Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tlar: Update 8/12/2014

Today at 2:00 PM     Tlar’s Updated Email To Family & Friends: From another site

Tlar Comment - This may be a bit premature but I don't think so. Everybody should know by now that Iraq is busy forming its next government. The three presidencies are filled but there is one more step before we have a complete government.

The Prime Minister nominee Abadi is the last of the three presidencies. He was chosen yesterday as the PM nominee by the largest block, the NA.

Maliki and the leadership of the SOL refused to recognize him as the nominee still clinging to Maliki as the rightful nominee. Yesterday it was beginning to look like there might be a showdown in Iraq. storm was brewing.
~~~
  Maliki threatened everyone 2 days ago in a speech he gave to the nation. He basically stated the fires of hell would be unleashed on Iraq if he was not given the PM nominee position and that it constitutionally, rightfully belonged to him.

He also threatened to bring charges against both al-Jubouri (the new POP) and Masum (the new POR) stating he was filing charges with the Supreme court because both had broken the constitution.

He was promising to punish them. He then fired off a letter to Ayatollah al-Sistani which said "keep you nose out of this". This is not religion, its politics and for your health and the health of your family steer clear. Basically he threatened the highest religious authority in Iraq insulting all Shia.

Then yesterday he closed of the green zone and strategically placed army units all around Bagdad and he put all the MP's from out of town from the Sunni and Kurdish and Shia areas that were staying at the Rashid hotel under "House arrest".

Night before last Masum's house (new President of the Republic) in Bagdad was mysteriously blown up and as of yet no one has been accused.

Maliki has been pounding the table in anger, yelling and threatening everyone within earshot and at every meeting held that he attended. It began to look as though we might be in the middle of a military coup.

The situation although not completely resolved now looks as if it will be in short order. Maliki's relatives have come out asking him to step down and transfer power to the new government peacfully.

Maliki's own legal department that has always done his bidding has now stated they will no longer work for Maliki but instead now work for the new government.

The army which was my biggest fear because some were loyal to Maliki, are now on record saying they no longer answer to Maliki but answer to and will protect the new government.

Obama came out in total support of the new government warning Maliki to back off and step down. Iran has recognized the new government as has Europe. One by one everyone is acknowledging change is here.

Today Maliki forced the CBI to wire transfer 328 million dollars. Another sign that he is prepairing to leave the country IMO.

His most loyal guys have all but abandoned him leaving him a broken and loney man. It is now my opinion that he will run in the next 24 hours.

Speculation is that Iran who a month ago offered him asylum, will be his destnation. That will work until the new government is formed and presses charges against him.

They will make a request to Iran to have him returned to stand trial. IMO the Iranians will give him up for two reasons.

They want to work closely with this government because Iraq is part of the Shiite Crescent and also because much of their economy depends on Iraq. Maliki is screwed and he will pay for what he has done one way or another.

The International courts have already, or on the verge of pressing charges for genocide on Maliki.

They have received files, pictures and testimony from many of his own generals proving what he ordered done along with witnesses from the population. I am sure that even if he did not do something he will be charged with it soon anyway.

Yesterday Maliki cleaned his office out destroying files and shredding incriminating evidence and documents. He is scared, paranoid, and weak without his army.

He is losing more control every hour that goes by now and by having the army now taking orders from the new government, his biggest threat and his stinger has been removed.

Abadi is pushing to quickly finish building this government. He has stated he will be ready next week with his list of Ministers to take over their new positions.

This list will be given to parliament and at that time they will vote to make it a government. The vote will be close or at unanimous because these guys are now for the first time all working from the same page.

Even the SOL guys are working in unison with the parliament for the first time. Yesterday Abadi dismissed Maliki's Ministers telling them they are through.

It is my belief that as soon as the new government is complete and seated, Turki will do his thing. This is what I believe and has been backed up by intel that concurred my belief.

Some think I am a fool for saying this but I will hang tough on the next statement.

The RV will be within three days of the government being seated and it is still $3.71 per dinar.

I did not pull this number out of my hat. I have come to this number based on 4 or 5 conversations and on experiences I have had over the last three months.

As you know, I was the biggest proponent of an 86 cent dinar on the internet. I have abandoned that number because of things that I have come to realize and things I have found out.

So bless all of you for hanging tough. We have waited much longer than I ever thought we would have to but hindsight is the best lesson.

Maliki stood in the way of progress in Iraq and the RV. He is very close to being gone. The people in Iraq are dancing in the streets of Bagdad today chanting Bye Bye Maliki.

That's not a fantasy of mine, they really are in the streets chanting Bye Bye Maliki.

This is the first time they are in the streets dancing and singing. The second time they do it in a week or two from now, so will you and I. I assure you.

Any article anyone would like to see based on anything I have stated above, please just request it through email and I will send it to you. Tlar

Author:            12-08-2014 05:10 PM

Orbit - Arabiya / It seems that the election of a new prime minister in Iraq, enter the joy to the hearts of many citizens. Some of them have been through a funny way about it, chanting 'Bye Bye Nuri al-Maliki',
  • Upvote 10

so bye-bye al-Malarkey bye-bye

get your camel cross the desert 'cause the desert is dry

if you don't get your arse out they will hang it up high

singing this wiil be the day that you die

:butt-kicking:

That's to the tune of "American pie" by Don McLean, correct?

Lets all sing it!

Bye, Bye Mr. Al-Maliki .....

Wm13

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think Maliki can force the CBI to do anything. Tlar may be right on some things but not that.

It was Maliki's money not the CBI and most likely the CBI had to be involved because of the volume of the wire.

Geez, I hope he didn't pull this out of his Warka account because if he did what does that mean to those holding accounts there.  Hmmm :unsure: