Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Time To Change!

Outstanding video... Been asking the same questions for days now...

Why would people be burning thier own town down? Why would people be looting their own local businesses? Why are people trying to come up against hatred with hatred? Why would people who SAY they want peace be causing such unrest?...

I am not saying ALL of the people are doing this because there are those who are protesting peacfully which we have a right to as U.S. citizens but, it seems that the majority are involved in the previous mentioned actions and NONE of those things have anything to do with this poor kid being killed or getting justice for him and his family.

People just grab onto things to use as excuses to act like fools and do the things that are truly in thier hearts and this is IMO exactly what is happening here. Very sad and disturbing to think that people stoop this low for thier own personal agendas and pretend like they are doing something for someone else... Kind of sounds like our very own government doesn't it?

The gentleman in the video really speaks some hard to swallow truth... we ALL need change... and that change involves leaving that old sinful self at the door and reaching out to our Heavenly Father for help because that is our ONLY saving grace!

Almost forgot... Just because the man basically called people (namely foolish black people) apes/monkies doesn't mean he is a racists... He is obviously a black man and he used the word to portray stupidity and foolishness... Just had to throw that in there for those who were thinking of jumping on the "racist" wagon. We had a problem with that not too long ago when someone here on DV used the same word and got attacked for it... SEE... you can actually use this term and not mean it in a racists way. Just saying.

• Upvote 1

Monkey see monkie due doo :)

I sometimes think the word but it does not come out of my fingers!

Senior moments maybe. ;)

Hee Hee. I know what you mean!

I am not a senior so I hope I'm not having senior moments yet or I'l be in really big trouble later on lol.

Hee Hee. I know what you mean!

I am not a senior so I hope I'm not having senior moments yet or I'l be in really big trouble later on lol.

You are wrong your senior has been with you since birth and every year your senior gets a little bit closer to kicking your young ass out

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

WOW!  I must have REALLY been out of it... I spelled monkeyS as monkies lol.

Maybe I was thinking of "monies"... who knows!

WOW!  I must have REALLY been out of it... I spelled monkeyS as monkies lol.

Maybe I was thinking of "monies"... who knows!

No, you weren't out of it Djorgie, you just low on potassium. :eyebrows: 

This man is a falcon that taken to flight he refused to stay on the kings branch

As long as the black community refuses to fly and wants to stay on the kings branch

they will be no more then trinkets perched in a tree.

Read Heavy Dutys post on

The King's Falcon and the Branch

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

Edited by Sentinel7

Outstanding video... Been asking the same questions for days now...

Why would people be burning thier own town down? Why would people be looting their own local businesses? Why are people trying to come up against hatred with hatred? Why would people who SAY they want peace be causing such unrest?...

I am not saying ALL of the people are doing this because there are those who are protesting peacfully which we have a right to as U.S. citizens but, it seems that the majority are involved in the previous mentioned actions and NONE of those things have anything to do with this poor kid being killed or getting justice for him and his family.

People just grab onto things to use as excuses to act like fools and do the things that are truly in thier hearts and this is IMO exactly what is happening here. Very sad and disturbing to think that people stoop this low for thier own personal agendas and pretend like they are doing something for someone else... Kind of sounds like our very own government doesn't it?

The gentleman in the video really speaks some hard to swallow truth... we ALL need change... and that change involves leaving that old sinful self at the door and reaching out to our Heavenly Father for help because that is our ONLY saving grace!

Almost forgot... Just because the man basically called people (namely foolish black people) apes/monkies doesn't mean he is a racists... He is obviously a black man and he used the word to portray stupidity and foolishness... Just had to throw that in there for those who were thinking of jumping on the "racist" wagon. We had a problem with that not too long ago when someone here on DV used the same word and got attacked for it... SEE... you can actually use this term and not mean it in a racists way. Just saying.

The answer is simple - they are from Ferguson! Of the 71 people arrested a few days ago - only 3 were residents of that town! The rest were outsiders who could care less if the town was destroyed or fired to the ground. They came for the excitement, free food & looting! ;)