Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

al-Maliki refuses to leave

yota691

Pentagon: not likely Yazidis evacuated from Mount Sinjar, Iraq

08/14/2014 Now - Reuters 2:12:39 PM

8_14_201482549AM_5312037561.jpg
Nouri al-Maliki

Security sources said the local official said the militants to organize the Islamic State swarming near the town of Qara Tepe Iraq, located 122 kilometers north of Baghdad in an apparent attempt to broaden the front fighting with Kurdish Peshmerga forces. 

achieved Sunni insurgents great success and penetrated as far north location close to the capital Arbil the territory of the semi-autonomous Kurdistan. 

refers move about Kara Tepe to the fighters of the Islamic State gained more confidence and seek to control more land near the capital after that hampered their progress in that area. 

said one of the security sources' mobilizes State Islamic fighters near the Kara Tepe seems they Siuson front fighting with Kurdish fighters. ' 

use of the Islamic State tunnels dug by Saddam Hussein's regime in the nineties of the last century to transport fighters, weapons and supplies in secret strongholds organization in western Iraq to towns located to the south of Baghdad. 

threatened to organize an Islamic state, which includes Iraqi fighters and Arabs and foreigners crawls to Baghdad as part of his quest to redraw the map of the Middle East and impose hardline approach to the Islamic religion.

8:25:02 AM

Protested Nuri al-Maliki, which has become more isolated than ever to remove him from his post as prime minister of Iraq on Wednesday with his political party and supported Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, Iran's former -halifa in public, choosing his successor in Baghdad, many hope to be able to stop the progress of fundamentalist Islamic state.

While stresses al-Maliki, who abandoned his supporters former in the United States and the political establishment and religious Shiite in Iraq on his legal right in power, Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi consultations on forming a coalition government that could unite the warring factions after eight years saw the Sunni insurgency because of what they see as sectarian bias on the part of al-Maliki.

And battled government forces and their militia allies in northern Iraq, Kurdish fighters with the Islamic state, while the European Union began to follow the example of the United States and provide weapons directly to the Kurds and the acceleration of efforts to help thousands of refugees fleeing the advance of Islamic militants.

Despite the fact that al-Maliki set up a network of relationships with leaders in the armed forces and Shiite militias owes allegiance to him, there is no indication of his willingness to resort to force against al-Abadi, a partner in the Old Islamic Dawa Party.

Maliki spoke as caretaker prime minister said in a speech broadcast on state television that the court Alathadahalalia must issue its ruling in his complaint that he in his capacity as leader of the largest bloc in parliament, had to be the head of state asked to form the government, not al-Abadi. It can be the Supreme Court rules against al-Maliki is the way to avoid a confrontation.

He said al-Maliki told Iraqi television that he does not value what happened from the violation of the Constitution nor the implications. He added that the government is continuing to work and will not be changed until after the Federal Court issued its decision.

In a blow to the owners of the Dawa Party politicians called on Iraqis to work with Ebadi for the formation of a new government.

Once again, the United States affirmed that al-Maliki ascended to power for the first time during its occupation of Iraq, it is fed up with it. The White House said he would be happy to see a government headed by al-Abadi and urged Maliki to allow the political process to move forward.

He announced his support Khamenei's personal devotional because Tehran shared interest with Washington in curbing the rise of Sunni militants in Iraq and Syria. Khamenei has distanced himself clearly from Maliki, who looked to support Iran where he lived for years in exile as an opponent of Saddam Hussein.

Khamenei said in a statement on its website, 'I'm looking forward to solve the appointment of a new prime minister of Iraq and the node leads to install a new government, and teach those who seek to strife in Iraq a lesson.'

And published the Iranian media reports that Khamenei sent an emissary last month to participate in the talks with the leaders of political and religious Shiite Iraqis to find a replacement for the owners.

And support these leaders, including Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani's most revered Shiite in Iraq last week Abadi figure centrist able to attract moderates to power a year for cooperation in order to address the attack militants in the north of the country.

Ebadi said in statements published on the Internet on Wednesday, he called on all the political blocs to nominate representatives to participate in talks on forming a government. He expressed the hope in the formation of 'strong government' can help the country to solve the crises and problems faced by both the political and security situation.

And called on the Security Council of the United Nations Ebadi 'to act swiftly' to form a government that is not finding anyone as demanded by all political parties and their supporters "to remain calm and respect for the political process. '

At the level of violence killed at least 12 people in bomb blasts in two predominantly Shiite in Baghdad.

The violence occurred on the front that stretches 1,000 kilometers organization established by the Islamic state, which took advantage of political stagnation in Baghdad to march from its strongholds in Syria to announce a cross-border succession after finishing third of Iraq.

The sources said that the peshmerga militia forces clashed with fighters of the Islamic State in Diyala, northeast of Baghdad. In the provincial capital of Baquba, killing five of the year were killed by gunmen as they prayed in a mosque.

And fought government forces, which collapsed in front of creeping Islamic state in June in conjunction with the volunteers about Shia Sunni city of Tikrit, which lies to the north of the capital and told residents reported clashes in the cities of Ramadi and Fallujah west of the country.

After a decline in the Kurdish Peshmerga forces to defensive lines in front of fighters of the Islamic State this month, France announced it will join the United States in sending what it described as 'sophisticated weapons' to the forces of the Kurdistan region of Iraq's semi-autonomous and agreed by EU foreign ministers to cut summer vacation for the meeting on Friday to discuss the crisis .

The American official said that talks are also under way with the Arab countries to extend the Kurds munitions.

Germany said at the weekend it would send non-lethal military equipment to Kurdish fighters said German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier said Berlin was ready to ease its policies relating to the export of weapons and sending weapons to the Kurds.

In addition to arming the peshmerga and bombed insurgent positions At the case of United States-Western powers trying to help aid agencies to drop supplies and provide refuge for tens of thousands of people, many of them from non-Sunni sect fled attacks by the Islamic state.

The White House said that the United States is discussing with its allies set up an air bridge and road corridors safe to rescue people, including the sons of Yezidi trapped in the barren heights on Mount Sinjar near the Syrian border.

But an American team sent to assess the situation on Mount Sinjar on Wednesday found that the situation was better than expected, said the Ministry of Defense (Pentagon) The process of evacuating these people are 'less likely'.

The Pentagon said the American team found that the number of civilians there much less than expected and they are in better shape than previously thought.

He attributed it to the Pentagon dropping humanitarian aid by air and American air raids on targets belonging to the organization of the Islamic state and the ability of the Yazidis to leave the mountain in recent nights.

The army said the American who bombed targets to regulate the Islamic state since Friday to support the beleaguered Yazidis The strike carried out by a drone destroyed a truck armed village near Sinjar on Wednesday.

In a sign that the Western powers could drag him back to the region, despite the frequency of overt repeat the experience of the past decade, the White House said that while President Barack Obama has ruled out sending combat troops to Iraq, it can not rule out the use of ground troops on a humanitarian mission.

The Ministry of Defense (Pentagon) It is not likely that the United States mission to evacuate trapped on Mount Yazidis of Sinjar in Iraq in the wake of the evaluation process conducted by the American team.

The Pentagon said in a statement 'team estimated that the number of Yazidis on Mount Sinjar, far less than had been feared Sabaka..elisedion who stayed there in better condition than was previously thought and are receiving food and water, which Nsagtha them.'

The statement said, 'Based on this evaluation agencies decided that he is not likely to do the task of evacuating' he said, adding that the United States will continue to provide humanitarian assistance whenever necessary. The Yazidis have taken refuge to escape from the mountain fighters from the Islamic State

Whew!

This is getting really tiring, and I'm only reading about it rather than actually experiencing it there in Iraq.

Billio0

Tell me about it, I'm beginning to not believe anything anymore. Even if I see maliki dead in an article I know that another article would have him ressurected from the dead. He is like a bad ass vampire who keeps coming back for more blood. Maybe I'll write a serial for tv about Iraq and the situation and make millions this way... B)

Edited by kostaske

He must be power hungry or nuts!!!  Take your money and leave, what's so hard about that?  :shrug:

maliki: take my money and run?? Oh no no no maybe if I first see Iraq become a huge wasteland, or better yet a huge hole on the face of the earth going down to the core, then mmmmaaaaaaaybe I'll consider taking my hard stolen money and go for vacation on Iranian border so I can watch the huge hole from my hotel's balcony and pat myself on the back.

Edited by kostaske

He's probably just kicking back

What your sick of is the constant stream of lies from the media

Ya just can't stop picking the ones ya like and calling the ones ya don't like lies

Here try this one from around midnight last night if ya don't like that one

Rate Topic

Urgent. Source: Maliki give up his claim to the premiership

Started by yota691, Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184412-urgent-source-maliki-give-up-his-claim-to-the-premiership/#ixzz3AMvL0Jlx

Posted Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Urgent. Source: Maliki give up his claim to the premiership

Wednesday, August 13 / August 2014 19:10

[baghdad-where]

A source in the Dawa Party leader today that the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki gave up his claim the post of head the next government.

The source told all of Iraq [where] that "al-Maliki told the leaders of the Islamic Dawa Party, giving up the post of prime minister and according to some of the conditions agreed upon."

He added that "al-Maliki called for dialogue with the leaders of the Dawa Party, on those terms," ​​the source said, without giving further details or the nature of these Alchrot.anthy

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/184412-urgent-source-maliki-give-up-his-claim-to-the-premiership/#ixzz3AMw0EwNY

Wait

Maliki cleaned out his office last Saturday I forgot

Nah hold on he's not quitting till a court makes a decision

Only I know which story's are true

Ah ha ha ha ha ha

So reading all those things about Maliki over the last few years

How much was true ?

All of it right ?

Because the media in Iraq has integrity

• Downvote 3

Ok there is to many mis-leading articles coming regarding this whole situation in Iraq - My head is spinning from trying to get understanding of this mess - Just have to wait until thinks settle down before we get the real truth what's really going on in Iraq - Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 1

They make things up on a daily basis to sway public opinion

If they can cause a riot by making things up that's a good story for Iraqi media if people get killed because of the lies they create then they are Heros and get an oscar

You know it eburt

There's no denying it

I don't think they do any actual investigative reporting

I think they just make things up because Maliki won't give them an interview

I believe the state run media myself

Not those who oppose the Shias

Don't believe a word that comes from the Sunnis or the Kurds about maliki

Maliki says

Let's take it to court

Oh

No

Now let's really hammer him before that happens

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This Bothers Me... A LOT!!!

So What? Are They Going To Just Leave Them There? Keep Dropping In Food And Water To Them?

The Situation Is Really Bad For Them... They Need To Be Brought To Safety... By SOMEBODY... ANYBODY.

Don't Wanna Curse... But...... It Is NOT SAFE And It Is VERY HOT There... (please insert curse words here)!!!

"The statement said, 'Based on this evaluation agencies decided that he is not likely to do the task of evacuating' he said, adding that the United States will continue to provide humanitarian assistance whenever necessary. The Yazidis have taken refuge to escape from the mountain fighters from the Islamic State"

Edited by Maggie123

Maliki's addicted to power and control.         You want to torture a controlling person take away their control and watch them go crazy on you.   Its what drives them.

Ok so if he wont leave or step down ............WHAT THEN..........What happens next?     How are they gonna get him out ?     Really how ?

Maliki on his last resort with the courts.  And with that is his bought, paid and threatened personal judge who always rules in his favor.  That's how he stopped laws that parliament would pass.  So, now that even Mahmoud is scared of him and "everyone" knows once maliki loses his immunity he will get matching bracelets.   The federal court (mahmoud most likely) should give his decision in maliki's absence.  If not, he won't live to see the next 5 minutes.  Once he makes his decision, maliki will be absolutely desperate.  He will then realize his immunity is gone.  He becomes a wanted man.   We know maliki has lost, but he is trying all his tricks to force himself on the Iraqi people, and most of his desperation is because he knows he is about to be tried for crimes on humanity, treason, and murder.  It's all about him getting his last blow from the courts cause obviously he been kicked, knocked down and beaten but the court decision will be to death.  So we can surely assume and be correct that he is not in his right mind.  Rather, he is just mindless.

They make things up on a daily basis to sway public opinion

If they can cause a riot by making things up that's a good story for Iraqi media if people get killed because of the lies they create then they are Heros and get an oscar

You know it eburt

There's no denying it

I don't think they do any actual investigative reporting

I think they just make things up because Maliki won't give them an interview

I believe the state run media myself

Not those who oppose the Shias

Don't believe a word that comes from the Sunnis or the Kurds about maliki

Maliki says

Let's take it to court

Oh

No

Now let's really hammer him before that happens

Really?

Tell me you are not that incredibly stupid.  Tell me that you are just joking.

There are sooooo many things NOT logical with what you ust said there, I don't even know where to start......

• Upvote 1