Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finally! C-SPAN Covers World Trade Tower 7 Collapse

TrinityeXchange

george enjoy your kool-aid , i will not argue with a lost cause

Thank you grasshopper, you are apparently wiser than your Spidey jammies suggest.  In this physical world it is not wise to argue with physics, especially with conjecture and paranoia.  I'll understand your promised silence on the matter to be a symbol of respect for 'real' science.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Spidey jammies ..lol , thats cute ....Dude cant you read english ? are you handycapped ? gotta be something ? because i just told you that this gorvernment is involved and then in your infinite wisdom post a link that has a .gov link , LMFAO , like serioulsy ? Whats wrong George ? meds ? boozing a little this morning ?

maybe I should change my avatar to the red white and blue and then pretend im smart than actully acting like it .

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

SHOCKING TO SAY THE LEAST.    :mad:  :shakehead:  :mad:

Thank you Maggie for bringing this over . And thank yo also Camelspiderman for bringing this documentary to our attention.

Saw it .........Im convinced!      What I 'd like to know is who's a the bottom of all this PTB ?  PTB control our government. How can anyone fight back?

Just like the Sandy Hook incident.  I could'nt believe it until I started seeing all the evidence.      :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Spidey jammies ..lol , thats cute ....Dude cant you read english ? are you handycapped ? gotta be something ? because i just told you that this gorvernment is involved and then in your infinite wisdom post a link that has a .gov link , LMFAO , like serioulsy ? Whats wrong George ? meds ? boozing a little this morning ?

maybe I should change my avatar to the red white and blue and then pretend im smart than actully acting like it .

Lol - you are the poster boy of integrity - can't even keep a simple promise - shsh, you're supposed to be quiet - it's a lost cause remember...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Maggie for bringing this over . And thank yo also Camelspiderman for bringing this documentary to our attention.

Saw it .........Im convinced!      What I 'd like to know is who's a the bottom of all this PTB ?  PTB control our government. How can anyone fight back?

Just like the Sandy Hook incident.  I could'nt believe it until I started seeing all the evidence.      :shakehead:

Your Welcome MIT.... that video certainly isn't proof of anything... but when I saw it my first time it sure motivated me to start digging for the pieces that have been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt... a piece here and a piece there all add up. As I said earlier... when I got into the facts behind Building 7... that is when the whole picture started to come together for me.

WHO???    Well I Always Ask... "Who Benefits"???

How to stop them?     I dunno... but recognizing the truth/lies is certainly the first step.

This site is so good for documentaries (48 docs on 911)... I can't recommend it enough... http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/all/ ...

This was a real good one that I found there also... Shows How Our Media Works To Manipulate Us.

Buying the War

Over a decade ago Bush administration forced the United States into a war so poorly prepared and executed it soon turned into a complete catastrophe. The fact of how the bureaucrats misled the country has been already expressed, but they couldn't have done it by themselves; they needed an obedient and docile press, to propagate their disinformation as actual news and encourage them to continue to do so.

Since then thousands of people have perished, and many are suffering and dying to this day. Yet the story of how the media was sold to the White House has not been elaborated in depth. If we look back at the moments before the invasion, we'll see that the US media relinquished its liberty and doubt to a great extent to accompany the US government in advancing to war.

Two weeks before he'll command America to war, President Bush calls a media conference to convince the people for removing Saddam Hussein from power. His administration has been persistent to associate Iraq with 9/11. Many times during this meeting he will call upon 9/11 and Al Qaeda to legitimize a deterrent attack on a country that has not assaulted America.

The seed of this story lies in the terror of 9/11... Like everyone else media was bewildered by the horror and havoc on that day. As people responded to the barbarity of a terrorist attack a flood of unity spread across the country. And as the military prepared to attack the terrorists, there was almost zero tolerance for condemnatory inspection by the media. Walter Isaacson was then Chairman and CEO of CNN.

When American forces attacked the terrorist in Afghanistan, the media across the country started to report the civilian casualties. But soon, the "patriot police" came and started to influence the news. Isaacson sent his staff a memo: "it seems perverse" he said, "to focus too much on the casualties or hardship in Afghanistan." And he instructed his employees to balance the images and stories of civilian killings with reminders of September 11th.

BTW Everyone... I Am NOT A Democrat... Independent If I Wanted A Label...

Which I don't care for thank you very much... just sayin. :D

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3

If you guys get a chance check out " MIKE RUPPERT  CIA tears apart 9-11"  on Youtube.  This guy is an ex cop / whistle blower.

Very Interesting.   Full of evidence.  Say's it was all over DRUGS and OIL.  

This is all mind blowing............Changes the way I feel about our life here in this country.

I feel our government has no regard for peoples well being.  Very scary thought.

If you guys get a chance check out " MIKE RUPPERT  CIA tears apart 9-11"  on Youtube.  This guy is an ex cop / whistle blower.

Very Interesting.   Full of evidence.  Say's it was all over DRUGS and OIL.  

This is all mind blowing............Changes the way I feel about our life here in this country.

I feel our government has no regard for peoples well being.  Very scary thought.

Thank You MIT... I looked at Part 1 and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.

I liked him right away... He's interesting and shows integrity mixed with humor.

Seeing Barbara Lee speak out with so much courage and conviction was a true inspiration.

(she gave the only dissenting vote to S.J. Resolution 23)

I know it's disheartening when you first realize how awful they all were/are... the good thing is there are so many mindful and concerned Americans that are coming together... this is uniting a lot of people to join with others and look for ways to stop this... if not that... then at least the best ways to make things better and survive through it all JMHO

Here is a snippet to give folks a preview of this video...go to you tube to find the full version. Thanks Again MIT. :)

"An offer of $1,000 is in place to anyone who can disprove the authenticity of any source in this presentation."

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

and if you want more authentic testimony just try Susan Lindauer, former CIA asset turned whistleblower.  her tale is very disturbing and moving.  she was THE contact to Iraq.  watch her numerous videos on the tube or even order her book, Extreme Prejudice, like i did to support her cause.  

it is very difficult for these "conspiracy theorists" to argue against THE CIA Asset assigned to Iraq who blatantly tells you 911 was orchestrated by our government.  she paid a heavy price for coming forward....her home was stormed by assault units and she was taken captive as an enemy combatant from her own kitchen while making herself breakfast.  she was detained in a center without due process.  they tried injecting her with drugs and ruling that she was mental unstable.  nothing shy of a miracle freed this lady.  

and if you want a little more to bring you closer to Jesus, listen to Karen Hudes former world banker now whistleblower.  

• Upvote 1

Lol - you are the poster boy of integrity - can't even keep a simple promise - shsh, you're supposed to be quiet - it's a lost cause remember...

NO ,your a lost cause .....now your playing the victim , lol. you do not believe whats really going on , thats on on you .But dont attack me for speaking the truth and try to counter me with ridiculousness.

Its tough to solve because they have us all enslaved in debt wich takes up most of our lives , I would say vote with your dollars , be carefull of where every dollar you spend is going .Also we need to keep speaking and awake the populace and stop the divison in this country , this right vs left bullcrap ,white vs black etc ..its all mind games to keep us divided and confused while they clamp down on our freedoms ..but in retrospect , the more this economy is going in the toilet and having the worst president ever elected ,its getting easier for people to see the truth ..

The person who owned the concrete company that poured the Trade centres said "As soon as the first floor started to collapse from heat the rest of the steal started to lose its integrity from expansion of the joints and welds". He was on the dock in South Florida watching this unfold on the tv on my boat.

and if you want more authentic testimony just try Susan Lindauer, former CIA asset turned whistleblower.  her tale is very disturbing and moving.  she was THE contact to Iraq.  watch her numerous videos on the tube or even order her book, Extreme Prejudice, like i did to support her cause.  

it is very difficult for these "conspiracy theorists" to argue against THE CIA Asset assigned to Iraq who blatantly tells you 911 was orchestrated by our government.  she paid a heavy price for coming forward....her home was stormed by assault units and she was taken captive as an enemy combatant from her own kitchen while making herself breakfast.  she was detained in a center without due process.  they tried injecting her with drugs and ruling that she was mental unstable.  nothing shy of a miracle freed this lady.  

and if you want a little more to bring you closer to Jesus, listen to Karen Hudes former world banker now whistleblower.  

Trinity Thank You So Much For Starting This Thread... I know Buti has been great at bringing information forward too.

I'm looking forward to hearing Susan Lindauer's testimony... the more pieces we have... all the better. Much Appreciated.

Camel Spider your insight and advise is right on in my humble opinion... Thank You.

(Check out Michael Ruppert's video posted on page 1 for some kudos :))

Capl1 where was the "heat on the first floor"??? Are you saying that about all 3 buildings? Honest Questions...

MIT after I watched Michael Ruppert's speech at Portland State... I sadly found that he committed suicide last April :(

Here is a moving tribute to him from a journalist at RT News...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC97OmCHCCM

RIP MICHAEL C RUPPERT... YOU WERE A TRUE AND BRAVE WARRIOR

One of the pieces of evidence conspiracy theorists use to say the buildings were brought down is a photo with something they interpret as being left behind by a thermite reaction.

For those who wish to consider the physics of thermite consider the following photographs. Notice how clean the cuts are.  Thermite does not 'cut' through steel like a welders torch.  I've provided the following information and source earlier in this thread that it would take approximately 100 lbs of thermite per column to 'shear' blast each column.  Each column would have to have been prepped prior to 911 with thermite, blasting caps, and lead wires to a central command post for detonation. It would take weeks of covert undercover work to accomplish that task utilizing many persons, delivery trucks and storage areas. It is unlikely an event of that magnitude could take place without detection. 

Whether or not you believe there was a conspiracy to bring down the WTC towers and WTC7, you owe it to your self to examine the counter arguments that are supported by physics.  Then ask yourself which is the most likely scenario; a complex conspiracy built on conjecture that has not been proven or, a terror attack with multiple opportunists making hay out of the moment like jackals in wait by a ponds edge.

Here is a good place to start: http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

nope, wrong again my friend.  YOU should actually do more homework on the subject.  I encourage you to stop by Architects and Engineers for 911 website and educate yourself.  There are 2200 A&Es who have looked at the evidence and call the official report a flat out lie.  The conspiracy is what is being fed by NIST.  I trust professionals with 20+ years of experience over some government agency selling me a story about office fires producing the same affect as a controlled demolition.  Also you should really listen to the original interview posted, Richard covers the exact topic you bring up and knocks it out the park.  But it is apparent that you have no interest in hearing any other points of view.  So my best to you my friend.

i even posted a link to ONE OF MANY videos from Susan Lindauer, former CIA asset to Iraq, and she is flat out telling you that the entire office talked about planes being flown into the towers months beforehand.  it was as common as conversation as who won last night's nba game.  however i am about 99.9% certain that you are not interested in hearing this information first hand from a person who was on the front lines negotiating with Sadaam Hussein.  instead you appear to want to cleave to one doctrine.  however if this is what gives you solace and allows you to sleep well at night, then i truly don't want to take that from you.  if NIST's story makes you happy, then by all means who am I to ruin your happiness.  after all, life is just too short to spend it in despair.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2

Listen you don't have to personalize your frustration with my view.  When WTC Truthers patronize others with a different view all they do is dilute their own arguments with passion. 

You assume to know what I don't know or what I choose to ignore - that puts you on some pretty thin ice with regard to objectivity but does place you high on the list of mind readers.

I am fully aware who RIchard Gage is and, I am also aware he has not produced a point by point objective explanation to counter the NIST report other than using nuance, conjecture and hearsay.

I would look forward to a complete, thorough rebuttal based upon forensic and physical science and yet he and his architectural lemmings that signed on to his non-profit organization have failed to provide such a document.  You would think that with all of their architectural insight and altruistic fervor they would put aside their personal business to assist in solving the single most largest mass murder in the history of the US.

And yet, they don't.  

Instead they throw rocks at those who see science first and conspiracies second.  Caring persons want an answer but it doesn't make the picture any clearer when WTC Truthers insult others who wish additional evidence.  

Now let's try some objectivity:  I provided a picture of a cut beam and an objective possibility of how that beam was cut.  You say some people look but don't see...well... there it is 'THE CUT'.  What do you see?  Tell me how it occurred.  I am a fairly opened minded man but if you tell me boiling water made that cut I am not going to believe you.  Explain the science of the cut and then maybe we can move beyond to your revealing the conspiracy that killed three thousand Americans.

GH

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thanks George

They have put out a pretty good case

I don't know who would want to put out information to intentionally cover up a conspiracy unless they are involved too

So I guess the theorists are going to have to prove the conspiracy

I don't see that happening

They have spent 13 years they now have a couple thousand saying things in concert but that's as far as it goes

Can they at least give " proof " on one person being involved?

And if they had " proof " why hasn't anyone been arrested?

This conspiracy can go on for millions of years or until they can prove who did it

I think they already think the authorities know who did it and have explained it the best they could

Some people just want to belong to a cause

So here's the question

Any arrests yet ?

I don't think they think one person did this

So someone must of come forward and confessed something

The only one who did was the terrorists

They surely had to get info out of the mastermind if anyone else was involved

I'll just keep asking that question

Any arrests yet ?

Then tell them to stay on it

I guess the people who said the report is a flat out lie can prove its a flat out lie so who ever made the flat out lie must be involved in that act of terrorism and should be charged with conspiracy to commit terrorists acts on 911

Yet no one is charged with anything but the terrorists themselves

Who made the report that is a flat out lie ?

And why aren't they sitting in jail?

Can't they prove the report is a flat out lie ?

Could this group be liable for slandering those who made the report ?

I think someone needs to get this into a court room

Let's see the proof

• Upvote 2

So true DL.

I don't know about the arrests... you'd think we would have heard something by now B) but according to one speaker at a Richard Gage fund raiser/book/dvd sales event, "At least three firefighters in New York at Ground Zero who came upon a large store of gold at the Twin Towers were executed by FBI…"

Ouch!

Here is a little more insight from Architect Magazine on Richard Gage the self proclaimed expert on building demolition:

Architects Shy From Truther 9/11 Conspiracy Theory - Architects didn't show up for a 9/11-architecture-conspiracy documentary screening—and the AIA doesn't want its name associated with Trutherism.

Since 2006, Gage has been traveling all over the world under the banner of his organization, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth—an organization that has no affiliation with the AIA, express or otherwise—to preach the theory that the Twin Towers and 7 World Trade Center were actually brought down by explosives on September 11, 2001, and not the impact of two hijacked jetliners and the resulting fires and debris.

The AIA (American Institute of Architects) itself, however, is firm about its relationship with Gage. “We don’t have any relationship with his organization whatsoever,” Scott Frank, head of media relations for the AIA, told me.

The former employee of the Walnut Creek, Calif.-based architectural firm Akol & Yoshii is a full-time 9/11 conspiracy theorist, but Gage tries to maintain a façade of being a scientist asking scientific questions. He does his best to avoid the murkier political questions of who could have orchestrated a conspiracy theory and cover-up of the size and scope that the 9/11 conspiracy movement alleges, but his technical views are actually quite mainstream within the Truth movement.

http://www.architectmagazine.com/architecture/architects-shy-from-truther-conspiracy-theory_1.aspx

If Gage was in politics he would be known as a 'CarpetBagger'

GH

Edited by George Hayduke
  • Upvote 1

nope, wrong again my friend.  YOU should actually do more homework on the subject.  I encourage you to stop by Architects and Engineers for 911 website and educate yourself.  There are 2200 A&Es who have looked at the evidence and call the official report a flat out lie.  

Hmm... A flat out lie... well, I know what a lie is and, I also know what misrepresentation is.  Either Gage is lying/misrepresenting the 2200 A&Es AND you are aware of it or, you are not aware of it and just passing it along without fact check.  

Show me the evidence 2200 A&Es examined the NIST report and called it a flat out lie.

GH

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm... Do you have a link for that George?   What you just posted above?

Oooops I see it ... reading it now.

The author, Jeremy Stahl is the Senior Editor for SLATE.

Architect Magazine is the official magazine for the AMerican Institute of Architects (AIA)  

AIA is America's premier blue ribbon association of architects established 1857.

More than 83,000 licensed architects and associated professionals are members. AIA members adhere to a code of ethics and professional conduct intended to assure clients, the public, and colleagues of an architect's dedication to the highest standards in professional practice.[4]

There are five levels of membership in the AIA:[5]

• Architect members are licensed to practice architecture in the United States.

• Associate members are not licensed to practice architecture but they are working under the supervision of an architect in a professional or technical capacity, have earned professional degrees in architecture, are faculty members in a university program in architecture, or are interns earning credit toward licensure.

• International associate members hold an architecture license or the equivalent from a licensing authority outside the United States.

• Emeritus members have been AIA members for 15 successive years and are at least 65 years of age or are incapacitated and unable to work in the architecture profession.

• Allied members are individuals whose professions are related to the building and design community, such as engineers, landscape architects, or planners; or senior executive staff from building and design-related companies, including publishers, product manufacturers, and research firms. Allied membership is a partnership with the AIA and the American Architectural Foundation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Institute_of_Architects

The AIA does not endorse Gages work nor did any of it's members attend the grand opening of his film. 

GH

Edited by George Hayduke