Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV / RI / RD

flack

RUMOR : RV - Revalue of a currency.

RUMOR : RI - Reinstatement of a currency to pre-war levels.

FACT : RD - Redenomination of a currency.

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate ( slice off 3 zeros off their currency notes.) to ease cash transactions. (source: XE.com)

IMO, I do think the IQD will RV, but, as of right now these are all the facts we have............. Please be aware of Pumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The Central Bank of Iraq has announced their plans to redenominate ( slice off 3 zeros off their currency notes.) to ease cash transactions. (source: XE.com)

IMO, I do think the IQD will RV, but, as of right now these are all the facts we have............. Please be aware of Pumpers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do some reading and searching here before posting this. Your source has no credit XE.com is an old article and been debunked and proven wrong

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

where have u been that has been there probably long than you been a member of this site

• Upvote 1

Sorry Folks.....

Adam himself just gave the LOP question a 50 / 50 chance on his conference call.

So....Finally!! It is not Debunked As an UNTRUTH...... BUT INSTEAD...... JUST GIVEN A 50 / 50 CHANCE.......

By Adam Himself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sorry Folks.....

Adam himself just gave the LOP question a 50 / 50 chance on his conference call.

So....Finally!! It is not Debunked As an UNTRUTH...... BUT INSTEAD...... JUST GIVEN A 50 / 50 CHANCE.......

By Adam Himself.

---------------------------------Did you expect Adam could answer it any other way, ANYTHING is Possible. NO ONE knows how or what will happen except the finance commissionpr and their gov.

• Upvote 2

---------------------------------Did you expect Adam could answer it any other way, ANYTHING is Possible. NO ONE knows how or what will happen except the finance commissionpr and their gov.

Yes Rick....I realize that.

Just simply stating that even Adam REALIZES that a lop is NOT IMPOSSIBLE like SO MANY here have stated while SLAUGHTERING anyone who mentioned it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why does CDEW get negatives for simply posting the truth? I am a VIP and a senior member and I have ALWAYS though a LOP was very possible. Doesn't make me negative just objective and honest.

I wasn't aware Adam had admitted that the LOP theory was a real possibility, guess I have missed some things.

• Upvote 2

Why does CDEW get negatives for simply posting the truth? I am a VIP and a senior member and I have ALWAYS though a LOP was very possible. Doesn't make me negative just objective and honest.

I wasn't aware Adam had admitted that the LOP theory was a real possibility, guess I have missed some things.

Hey NoOneReally, CDEW is No One Really. Just someone like most of you here who has a few Mil. Dinar because even though I was skeptical I did not want to allow my skepticism to exclude me from an opportunity when I had the cash to spare. So I researched a little, then bought Dinar, then researched heavily, and joined this site, and bought Adam's book, then researched some more. Anyone researching the Dinar on the net can find all the articles speaking of the dreaded LOP. The said articles are abundant, and published by legitimate agencies. Yet anyone mentioning these articles or posting a question regarding these articles are quickly reprimanded as uninformed and even disrespectful. (which I found amazing).

So now.....here we are again with the ugly topic of aLOP presented as a question to Adam himself which he gave it in his own words a 50 / 50 chance.......

Hence my response, which simply pointed out that this LOP theory can no longer be considered "debunked and proven wrong" or simply a newbie brain fart.

It is a real possibility.

I am as hopeful as all of you that it does not happen. But I prefer to face the world with eyes wide open.

I JUST DON'T THINK YOU PEOPLE GET IT AT ALL, :unsure: IF IRAQ LOPS THEY WILL BE MOVING BACKWARDS NOT FORWARD :angry: AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. IF THEY LOP THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY AND THEY DON'T WANT THAT EITHER. THIS COUNTRY WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD. :) SO CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IRAQ DOSEN'T WANT A LOP. ITS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND................. B):lol:

• Upvote 4

I JUST DON'T THINK YOU PEOPLE GET IT AT ALL, :unsure: IF IRAQ LOPS THEY WILL BE MOVING BACKWARDS NOT FORWARD :angry: AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. IF THEY LOP THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY AND THEY DON'T WANT THAT EITHER. THIS COUNTRY WANTS TO MOVE FORWARD. :) SO CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHY IRAQ DOSEN'T WANT A LOP. ITS VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND................. B):lol:

What's simple to understand mrrf is that Iraq will be moving forward if they RD. What "civilized" country pays 3000 anything for a loaf of bread or 6000 anything for a cup of soup.

Americans can, but it will be in pennies and the concept is the same in Iraq, they are Carrying too much currency. Now that being said I'm entitled to have an opinion like anyone else here and I'm almost certain it will RV that's why I have invested my hard earned moneyas well. The question here is in what order RV/RD or RD/RV?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Narratted story analysis .....by Moto

In the words of the cowardly lion, trying to face his fears.....

"I do believe in a lop ... I do believe in a lop .... I do, I do, I do"!

But in the end... we all know the cowardly lion recieved his courage and conquered fears ...

thus, lived happily ever after ... as we hope to surpass our own fears and recieve our pending RV ......

thus, drink margaritas somewhere on a nice warm beach in the tropics.

THE END ...... :D

No, you don't get it. A LOP is a neutral move that doesn't change the value of anything. It is called redenomination. Look it up. As far as "THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY". It already is! You need to confirm what you post because none of it is factual.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I recommend you continue to research the Dinar. As fast as this country is moving forward it would be hard to stop it and move it backwards.

I also don't believe it will lop, and here's why: a 25,000 note would suddenly become a 25 note, and since they have 25 coins available, even though they haven't been released, then there would be essentially two different notes floating around worth the same thing. They won't release the smaller notes if they were going to lop. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

No, you don't get it. A LOP is a neutral move that doesn't change the value of anything. It is called redenomination. Look it up. As far as "THEIR CURRENCY WILL NOT BE RECOGNIZED AS A TRADEABLE CURRENCY NATIONALLY". It already is! You need to confirm what you post because none of it is factual.

Bruce,

The IQD is not yet recognized as an internationally tradeable currency. If it were you could go and purchase items with it outside of Iraq and that is not the case yet.

My feelings regarding this whole Dinar game is we will see 1000 Dinar to a dollar by June of this year. Then maybe by year end we could see 500 Dinar to the Dollar.

With a very good chance we see 100 Dinar to the dollar in 2011 which all in all is still a great return on your investment. I just do not buy into this $1.00/$3.00 dollar stuff happening in the middle of the night.

Then I feel the Dinar will be traded on the FOREX once it hits the 100 Dinar to a dollar then the fun will begin.

I recommend you continue to research the Dinar. As fast as this country is moving forward it would be hard to stop it and move it backwards.

I think you need to read my article again and You are exactly right thats the point that I was trying to make........... :rolleyes:

I know exactly what I am talking about, I've been in this investment from day one about 7 years now and I've done a lot of research and studying of the dinar and what I posted is factual. Very easy to understand. I would encourage you to study up on the history of the dinar :lol: