Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Guru Disillusioned

pluMmet

I use to try and pay pheonix a little attention a few weeks ago, some of the things he was talking about made some sense..........but now something is starting to stink,  I think it is because lately he has changed his opinions more often than his underwear. :confused2:

Edited by chinadawg

Thanks for your response.  Remote viewing, really?  Well I would never expect that skill.  Sounds reasonable the wife is a dinar dealer.  I'd like to know how they come up with the chat material time after time.  I liken it to writing for a soap opera - 4 days of lots of drama with Friday being the "cliff hanger" show.

I bought in to that remote viewing B.S., spent somewhere in the neighborhood of around 7 or 8 hundred dollars. The ex- army officer that was pushing this B.S.. His view was anybody could learn this crap. Poor me, I bought in on it. Didnt go to vegas school, got the next best thing watching the class on the computer, live. they even have the nerve to try and sell me another class. Bottom line it doesnt work and is a scam. JMHO! Stay away from it. It is Bull$h-t with a capital B. JMHO! Now you know the rest of the story! :salute: P.S. I hate to  even admit I did this! Plus, I have all the material and tapes,  if anyone wants it I'll let go cheap, so cheap you will think you stole it!

• Upvote 1

To quote something Thuggie, would say, "Is that where you got your diploma"?

:D :D :D

Just covering for him, because it seems this one has slipped by him. ;)

Thug knows I graduated from Harvard with a double Masters in Theology and Debate......

I'm a Master Debater

• Upvote 2

Thug knows I graduated from Harvard with a double Masters in Theology and Debate......

I'm a Master Debater

And With Those 2 Liberal Arts Degrees And Six Figures In Student Loans - He's Working As A Barista At Starbucks ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

And With Those 2 Liberal Arts Degrees And Six Figures In Student Loans - He's Working As A Barista At Starbucks ! :o

:D:D:D

I actually was let go from Starbucks, something about downsizing, although I noticed they opened 2 new locations within a 3 mile radius. Weird. I am however working as a currency trader now, selling dinars to happy go lucky folks who are tired of playing the lottery

• Upvote 2

I would think that at some point someone would actually get kind of tired of lying to people no matter  how much of a sociopath they may be.

Ya but the Phoenix fellow is making money with advertisers.. He sells some health shake stuff. He had been selling some beef products some cannabis stuff and he also has a mysteriously shrouded Phoenix Synergies thing which is "not his company" it just magicaly has "phoenix" as part of it's name and has it's own section on his website. Sounds like he is planning a move using the Phoenix Synergies moneys he has gathered if you listen to what he is saying.

This guy seems aware that people have noticed that he has been moving the goal post but he can't help himself. Now October is the latest possible RV month.

This guy is King Carrot Dangler and just like all the other Guru's he will take credit when the RV occures like he was the one who told you it was going to happen.

carrotdangler.gif

He wants you to ignore the constant additions to his Matrix of info when he says "There is no change to the Matrix" over and over. (wasn't that Stalins technique?)

None of his callers ever seem to notice it though.

Some people are just in more need of an RV than others and he seems to be taking advantage of that. Will I be supprised if the people that he convinced to put money into Phoenix Syneriges get nothing in return.. of course not.

Bottom dweller for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A disillusioned Guru Is an Oxymoron.

I hear ya Plummet but I think most everyone who has been into this dinar thing for at least two to three years will tell you that they actually quit expecting that an RV will actually occur. That most probably just hang on for hopes sake but actually have come to their senses. I have all but sold off all my dinar but just have a smige left. Enough to buy myself a fast car but don't really expect this thing to ever happen. This Is more just for amusement sake anymore really and I don't believe one GD thing anyone says anymore. I also think that this whole VIP thing is brilliant but just a scam within a scam .

• Upvote 3

A disillusioned Guru Is an Oxymoron.

I hear ya Plummet but I think most everyone who has been into this dinar thing for at least two to three years will tell you that they actually quit expecting that an RV will actually occur. That most probably just hang on for hopes sake but actually have come to their senses. I have all but sold off all my dinar but just have a smige left. Enough to buy myself a fast car but don't really expect this thing to ever happen. This Is more just for amusement sake anymore really and I don't believe one GD thing anyone says anymore. I also think that this whole VIP thing is brilliant but just a scam within a scam .

Time destroys all things so I understand what you mean....

However until the IQD is freely traded in open market and not locked as it is now (@1166) I have no idea why anyone would think that the ride is over?

• Upvote 5

Oh Im haning on but just by a thread at this point.  The whole over night millionaire things I dont give much hope for though. I know it's not over by any means but the current political turmoil just prolongs any possible change and stability within Iraq so that just pushes back any chance for this so called RV. Sure, I'll take what I have invested if they do and by something nice but Im am not expecting it to so if and when it does, it will be a very nice surprise. I am really just more jaded by all the BS, scam and continious outright lying . Im sick of it.

• Upvote 1

I too get disillusioned by all the BS.  I'd come to respect only a handful of "gurus" (hate that word) after 3+ years.  One was Tlar and another was Phoenix; but I don't respect what either of them say any more.  However, Breitling was another one I've always respected and still continue to respect.  He's all about investing in general and not just about the dinar.  And he continues to say what a good investment the Iraqi dinar is (and the ISX for that matter) and that it should ultimately reach $1.  He also doesn't hype the immediacy of an RV or it coming in at a high rate initially (in fact he thinks it will start with a lower rate and then float upwards after that to eventually get to over $1).  What he says makes since so I'm in for the long haul - however long it takes.  However, I'm beginning to think we may not see the RV until next summer.  Still I hate to see anyone give up on this after having stuck with it so long.  I hope you (R Veyron) continue to hang in and if you get a spare few bucks, maybe pick up a little more on ebay or something.   

• Upvote 1

I am really just more jaded by all the BS, scam and continious outright lying . Im sick of it.

Couldn't agree more

Way to many screen names covering up reality , it makes ya wonder why they would pretend certain things aren't going on

I like it on dv because they post both sides yota is good at that

The political system will work it just might not be what is desired

Look at Gaza they elected Hamas

How's that working out for them ?

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

I would think that at some point someone would actually get kind of tired of lying to people no matter  how much of a sociopath they may be.

Money, is to be made.  Don't kid yourself. Those people have NO conscience and will do what they need in order to make a buck.  It becomes a disease for them and they get the fame while their at it.

• Upvote 3

I too get disillusioned by all the BS.  I'd come to respect only a handful of "gurus" (hate that word) after 3+ years.  One was Tlar and another was Phoenix; but I don't respect what either of them say any more.  However, Breitling was another one I've always respected and still continue to respect.  He's all about investing in general and not just about the dinar.  And he continues to say what a good investment the Iraqi dinar is (and the ISX for that matter) and that it should ultimately reach $1.  He also doesn't hype the immediacy of an RV or it coming in at a high rate initially (in fact he thinks it will start with a lower rate and then float upwards after that to eventually get to over $1).  What he says makes since so I'm in for the long haul - however long it takes.  However, I'm beginning to think we may not see the RV until next summer.  Still I hate to see anyone give up on this after having stuck with it so long.  I hope you (R Veyron) continue to hang in and if you get a spare few bucks, maybe pick up a little more on ebay or something.   

I agree with the disillusioned feelings, although I don't agree with Tlar. I haven't listened to Phoenix in a long time and Breitling I've heard and I think he just repeats the same story.  I heard it so I have moved on.

There is something common about the comments that Tlar is making and I feel like I've read them and I've heard them spoken to be personally. Just sayin, something is up with this guru. I also have no use for guru's stating the obvious. I can read the news just as well as they can. The only difference is I don't get all hot and bothered like they presume to do.

As for the RV happening this year, I believe we can pretty much kiss that goodbye. Sorry folks, it's not the first time you've seen me post this lately.

There is so much crap going on over there with ISIS, Russia and Ukraine and other parts of the world that somehow it feels like the PTB have instigated some some of world fighting for their benefit.  Just a GUT feeling I'm getting. It's all just happening right after the olympics then the Iraq vote in April. The world upset is going to push this out.

I believe the currency will move...one day. I think we are definitely moving into 2015 but it might be the later part, perhaps during 4th quarter. Exactly when during next year will depend on what Iraq can do with their GOI and I don't mean just forming the ministers, I mean with getting the country under control and getting some sort of balance over there. They are SO out of control.  Once we see progress then maybe the CBI will increase it.

Will we get $3+ NO.  That's a pipe dream that was and is still pushed by many of this stupid rumors. Will we see some return yes and depending on how much you invested, it may make you millions. I believe many people anymore just want enough to NOT have to worry about money and those a bit older can retire without worry.

That's where I'm at with all of this. I put too many things in my life on hold when I first got into this. I'm very grounded and realistic with all of this.  I REFUSE to fall for the hype (of next week lets see what happens) because they are just NOT in a place to raise the value of their currency at this time.

I have been told that people here on the forum need hope. What is wrong with that? Well for me there is a problem with that because the high they feel only to be let down is quite severe. I think it does damage to people's health, their emotional state and strips them from LIVING FOR TODAY.  I want all of us to make money on this but not fall for the hype that makes you focus on this as your number one concern. We all need to live our lives now with what we have now and not necessarily live with the dream.

JMHO :)

Edited by Goldiegirl
  • Upvote 2

All I can say is Bravo 11 has been right so far, with their Info. I didnt like what he had to say the 1st time in 2011. He was right then. Now the second time he's been right. Maybe somebody that knows how to use computer will repost his post,So you can judge for yourself, basicly no Rv this year. No RV 2015. The first time maybe for an RV 2016! All pooroo's were saying RV, in May or early June. Guess what, NO RV! Thats when Bravo11 did his post, after his vist to  Iraq at the 1st of the year 2014.  I do think it will RV, but like someone said, it wont be till Iraq settles down, and these radical muslims are all killed or in prison, :( JMHO :salute: