Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In his first statement ... Tarek Najm: I will accept "the presidential chair," If I was asked that al-Maliki

yota691

In his first statement ... Tarek Najm: I will accept "the presidential chair," If I was asked that al-Maliki

By Khabaar Khaba one five 08/09/2014 | Views: 3233

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
targetirq_1459077118_1403895902.jpg

Brother - Follow-up

Said hot candidate for prime minister, Tariq Najim    that the current Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his brother can not be surrounded by Agder and he got more than 700 thousand votes in the parliamentary elections.

He explained in an interview with the star of the managing editor of the agency SNG, Seen by theAgency for News News (et) that "the prime minister a heavy load at this time it is not a booty As you can imagine some of the political blocs, but a historical responsibility under the conditions of regional and zonal difficult and complex."

He continued that "the State of Law coalition is still a candidate until his boss, Mr. Nuri al-Maliki will ask myself a candidate for the job, but at the request of Maliki himself."

And that "some political blocs paved to provide an atmosphere for al-Maliki to step down even though it is not needed at the present time and talked about the existence of splits within the coalition of state law."

The political source said that the office manager Tarek Najm al-Maliki, is currently in London. :blink: 

He explained the source of the news agency correspondent for the news (et) that caused the closure of his "rejection of the presidency," did not indicate the source of more details

For its part, the Liberal bloc in Parliament revealed that "Tariq Najim director of the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, has been rejected his nomination for prime minister by the leaders of a coalition of state law, Hussein al-Shahristani, Ali al-Adeeb, Hadi al-Ameri, noting that" al-Maliki was forced to withdraw his candidacy. "

The source familiar with, had confirmed that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki froze the office manager (Tarek Najm)

The source told the News News (et al) Maliki froze (Tarek Najm) after asking him his name as an alternative for prime minister

He described the Director of the Office of Prime Minister Tarek Najm, isolated from the decision of the leadership of the Dawa party as "dictatorial."

Said Tarek Najm told ((eighth day)), seen by the Agency for News News (et) I "confirmed to the leadership of the Dawa Party, I will not be a substitute for the owners, but in spite of this decision was the decision of removal from the leadership of the party, adding that this decision is unfair and non- Saeb because I made a lot of owners and Iraq and the Dawa Party.

He added, that this decision for fear of receiving my next prime minister has shown that some of the parties in the National Alliance Spearhead approval for the next government to get rid of the third mandate of the owners.

Is this Guy saying he will except Maliki or is he saying he excepts the primiership?

This guy has repeatedly stated he doesn't want the job...had a few articles on this subject, i will see if i can find them....the Thank crew scattering the news it makes it hard to find them...

• Upvote 1

Did'nt we hear a while back that Maliki was'nt even in Iraq, but had been seen getting off of a plane in Manchester, somewhere near London..(see this from the above article as well)....

The political source said that the office manager Tarek Najm al-Maliki, is currently in London. :blink: 

He is on malikis staff. He belongs in bracelets too.  No way, this guy even if turned on maliki (which he has not) should take his butt back to planning his exit or turn himself in.  He is a failure and if he was to go in there he would be another puppet of Iran and US.