Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama back at the White House?

Francie26

People are speculating about why Obama went back to the White House for just a couple days with no discernable reason for doing so, nothing that would warrant spending a million +/- dollars just to go there and then turn around and go right back to Martha's Vineyard. We all know this "vacationing fool" president wouldn't want to leave his vacation "Paradise" for even a short time unless it is absolutely necessary.  So I wonder if he scheduled this trip, built it into his vacation time, knowing there was an extremely good chance the RV would occur, and he would want to race back to the Oval Office to rush through one of his last-minute presidential pen-and-phone decrees to make sure he taxes us enough on our new wealth.  We all know he would want to get his hands in our pockets immediately following the RV.  Guess it's obvious by now that I don't trust him much. lol

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 2

People are speculating about why Obama went back to the White House for just a couple days with no discernable reason for doing so, nothing that would warrant spending a million +/- dollars just to go there and then turn around and go right back to Martha's Vineyard. We all know this "vacationing fool" president wouldn't want to leave his vacation "Paradise" for even a short time unless it is absolutely necessary.  So I wonder if he scheduled this trip, built it into his vacation time, knowing there was an extremely good chance the RV would occur, and he would want to race back to the Oval Office to rush through one of his last-minute presidential pen-and-phone decrees to make sure he taxes us enough on our new wealth.  We all know he would want to get his hands in our pockets immediately following the RV.  Guess it's obvious by now that I don't trust him much. lol

People are speculating?? LOL...guess they can't read.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obama-holder-ferguson-20140818-story.html

A million plus??? To go to Martha's Vineyard and back??? LOL.

Vacationing fool?? Did you call Bush the same thing when he took a month off after just a couple of months in office....right before 9-11?? You know....they guy that holds the undisputed championship of vacations in office...almost two years out of eight on vacation.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

ocdude, how long do we have to hear about Bush every time we criticize Obama?  Obama has been in office now for well over 5 years, and still, he and all his dazed followers can't get over what they claim Bush did.

It was reported well  before the Ferguson crisis that O was coming back to the White House for two days, he and his entire royal retinue. Maybe you only read or listen to the far left-leaning outlets, so you may not hear the facts often. Too many Blacks think they have a Black president, but Obama simply grabbed onto the Ferguson situation to excuse his latest financial excess-- the one following his million dollar VA-CA in what one reporter called the Whitest place on earth.  LOL

And while Major General Greene was being laid to rest in Arlington Cemetery, rumor has it that Obama was golfing in Martha's Vineyard. Goes to show he really doesn't give a chit for our military leaders who risk their lives and give them up to protect the people of this country.  Really, is this the way a President should act?     Enough said here!!!!!        

• Upvote 1

ocdude, how long do we have to hear about Bush every time we criticize Obama?  Obama has been in office now for well over 5 years, and still, he and all his dazed followers can't get over what they claim Bush did.

It was reported well  before the Ferguson crisis that O was coming back to the White House for two days, he and his entire royal retinue. Maybe you only read or listen to the far left-leaning outlets, so you may not hear the facts often. Too many Blacks think they have a Black president, but Obama simply grabbed onto the Ferguson situation to excuse his latest financial excess-- the one following his million dollar VA-CA in what one reporter called the Whitest place on earth.  LOL

How long?? How about until you stop criticizing him for doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING BUSH DID...only Bush did it MORE.

Bush on vacation for almost 2 whole years out of 8.....no biggie...including an ENTIRE MONTH before 9-11 after just 7 months in office.PAID

Obama golfs a few times...OMG...SHOCKING!!

Too funny.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

GROW UP ONTARIO CANADA DUDET

Or Hamm55 or whatever you're using today.

Sheees. I'd rather read a thousand sandfies then your constant childish dribble.

Not sure who you are claiming that I am, but you can ask a mod if I am any of those. I think you already did once and were firmly told I was not. However, nothing stops you from making stuff up, does it, Lady?? LOL.

Lady...if you don't want to read what I  write....I don't think ANYONE is forcing you to do so.....

By the way, Lady, OC does not stand for Ontario Canada...that's really funny!

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How long?? How about until you stop criticizing him for doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING BUSH DID...only Bush did it MORE.

Bush on vacation for almost 2 whole years out of 8.....no biggie...including an ENTIRE MONTH before 9-11 after just 7 months in office.PAID

Obama golfs a few times...OMG...SHOCKING!!

Too funny.

It's morons like you that would vote for this turd a third time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vacationing fool?? Did you call Bush the same thing when he took a month off after just a couple of months in office....right before 9-11?? You know....they guy that holds the undisputed championship of vacations in office...almost two years out of eight on vacation.

My bad....that is almost THREE FULL YEARS out of eight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1