Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki OUT BBC BREAKING NEWS

Boozer

When W left office, unemployment was at 7.8%.

It is currently 6.3%. 

Looks like Obama is doing a pretty good job.

And by the way...I am fully aware that W is no longer president. However, when the sky is falling over something that Obama does, but no one cared when W did it, I will point it out.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

7.8% because the last 2 years he was ran by the democrats and Barney frank and Dobbs and screwed our country over Loaning to people that can't afford and Bush tried to warn and stop but all the dems ahhh! What's the use? Your right Obama is great.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7.8% because the last 2 years he was ran by the democrats and Barney frank and Dobbs and screwed our country over Loaning to people that can't afford and Bush tried to warn and stop but all the dems ahhh! What's the use? Your right Obama is great.

HAHAHA!! By the same token..Obama's numbers aren't lower because he has had to deal with a repub Congress who stated explicitly that their only objective was to block Obama. 

Great?? Not hardly. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I forgot it's been so long since I've been here on DV that oc and company aren't worth arguing with, they wouldn't know facts if they landed on their face and started sucking!!!  Lots of newbies here too, sorry to high jack the thread but when a O loving liberal tool starts spouting BS about his track record (yes ocdude you started it) instead of what he's done (oh that's right, nothing) apparently that's all the poor liberals have to go on anymore, well, well, well...................Bush did this or that. Wah, Wah, Wah!!!

HAHAHA!! By the same token..Obama's numbers aren't lower because he has had to deal with a repub Congress who stated explicitly that their only objective was to block Obama. 

Great?? Not hardly. 

Really?  He had everything the first 2 and still couldn't get his @#%* together, go blow your BS somewhere else kiddo!

Read some Iraq news instead of depending on someone else to give you the news. Chances are 90% of the time it will be wrong and fabricated.

Makes sense to me!!!  :twothumbs:   My cousin, who has been working over there for Blackwater from the beginning,  told me when I first bought into the dinar, don't do it, the whole damn country is falling apart, they will be in a civil war before long because they are to stupid and stubborn to get their  $#** together I should have listened to him.  It amazes me though how the gurus are still spinning this BS going on over their to some how be a positive thing for us, it isn't.  Am I going to hold my dinar? Yep I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for the long haul, but it looks like the road just got detoured for considerably longer, as for the newbies on here hey if my thoughts rained on your millionaire in a day parade, welcome to the party it doesn't work that way, if you can't take the heat sell it now because you are in for a long disappointing ride listening to the BS surrounding the dinar and you will go nuts (like oc).  I still believe we can make some money here, but I also believe it's going to be a while longer then most of us thought, especially now, there is nothing positive about this, people are being slaughtered over there, innocent people by a bunch of fruit cakes who need full metal jacket lobotomies, sorry if you don't get to buy that swimming pool just yet, but there are more important things going on then the dinar, look out the window, see the sunshine, smell the roses, if you don't have bullets flying at you, it's probably a pretty good day!!!  :peace:  

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I forgot it's been so long since I've been here on DV that oc and company aren't worth arguing with, they wouldn't know facts if they landed on their face and started sucking!!!  Lots of newbies here too, sorry to high jack the thread but when a O loving liberal tool starts spouting BS about his track record (yes ocdude you started it) instead of what he's done (oh that's right, nothing) apparently that's all the poor liberals have to go on anymore, well, well, well...................Bush did this or that. Wah, Wah, Wah!!!

No, buddy, I didn't. Might want to look again. I simply joined in to correct an untruth. And yeah...when Obama gets skewered here for doing LESS than what W got a free pass for, I WILL mention it. Just because YOU don't know a fact when it is right in front of you doesn't mean that *I* am a fool, hun.

Really?  He had everything the first 2 and still couldn't get his @#%* together, go blow your BS somewhere else kiddo!

As did W....he had everything, including a record 95% approval rating and still managed to blow it. He left with what.... 12%??

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

Read some Iraq news instead of depending on someone else to give you the news. Chances are 90% of the time it will be wrong and fabricated.

Look I do read the Iraqi news I was at school earlier when I wrote this I saw this thread first and posted. I put a quick question or two out there, because I didn't see the thread about Haider or who ever he is until later. You didn't have to make a rude comment. Now I know so........ :)

There seems to be a lot of bickering and fighting on this rumors thread and as a senior member I'd like to let those involved know that we would appreciate it if you could all include some name calling and momma jokes

Your momma is so dumb she put two M&M's in her ears and thought she was listening to Eminem. 

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3