Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIKI CHANGES MIND, WILL NEVER GIVE UP PREMIERSHIP !!!!

chinadawg

ChinaDawg...lol...luv the humor....we need it now and then...even that is funny...you know, since the scuffle last night, his son is now out of the country so he is next...don't know about the son in law, but his family is already in London, so he will follow, if and if, he makes it without being arrested or assassinated.  There are so many families that have a bone to pick with him and they may pull a jack ruby on him.  He can't plea out by telling on all his goons.

Sorry , I apoligise if some were offended,.... just got excited and the kid came out. lol.

I for one, think it was funny as hell!!!!  :)  And probably prophetic too.  hahhahahahahahhaha  Has been so far anyway.  For those that can't take a little humor, then they are taking this way too seriously.  I realize that many are desperate for this damn near mythical RV.  I am too, lol, but come on folks, smiling is easier than frowning.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1