Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After the failed assassination attempt of Dr. Abadi, led by Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki

yota691

After the failed assassination attempt of Dr. Abadi, led by Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki ... Haitham al-Jubouri announce the establishment of al-Maliki to withdraw its invitation of the Federal Court 2014-Aug-14-53ed04a46faea.jpgAfter the failed assassination attempt of Dr. Abadi, led by Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki ... Haitham al-Jubouri announce the establishment of al-Maliki to withdraw its invitation of the Federal Court

Ali Mohsen Radi

Section:News

August 14, 2014 21:49

Readers Number:6728

Thus, accelerating events in Iraq to the extent of madness after the attempt the treacherous assassination of Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, led by Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki, and wounding the latter injured his hand, MP for the rule of law, Haitham al-Jubouri said al-Maliki will withdraw the lawsuit filed by the Federal Court on the President of the Republic and Haider al-Abadi, referring to get an agreement between the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki and Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi

Jubouri said in an interview published Alsumaria News, that "there is a mediation of the brothers in the Dawa Party-Iraq Organization between Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki and Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi ruled resolve differences." added al-Jubouri said that "al-Maliki will withdraw its invitation filed with the Federal Court on constitutional violations, "pointing out that" al-Maliki held a press conference is likely to attend the Abadi to announce additional agreements and compromises. "

Adam has been saying Maliki is the answer...

Bunk I believe Adam stated that  he was more comfortable with the evil he knew rather than an uknown, and furthermore he was saying he imagined it would be easier for the CBI to pull the trigger because of their established relationship with Maliki and the connections he has made in the 8 years that he was in power.  He wasn't necessarily endorsing Maliki or stating he hoped for him to stay in power, rather it just seemed to be an easier path to RV for the CBI to follow compared to having uncertainty with a new leader.

• Upvote 5

Bunk I believe Adam stated that  he was more comfortable with the evil he knew rather than an uknown, and furthermore he was saying he imagined it would be easier for the CBI to pull the trigger because of their established relationship with Maliki and the connections he has made in the 8 years that he was in power.  He wasn't necessarily endorsing Maliki or stating he hoped for him to stay in power, rather it just seemed to be an easier path to RV for the CBI to follow compared to having uncertainty with a new leader.

actually i would  have to disagree with Adam, with Abadi as the NEW PM he has a interesting background and from my conclusion is PRO currency reform. Is this a coincidence to have  someone in power that worked on the financial comittee board? i think NOT.  Ill let others form their own conclusions.  Maliki was too much of a wild card and may have kept the currency down on purpose. Possibly the U.S knew this and wanted him gone.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

actually i would  have to disagree with Adam, with Abadi as the NEW PM he has a interesting background and from my conclusion is PRO currency reform. Is this a coincidence to have  someone in power that worked on the financial comittee board? i think NOT.  Ill let others form their own conclusions.  Maliki was too much of a wild card and may have kept the currency down on purpose. Possibly the U.S knew this and wanted him gone.

EASY I don't think wild card is the proper a adjective..more like psychopathic megalomania with a slight schizophrenic paranoia. Just saying.

• Upvote 3

I totally agree, djgabrielle

quote name="djgabrielie" post="1418415" timestamp="1408290372"]

Answer to what?

You can see by the financials in Iraq, being the CBI Currency Auctions and the ISX that ever since Maliki gave up the post as PM, money flow has increased in the country.

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

Edited by 67brand

I would say that HCL needs to be solidified and the Kurds business resolutions set in place too before the trigger is pulled by Turki! But we could easily see that all resolved by the end of September too. They are all working towards the same goals now!!! :)