Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thirty Pieces of Silver. What is that Worth to You?

bubs

Matthew 27. Read it.

Iraqis are dying, again, and all "Dinarians" care about is a profit?

I may be going to hell for one reason or another, but none of them are dealing in Blood Money.

See you there folks!

:praying:

bub,

I see what you are getting at here and I am sure there are some who are only concerned with making a profit or getting rich and don't even think twice about what these poor people have been through and what they continue to go through, however, comparing the story of Judas who sold out our savior for 30 pieces of silver to this situation is a little bit of a strech IMO.

I can of course only speak for myself... and I don't plan on getting rich via a RV or in any other way (monetarily speaking of course). I won't lie, it would be nice not to have to concern myself with money at all (if it were up to me it wouldn't even exist) but, if you live in this world as you and i both obviously do, then you know that is just not realistic at this point.

Many people involved in this speculation are already wealthy or fairly well off and it is just another possible addition to their already loaded bank accounts. Some like myself were just introduced to it via friends and family and had no intentions or ideas of looking into any kind of investment or money-making deals. Some who are involved in this thing, like the "gurus", are robbing people left and right so, there are a whole lot of possible scenerios going on here but, not everyone should be put in this box of greedy, ruthless people who only care about getting rich. There are those of us who do care not only about the Iraqi people, but ALL people... and we pray daily for them.

If you want to be technical about the monetary system then it is ALL "blood money" because the system was created on the premise of having POWER and CONTROL... and those in power and control have murdered multitudes in order to keep that power and control. GREED, whether it be the love of money or ANYTHING really... If you love it and you put it before our Heavenly Father then you are in err and that is what the real problem is.

Also, you do not have to go to hell. You can surrender yourself to Yahushua/Jesus and through him be born anew. All you have to do is open up your heart and believe in him and ask for him to save you and he WILL. From there your eyes will be opened and your heart softened. You will become a new creature in Christ and he will lead and guide you. You will be filled with joy and love. You will overcome your sinful nature and you will be forgiven. You do not have to go to hell! I pray that you take this chance to change that... If not, then i will personally not be one of those "folks" who see you in the lake of fire... and I'm pretty sure that when that is taking place that those souls aren't going to give a crap about "seeing" someone else there.

Matthew 27. Read it.

Iraqis are dying, again, and all "Dinarians" care about is a profit?

I may be going to hell for one reason or another, but none of them are dealing in Blood Money.

See you there folks!

:praying:

Really? 

Why are you on this site at all?

Dinar is an investment to me!

It ain't investing in blood diamonds dude! WOW

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think your kind of stretching here, with that logic any hustband who ever bought a diamond engagement ring has dealt in blood money, if your pension holds energy stocks your destroying the environment and contributing to unrest in the middle east, if you buy chines products your contributing to the decline of America. Were not killing people we simply are speculating on a currency. Thanks though.