLY DIFFERENT?

You are right. It could have been said about any of the social degradation and sinful activity of a society that is hell-bent on rejecting God, perverting the moral fabric of the nation, and justifying their actions by say, "it's our right." But this thread is about the dastardly cowards, ISIS.  Abortion, and the murder of innocents, would take another thread.  

The voice of the "silent majority" MUST be heard.  Silence when evil is running rampant is a disgrace to reason and dishonors God.  Toleration of amoral, unethical, unjust, and radical sin of a society is participation with doers of evil.  To remain silent or trying to justify evil of any type is morally reprehensible!  

Keep up the good word, LGD! You are not one of the justifiers of evil, and you are definitely not silent.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

27,195Shares By Kyle Becker 8 hours ago
10487348_10204688032669414_3285938031292

Marine veteran Nick Powers responded to the brutal murder of American photo journalist James Foley carried out by ISIS/ISIL/IS (whatever they’re named this week). Warning: Strong language.

As I sit here constantly hearing and watching you execute innocent men, women and children in the Middle East I chuckle. Why do I chuckle you may ask? Well let me explain something to you cowardice fools who think you are so tough behind all your propaganda videos. You are scaring a population that doesn't know how to fight, you’re bullying the weak.

You say Islam is the religion of peace,but since when does terrorizing the innocent and beheading men, women and children constitute peace? WTF? But keep in mind, what did Saddam’s troops do when we came rolling into town? They surrendered, twice… So all your empty threats of coming to America and raising your flag over the White House amuse me more than any of you sick, sadistic bastards could ever imagine or comprehend. In 2012 there was about 21.2 million veterans in the United States.
Do you understand what that means? Let me break it down for you. That means there are literally millions of disgruntled, dysfunctional, pissed off veterans who have been dealing with years of abuse from their government stabbing them in the backs and having to watch their friends die because you Islamic extremist idiots can’t seem to act like normal human beings and stop terrorism and the violence. It’s one thing to take over an Islamic state, but if my memory serves me correctly, I’m pretty sure we plowed through Fallujah in 4 days.
Better yet, it took us about month to control your entire country. At this point, with 13+ years of war under our belts, how long do you think it would take us to do it all over again? I’ll let you draw your own conclusions on that one. Do you really think you stand a chance on US soil? Do you really think it would be smart to poke that bear? Remember, never bite the hand that feeds you.
Remember we are armed to the teeth in the US and I can promise you this… the Geneva Conventions will not apply to you. You attack us and there will be no mercy. We will bring the righteous hand of God down upon you and crush you. The ball is in your court now ISIS. We are more than ready to arrange your so called “meeting” with your 72 virgins and send you to your “prophet” Mohamed.

The original post comes “A Subtle Message to ISIS” came via the Warfighter FoundationAmerican Live Wire carried his disclaimer:

UPDATE: To all who read this and assume this is against all Muslims, I am sorry you are too blind to read, this isn’t against Muslims in general. If you feel otherwise I suggest you look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself one question, am I an extremist? You say Islam is the religion of peace, since when does terrorizing the innocent (beheading women and children, wtf?) mean peace? This is directed at all extremist, if this offends/makes you angry or think I am racist you are are probably an extremist…

It’s one thing for ISIS to brutally murder innocent women and children, and execute Americans on social media. The terrorist army is fast making mortal enemies around the world, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out this isn't going to end well for them.

Editor’s note: This article was updated after the origin of the letter was uncovered.

• Upvote 7

9:30: 08/24/2014

james_22082014b.jpg

Khandan- Zia Caliph  detect US and British officials to network abc news American close reach Washington and London to identify the identity of the murderer American journalist James Foley, while stressing the officials and the presence of three hostages, other American has to organize "Daash" terrorist. mobility network television for senior US official "We are confident that it will determine the identity of the murderer Foley," he said, adding that he expects that to happen "soon using voice recognition technology." It also confirms the network that "British intelligence agencies are working to match the voice of the killer in the video database with voice belonging to British nationals who were believed to be in a relationship with terrorist groups. " also confirms ABC News also said that "American officials know that in addition to the three Americans being held by Foley" Daash "Someone called Stephen and two other aid workers.