Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

North: Intel Source Concerned About Possible Assassination of Maliki !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting Deep Undercover On Fox !

North: Intel Source Concerned About Possible Assassination of Maliki

BY

FOX NEWS INSIDER

// AUG 12 2014 // 3:28PM AS SEEN ON

THE REAL STORY WITH GRETCHEN CARLSON

Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is fighting to stay in power as U.S. airstrikes continue to target ISIS terrorists in northern Iraq. U.S. defense officials say ISIS is shifting tactics in the face of the air assault, moving into populated areas in an effort to blend in with civilians.

Here's more on the political situation from AP:

BAGHDAD – Iraq's incumbent Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki appeared more isolated Tuesday as he pressed his battle to remain in power while Iraqi politicians and the international community rallied behind a Shiite premier-designate who could be a more unifying figure, badly needed if the nation is to confront a spreading Sunni insurgency.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Tuesday urged the prime minister-designate, Haider al-Abadi, to work quickly to form an inclusive government and said the U.S. is prepared to offer it significant additional aid in the fight against Islamic State militants.

The power struggle in Baghdad comes as Iraq is battling militants from the Al Qaeda breakaway group in the north and the west. The onslaught by the Islamic State, which has captured large chunks of Iraqi territory since June, has become the country's worst crisis since the U.S. troop withdrawal in 2011.

On Monday, al-Abadi, the deputy speaker of parliament from al-Maliki's Shiite Dawa party, was selected by President Fouad Massoum to be the new prime minister and was given 30 days to present a new government to lawmakers for approval.

President Barack Obama called al-Abadi's nomination a "promising step forward" and urged "all Iraqi political leaders to work peacefully through the political process."

But al-Maliki, who has been in power for eight years, defiantly rejected the nomination, insisting it "runs against the constitutional procedures" and accusing the United States of siding with political forces "who have violated the constitution."

In Sydney, Kerry said Tuesday that the United States "stands ready to fully support a new and inclusive Iraqi government."

"Without any question, we are prepared to consider additional political, economic and security options," Kerry said.

On The Real Story this afternoon, we heard from Fox News military analyst Lt. Col. Oliver North (Ret.) and Fox News national security analyst K.T. McFarland.

North pointed to some news that he had just received from what he referred to as a well placed intelligence source, saying there are concerns that al-Maliki could be assassinated by one of his guards.

"Nouri al-Maliki's refusal to step down for his replacement ... has U.S. personnel in Baghdad on very high alert because Maliki's Shiite Praetorian Guard is protecting him. That source tells me that many of those who are guarding him were recruited by Ali al-Sistani, the senior Shiite cleric in Iraq. If Sistani says go and Maliki refuses, one of his protectors is likely to assassinate him and the U.S. government is going to get blamed and likely precipitate a full-scale sectarian civil war and attacks on Americans," North explained.

North emphasized he had not yet confirmed that information with a second source.

He expressed hope that Maliki will take the advice of the Iranians and Kerry and agree to step aside, noting that the "future is not bright" for holding Iraq together as a unified state.

Watch the full segment above.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/12/north-intel-source-concerned-about-possible-assassination-maliki

• Upvote 1

Lt. Colonel Oliver North (Retired), with highly placed Iraq intel source becomes the new Guru.

Quote: "North emphasized he had not yet confirmed that information with a second source."

Sounds like Mtn. Goat, Tlar, TNT Tony, Okie, Frank26, TerryK, and all the rest. Welcome aboard!

Billio0

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Lt. Colonel Oliver North (Retired), with highly placed Iraq intel source becomes the new Guru.

Quote: "North emphasized he had not yet confirmed that information with a second source."

Sounds like Mtn. Goat, Tlar, TNT Tony, Okie, Frank26, TerryK, and all the rest. Welcome aboard!

Billio0

Lol! I do have to say that I respect Col North though and he actually likely has at least one true source.

• Upvote 5

Why would they need to kill him unless Maliki is right and they don't want the truth reveled ?

Why couldn't they just physically remove him?

All Maliki is saying is the govt will not change without a Supreme Court ruling

So instead of letting the Supreme Court do its job they will just kill him

How is that going to further the govt of Iraqs credibility ?

They need to use the court

If Maliki loses the court case they can pick him up and throw him in the street

If they need to use self defense then that's a different story

But rule of law must prevail if Iraq wants credibility

Forget about obamas blessing

That's not a good blessing to have

Obama needs impeached too

Come on November elections give the republicans the senate

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Why would they need to kill him unless Maliki is right and they don't want the truth reveled ?

Why couldn't they just physically remove him?

All Maliki is saying is the govt will not change without a Supreme Court ruling

So instead of letting the Supreme Court do its job they will just kill him

How is that going to further the govt of Iraqs credibility ?

They need to use the court

If Maliki loses the court case they can pick him up and throw him in the street

If they need to use self defense then that's a different story

But rule of law must prevail if Iraq wants credibility

Forget about obamas blessing

That's not a good blessing to have

Obama needs impeached too

Come on November elections give the republicans the senate

You need to look back at the Kennedys and those in power who were not for the plans of the powers to be. If you kick against the prick then they will take you out in a seemingly suicidal way. If you know what I mean.

Anybody Want To Send Maliki A Box Of Donuts ...

Your doctor: Nuri al-Maliki suffers greatly from diabetes

Agency eighth dayAugust 13, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

The doctor confirmed the Prime Minister's special ending his mandate, Nuri al-Maliki that suffers so much in these days of diabetes.

The doctor said Ahmed Ayad Hussein told ((eighth day)) that "after commissioning Haider Abadi formation of the government deteriorated Maliki's health in particular, and he was diabetic, adding that on the same day, which cost him Abadi transfer Maliki to the hospital as a result of high blood sugar has .

The Hussein, al-Maliki said during the past two days because of his health is good extreme tension which happened after the commissioning Abadi, but this day appeared somewhat healthy after an excellent communications received by some of the politicians who had told him that an important part of the democratic process.

The President of the Republic instructed Haider Abadi formation of the government as a candidate of the National Alliance. (AA-19)

http://8th-day.com/?p=64705

They Shot The Wrong Maliki - Maliki's Son Wounded In An Assassination Attempt ? :blink:

This Could Be A 'Smoke' Article !

It's From A Couple Of Days Ago And I Have Seen Any Additional Articles To Corroborate It ...

12 August 2014

URGENT WOUNDING AHMED Al-MALIKI SHOOTING IN THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF HIS FATHER, AL-MALIKI

Since the publication of 23 hours -

"yesterday, and when the declaration of president of the republic Haider Abadi for prime minister arose rebellious son of the prime minister," Ahmed al-Maliki and income on his father in a state of hysteria crazy and asked him to use force and get out immediately in a statement on Al-Iraqiya declaring that only his father Nuri Maliki rejected the use of force, prompting his son to pull his pistol personal and pull sections sodden pistol towards the head of his father for threatening and immediately surprised him the nephew of Prime Minister-designate protection of the law to shoot him in the leg and dropped him to the ground and was immediately transferred to the Ibn Sina hospital in the logical green and completed arrangements today Ptsverh tomorrow to London for treatment, as well as remove him from any legal prosecution due to his behavior in the previous reign of his father

http://qwasamta.com/news-5731.html

• Upvote 1

Lol! I do have to say that I respect Col North though and he actually likely has at least one true source.

Me too, any man that stood like he did against the odds of never having his own freedom, is a bad @ss.   A man that stood against the cabal

who expected him to be the one to fall, is my hero.   I have nothing but utmost respect for Col North.   Many others would have fallen in that

situation.  He stood in battle and tore the political realm a new one.

• Upvote 1

This is BS pardon my french. NOONE is going to kill maliki and make a martyr out of him. He can do more damage dead than alive. Immediately everyone there will say that maliki was right after all and abadi is a usurper of power. This is not going to happen ever.

Me too, any man that stood like he did against the odds of never having his own freedom, is a bad @ss.   A man that stood against the cabal

who expected him to be the one to fall, is my hero.   I have nothing but utmost respect for Col North.   Many others would have fallen in that

situation.  He stood in battle and tore the political realm a new one.

I meant to give you an up vote and my dang fat thumb hit the "report" button I'm afraid. If it did I apologize. I should never try to post from a mobile device.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1