Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV - Non Event?

NoviceInvestor

Novice :)

Depends what glasses you wear to see the whole situtation in Iraq.. we could be very close to rv but we could be a bit far.. it will not come with fireworks.. but will come like a lamb :)  Iraq is hard to read as they are master of disguise.. one minute they are not, the next minute whoala.. they come out smiling :)  

Hopefully we can see the rv soon.. moneysoon says he likes Q3 and looking at all things happening in Iraq the last few months.. they are really working hard adding more coals to the engine so the train is running much faster than before :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

good answer nadita ,    novice  this  is going to be  a small  deal ,  in a big  picture ,  { for us }   but  it will make  head lines  in Iraqi  papers , and hopefully  we  will hear about it on our news  business stations ,  when Singapore grew in value , wasn`t much  of  a huge news maker ,  {   but  with  the  world coming in  to help with isis  now ,  I think Iraq will get  a  big  step  back to the unification  tables ,   3 months ago  kuridistan  was  really hitting  the  movement away from  Iraq  { splitting away from  bagdaddy mainly }  but I believe  now  , that  with the new guy in charge ....... president and prime minister ,  the new government  will bring  a   new beginning  to Iraqi `s  future  .....   can only hope  any way   time line  for me 1 2015    for  a  clear  pointer  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

jeep. +1 I don't know how someone could neg you for that. Who really knows or if this thing is going to pop! I'm hoping that the new PM will get some things done M wouldn't. At this point M doesn't even seem willing to get out of the way. So we wait. Sound familiar? I guess you put in what you can afford to lose forget about it and hope that they get their act together. So Novice. Just hang out and wait for the bus like us all... LOL!

Go Budget!

Go HCL!

Go IMF!

Go RV!

Good Luck everyone. Wake me when we get there. :)

• Upvote 1

Ya its gonna rv next week at 9am. From east to west in tiers starting with the elite because they are special humans

They just need this new prime minister to hook up the big red button

He's a electrical engineer so he should have the button wired by then

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Dont expect it to be headline news here in the USA.  I think its going to be played down.  We in the dinar community will find out immediately via our site.

And like Nadita said one minute they're like as if nothing and the next they're like "surprise".   :partyhat:     :backflip:

We're sitting on the edge of our seats waiting.  Im about to fall off...... :lol:  :D

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

First of all it is not a GUARANTEE to happen at all in our lifetime and maybe never depending on what happens. This is a SPECULATIVE endeavor...

Do I think it will happen? Of course I do or I wouldn't be here (on DV), however, we must always remember that it is not written in stone and NO ONE knows where the goal post is!

If it happenes I don't think there will be a big deal made of it in the beginning (with the media anyway) as far as people making a profit off of it but, they will probably make basic announcements that Iraq's currency is now internationally traded and how great it is etc. Again, I don't see them pushing the profit people make at that time because it could cause some backlash IMO. The news reports will I'm sure blend it in very well with the rest of the Iraqi news so that those who know nothing about this "investment" still probably won't know about it after the fact.

• Upvote 2

I am wondering that with all the news coming out of Iraq both positive and negative will/is the RV going to be a non event or has the goal post been moved further down the road or close to the green lights...

the goal posts are exactly where they have always been  ............. I guess when we all started in this game we just thought we were closer than we actually were.

Things like this take time ...... there is no set time limit ..... this could go on for decades

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yep things are looking positive and who knows but really all this should have happened 5 years ago but I wont complain about it and nor will others when it happens. I'm excited for Iraq but the next month will see if its just the same old story or this new guy can get through to the rest of the politicians that's it's about the country we serve not their ego's, and the future will be so great it will blow the world away, really there is so much they have to offer all Iraq as a whole. So here is hoping they see the future as a positive sometimes I think they need a hit behind the ears with a piece of 4 by 2 hardwood but that can be said about most governments of today. so GO RV GO IRAQ show the world you stand alone and prosper.  

• Upvote 2

Let's consider worst case scenario:  no RV (or no RV single event).  If this is the case, the CBI is not stuck with repurchasing trillions of dinar and the expense of doing so.  But, the economic conditions, foreign trade, employment, infrastructure re-setting, international private investment, all stay exactly as they are now:  almost zilch.  However, as Adam has always stated, having the Iraqi Government restructure with new real leadership that can unite the various factions in the Country rather than continue to push people away by using dishonest, self serving tactics for EVERYTHING, will be THE foundation necessary for Iraq to begin to rebuild and grow.  In this event, it will be a slow, but always positive process.  And as the World looks on, its financial and political credibility will steadily rise internationally.  This will attract foreign support in both public and private investment.  And with all of the Iraqi natural resources, growth under these circumstances will sky rocket.

Should the Iraqi currency face the circumstances above, worst case scenario is that its value will NOT go up dramatically, but will zoom up in steady value in the international currency markets as its viability in World Finance grows.  (Imagine that:  an economy that the World can trust!)  And countries and companies alike will fight for opportunity to invest, build, and grow there. 

In this "worst case scenario," its currency will be worth what it's really worth, and then have value pegged to a real asset.  THAT's trade-able!

Best Case Scenario?  An RV event.  But in either case, having a bunch of dinar purchased for basically nothing that becomes worth millions times more is an exciting opportunity, even if that value increase takes a little time.  Worst Case Scenario ain't too bad!

Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 3

This may be a non-event to the world, but at our house there is going to be a PARTY!!! Thanksgiving, praise, and celebration!

Then, we will move to downtown main street.  One of our speculators, now wealthy, is going to run down the street naked.  This I've got to see!  

I'm looking forward to the celebration event.    

• Upvote 2

the goal posts are exactly where they have always been  ............. I guess when we all started in this game we just thought we were closer than we actually were.

Things like this take time ...... there is no set time limit ..... this could go on for decades

I'll keep on waiting as as long as the Deck Aides look like this:

• Upvote 1