Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federal Court delivered its decision on the biggest bloc, to the President of the Republic

yota691

Federal Court delivered its decision on the biggest bloc, to the President of the Republic 

120 Show    August 11, 2014 14:39
resala-370x290.jpg

(Independent) .. announced the Supreme Judicial Council for the text of the Federal Court decision on the largest parliamentary bloc, who refused to sign the President of the Federal Court Medhat al-Mahmoud.

And received (Independent) text of the resolution, which was adopted by the members of the Federal Supreme Court this morning after meeting a number of its members and telephoning other members who are outside Baghdad as stipulated in the document addressed to the President of the Republic.

The document refers to the "parliamentary bloc, which cost the formation of the Council of Ministers, which has become the parliamentary seats in the first session over a number of bloc or the other blocs."

And on the determination of this block indicated "to the MP Mehdi al-Hafez Chairman of the House of Representatives by virtue of age and Book 25/07/2014 Independent Higher Commission for Elections - Board of Commissioners No. [x / 14/589] dated 07.03.2014."

The documents said that "the decision issued in agreement except Maitalq a paragraph referring to the head of the House of Representatives by virtue of age and book the Electoral Commission for elections referred to in the above where three members felt not referring to them, and the decision was made in the liberation of 11/08/2014."

Has not been addressed to the contents of the written Hafiz and the election commission was merely referring to them and attach a copy of them to the President of the Republic. (End)resala1.jpg

•  

I don't see where they actually state which bloc is the biggest.  I am also unclear as to why this matters.  I guess I am now confused as to how the PM is chosen.  I know the people do not vote for a PM, but I thought the three presidents choose the PM.

It seems to me that no one wants Maliki again, but a clearly appropriate alternate is not forthcoming and their constitution prevents their delaying to find one.

If Maliki takes over by force, what will the rest of the world do?  If he declares an RV, will the world (market) accept it?

Confused and Concerned

Take this sentence right here: "refused to sign the President of the Federal Court Medhat al-Mahmoud."  

That is maliki's judge.  The same one who signs death certificates saying they died of natural causes, meanwhile their tongues are cut out and they body is full with torture mards, same judge who has stalled laws in parliament everytime a law was passed maliki challenged it with his buddy the judge and so the law was stalled.  The same judge who has never found maliki guilty of violating the constitution.  That right there is bologna cause he made up his own job description as he went along, and he held numerous positions in the GOI to keep complete control over the country.  He is talking about the President violating the Constitution by extending the timeline, well what does he call what he did.  He NEVER formed a government.  To this day he still holds all the interior, defense and many more positions.  So where does this freak get off?    So if Mahmoud refused to sign it is under malikis orders because he wants mahmoud to change it somehow or deem it unconstitutional.   He's a piece of work.  

Iraq better defund maliki and his private army.  Get the mahdi and peshmerga in there and arrest him.

• Upvote 1