Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rilee Post: Just4Dinar (Email from FRANK)

ronscarpa

Rilee Post: zzz (Email from Frank)

May 11, 2010 · Posted in another site's Tidbits - CHATS / POSTS

Info Emailed by Frank to Alterdlogix… Posted by Rilee

Alterdlogix:

We know that the United Nations Treasury revises the Operational Exchange Rates once a month throughout the year, and this same time last year we had many telling us this was the RV. Have you received actual intel suggesting this could be the event we have been waiting for?

You are correct………This process happens every month.

Yes…………..I am being told to keep an eye on it.

We know it is JUST a summary report of the currencies that have gone up and down since last month……….BUT………….We keep an eye on it.

1..2…………..3 will be interesting on the 24th if nothing good comes out tomorrow.

KTF,

Frank……………

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is NOT our "Riley." This Is "Rilee" and this "Rilee" has his/her own site on the internet, but this is NOT our "Riley." I am sure of this as I correspond with our "Riley" through email these are two completely separate people.

• Upvote 3

This is NOT our "Riley." This Is "Rilee" and this "Rilee" has his/her own site on the internet, but this is NOT our "Riley." I am sure of this as I correspond with our "Riley" through email these are two completely separate people.

Thanks for the reply ToddS - It was good of you to clarified that for anyone thinking otherwise.

Thanks for the reply ToddS - It was good of you to clarified that for anyone thinking otherwise.

You are very welcome. I like our "Riley" very much and I would hate for her to be confused with that other "Rilee" that I do not know at all, except what I see posted here.

• Upvote 3