Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announced The New PM Abadi: The Cabinet Will Be Ready Within A Week !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Consulting "Angie's List" For A Good Cabinet Maker !

Abadi's ((eighth day)): Cab of cabinet will be ready next week

Agency eighth dayAugust 11, 2014
BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Announced the new Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi assigned by the President of the Republic, that the ministerial cab will be ready within the next week.

Ebadi said in a statement ((eighth day)) that "naming ministers next government will be announced next week, but not accepted for the delay, stressing that the minister will be named on the basis of competence, integrity and history of all people of good candidates.

He added, We are keen on the participation of all political forces in the next government in order to build a democratic process sober.

The President of the Republic had commissioned Haider Abadi officially to form the next government as the National Alliance candidate for the presidency of Wazzra.t (AA-19)

http://8th-day.com/?p=64128

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 12

Progress is in Iraq this year has been nonstop leaps and bounds despite ISIS. Maliki out of the picture and the new cabinet right around the corner is a true breath of fresh air!!!! Great things are headed in Iraq's direction! :)

• Upvote 8

the way things are going with the government now is an indication of what has been taking place within the Maliki rule.  Maliki has been dragging his feet for a long time.  Now things will be moving quickly . . . we hope.  If sounds as if things have been going on behind the scenes in preparation for just such an eventuality.  

Move quickly! Appoint the cabinet. Unite the country. Take control of the ISIS problem. Past the HCL. Encourage the CBI to revalue the currency. Sounds like a little more than a week, but it can be done by mid-October.  

• Upvote 5

the way things are going with the government now is an indication of what has been taking place within the Maliki rule.  Maliki has been dragging his feet for a long time.  Now things will be moving quickly . . . we hope.  If sounds as if things have been going on behind the scenes in preparation for just such an eventuality.  

Move quickly! Appoint the cabinet. Unite the country. Take control of the ISIS problem. Past the HCL. Encourage the CBI to revalue the currency. Sounds like a little more than a week, but it can be done by mid-October.  

Thanks for a good dose of reality.  There is still far too much to be accomplished to think that merely naming a cabinet will result in an instaneous RV.  Even if everybody were to be immediately focused on getting everything done for the sole purpose of an RV ( which is NOT the most important issue for them ), mid-October may be optimistic.  I personally lean towards the first of the year as a reasonable expectation.  

The "RV universe" needs to tap on the brakes just a bit, despite the multitude of omens.

• Upvote 3

Bottom line, until and unless Maliki is actually and truly gone, which he is not yet gone, I do not hear the fat lady singing.  And there is still soooooo much more to do before they pull an RV, so much.  But politicial stability and postive, all inclusive forward movement would be step towards security and the closest thing the middle east knows as "peace", and those are needed badly, in order for an RV.  Not to mention a few other things maybe?  lol  :)

But s solid, all inclusive government would be a great start!!!!

And I will believe it when I see it.  One thing is for certain, as long as Maliki is part of the "solution", there is NO solution.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They have been working on this for a long time.  He has to do it fast so maliki don't have control over the Iraqi so called armed forces.  And go back to the provinces handling their local security.  Not to mention the serious situation going on there right now with the gang ISIS.

• Upvote 1

Thats what I also think. :rolleyes:

They cant take their time on this cause maliki will be up to no good and they know that.     :ph34r:

They have to put a "RUSH" order on this one.   :rodeo:

I agree, but lets face it, these depressed nay sayer"s would rather drag you down than lift you up.........as the old saying goes........misery loves company.........nothing wrong with occasionally reminded ourselves to stay focused, but some of these posters "ONLY" post gloom and doom, personally I'm sick of reading that crap and I believe others are also........I mean it is like getting rediculous.

• Upvote 3