Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Have lunch with God

moose 57

Potato Chips

A little boy  wanted to meet God.  He knew it was a long trip to where God lived,  so he  packed his suitcase with a big bag of potato chips and  a  six-pack of root beer, and started his   journey.

When he had gone about  three  blocks, he met an old man. He was sitting in the park,   just staring at some pigeons. The boy sat down next to  him and  opened his suitcase. He was about to take a  drink from his root  beer, when he noticed that the old  man looked hungry, so he offered  him some chips. The  man gratefully accepted it and smiled at  him.

His smile was so pretty that  the  boy wanted to see it again, so he offered him a root  beer.  Again, he smiled at him. The boy was delighted!  They sat there all  afternoon eating and smiling, but  they never said a word.  

As twilight approached, the boy   realized how tired he was and he got up to leave; but  before he had  gone more than a few steps, he turned  around, ran back to the old  man, and gave him a hug.  He gave him his biggest smile  ever..

When the boy opened the door  to  his house a short time later, his mother was surprised  by  the look of joy on his face. She asked him, "What  did you do today  that made you so happy?" He replied,  "I had lunch with God." But  before his mother could  respond, he added, "You know what? He's got  the most  beautiful smile I've ever seen!"

Meanwhile, the old man, also  radiant with joy, returned  to his home. His son was  stunned by the look of peace on his face  and he asked,  "Dad, what did you do today that made you so   happy?"

He replied "I ate potato  chips  in the park with God." However, before his son   responded, he added, "You know, he's much younger than  I  expected."

Too often we underestimate  the  power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening  ear,  an honest compliment, or the smallest act of  caring, all of which  have the potential to turn a life  around. People come into our lives  for a reason, a  season, or a lifetime! Embrace all  equally!

Have lunch with  God.......bring  chips.

• Upvote 8