Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MSM Cover Up? Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Boston

Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Boston

Please read this story fully before citing Snopes and or other sources. Thanks.

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Source: HERE

wpid-picsart_1406805077423.jpg

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

BY DAVE THE SAGE on JULY 31, 2014 • 3 )

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement. Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order. The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed widespread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.” Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition.

However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans. During a tense standoff in Lexington’s town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists. Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the radical extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

And this, people, is how the American Revolution began on April 19, 1775.Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops. Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

(above piece authored by Ed Schriber Col. USMC (Ret.) “Semper Fi”)

• Upvote 3

THE Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage THE GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS IS DEVEL PATRICK NOT THOMAS GAGE DOES ANYONE NO IF OR WHAT STATE IT REALY HAPPEN  IN ???????

HI SORRY I SHOULD OF READ THE HOLE POST BEFORE COMMENTING MY BAD SORRY

I've looked everywhere, and I can't find any conformation from any other sites but

Secondary right wing freak shows. Not saying it isn't true, just that something of this

magnitude certainly would have created a blip of some sort.

Truth be told, I say bring it on, this nation and its fake Christians, and demonic controlled

liberals and its lukewarm Christians, and its infanticide abortion clinics and its all

around evil, selfish me me me me me me me people deserve a taste of reality.

Do you really think that you can escape the wrath of God just because you say his

Name?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have to admit, I read the story with mixed feelings.

Part "we are finally there", and part disbelief.

I found the place this started, it was first published at The Daily Paul a redux of an actual event that did take place on 4/1775.

Somehow, the story was picked up, reprinted, and certain "facts" were omitted.. go figure..

Here's the OP http://www.dailypaul.com/307902/72-killed-resisting-gun-confiscation-in-boston

• Upvote 2

Okay, let's see if we can get back on topic.   We had some stragglers that were more concern about their gems...Really!!!!!

Saint, your bring a valid statement.  Things are changing in a direction that could possibly put America in this position.  If it happen once, who's to say it won't happen again. 

Taken the context of the rest of this matter, it becomes disturbingly clear in the eyes of this government, Americans who voice oppositions we are considered hostile. 

• Upvote 2

Okay, let's see if we can get back on topic.   We had some stragglers that were more concern about their gems...Really!!!!!

Saint, your bring a valid statement.  Things are changing in a direction that could possibly put America in this position.  If it happen once, who's to say it won't happen again. 

Taken the context of the rest of this matter, it becomes disturbingly clear in the eyes of this government, Americans who voice oppositions we are considered hostile. 

It's a fear mongering thread, Patty.......I would have thought you, of all people, would have seen right through it.   :shrug:  I call them as I see them......same as you, and everybody else on this forum.   :peace:   Now....for my standard Shabs comment:  "I'm more concerned with my jewels.........than my gems."   :D