Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the smuggling of large amounts of money outside Iraq's Maliki

SocalDinar

Central Bank: the smuggling of large amounts of money outside Iraq's Maliki

Baghdad-((8))

Source in the Iraqi Central Bank by traders from outgoing Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to smuggle large sums outside Iraq.

The source said ((the eighth day)) on Tuesday, the Al-Maliki began transferring large amounts and smuggled out of Iraq by order of Al-Maliki.

The Central Bank sold at auction on Monday over (285) million, which is fantastic compared with the circulations daily.

The source stressed that the sale of these big money came from guidance directly by Al-Maliki to close it after ousting him from the Cabinet and the possibility of moving to live outside Iraq in the news talking about the demands of the prosecution.

V/a-n/8

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2F8th-day.com%2F%3Fp%3D64271

• Upvote 1

That just shows how stupid he is.  They are going to recover it all.  He thinks he will live peacefully on his stolen fortune.  His son, wife, and who knows which other family members.  I bet the other maliki leaves parliament.  Can't think of his name.  But this family really thinks they are above the law.  The difference is, maliki is not saddam.  Saddam went down as a dictator, maliki will go down as a wanna be dictator.   I really can't believe that he thinks he is entitled to all that stolen money.  Holy cow, that's total insanity.  And, does he think it is a secret?  Really, what makes a freak like this tick.  So delusional. 

CNN. Broadcasting On A Camel From The Bank Drive Thru Lane Where Maliki's Ordering Take Out !

Central Bank: the smuggling huge amounts of money outside Iraq, al-Maliki ordered

Agency eighth day

August 12, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank for the traders belonging to Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki of smuggling huge amounts of money outside Iraq.

The source told ((eighth day)) on Tuesday, al-Maliki said traders began to transfer large sums of money and smuggled out of Iraq under the direct command of al-Maliki.

The source said the Iraqi Central Bank sold at auction on Monday of more than 285 million dollars, a figure fantastically compared to the movements daily.

The source stressed that the sale of these big money, but it comes as directed directly by al-Maliki to dealers close to him after exclude him from the prime minister and the prospect of moving to live outside Iraq in light of the news talking about the demands chased prosecuted.

http://8th-day.com/?p=64271

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting On A Camel From The Bank Drive Thru Lane Where Maliki's Ordering Take Out !

Central Bank: the smuggling huge amounts of money outside Iraq, al-Maliki ordered

Agency eighth day

August 12, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

A source in the Iraqi Central Bank for the traders belonging to Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki of smuggling huge amounts of money outside Iraq.

The source told ((eighth day)) on Tuesday, al-Maliki said traders began to transfer large sums of money and smuggled out of Iraq under the direct command of al-Maliki.

The source said the Iraqi Central Bank sold at auction on Monday of more than 285 million dollars, a figure fantastically compared to the movements daily.

The source stressed that the sale of these big money, but it comes as directed directly by al-Maliki to dealers close to him after exclude him from the prime minister and the prospect of moving to live outside Iraq in light of the news talking about the demands chased prosecuted.

http://8th-day.com/?p=64271

Where did he get or steal this money from?  It's not like it would be from his salary of PM.

He must know this money will revalue one day. Otherwise why take it out of the country?  It's not like the London coffee shop is going to accept it for a Latte.

Big sacks of cash are nice when travelling, but I prefer......traveler's checks.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I use my Amex...I never leave home without it.  :P

• Upvote 1

Where did he get or steal this money from? It's not like it would be from his salary of PM.

He must know this money will revalue one day. Otherwise why take it out of the country? It's not like the London coffee shop is going to accept it for a Latte.

I use my Amex...I never leave home without it. :P

I wonder if it is Dinar or US Dollars.

I wonder if it is Dinar or US Dollars.

Article said 285 million Dollars and another article said that he asked the CBI to wire 325 million Dollars. So that's 2 articles but with different dollar amounts and I assume USD not Dinar.

Edited by Goldiegirl