Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greats Thanks News Team!!

sunshinelvr

I would like to take this opportunity to send a great big "THANKS" to the news team that brings in all the articles for all to read. I want to thank them for being thorough on researching the web to find the news and to bring it in translated.

K98nights, Bumper64, gemini305, ronscarpa and carlablum you guys rock! (sorry if I missed any names)

I have been off the web for a few days, due to personal circumstances, and I wanted to let the team know that I appreciate their hard work.

This has been one helluva ride!

Infinite Love & Gratitude

Sunshinelvr

• Upvote 3

I would like to take this opportunity to send a great big "THANKS" to the news team that brings in all the articles for all to read. I want to thank them for being thorough on researching the web to find the news and to bring it in translated.

K98nights, Bumper64, gemini305, ronscarpa and carlablum you guys rock! (sorry if I missed any names)

I have been off the web for a few days, due to personal circumstances, and I wanted to let the team know that I appreciate their hard work.

This has been one helluva ride!

Infinite Love & Gratitude

Sunshinelvr

this has been one helluva ride, and its a lone ways from being over..

this has been one helluva ride, and its a long ways from being over..