Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IS press officer Abu Mosa, "We will raise the flag of Allah in the White House"

DiiDii

23,896Shares By Soopermexican 15 hours ago

abu-mosa-allah-flag-770x330.jpg?b480ba

In a documentary from VICE News a week back we met Abu Mosa, the press officer of the ISIS terrorists, who peered into the camera and told Americans that he would “raise the flag of Allah in the White House.”

Well, that might be tough from his vantage point, because Abu has been killed:

was killed by Syrian forces loyal to dictator Bashar Assad, whose regime also is fighting against the Islamic State, which began as part of the anti-government militia there and is accordingly also known by the acronyms ISIL and ISIS.

In a five-part documentary for Vice News released to YouTube throughout the month, 
 said, “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq. We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the 
.”

During his interview with Vice News, the now-deceased terrorist added that he spent most of his time away from his family because his “higher purpose” was to serve the Islamic State under the command of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

It appears that it was Assad’s forces and not Americans that killed Abu.

After Abu’s infamous statement, someone took a snapshot of the ISIS flag in front of the White House, but it is doubtful this was a real member of the brutal terrorist group.

By Kevin Boyd 19 hours ago

BuoZxHsIgAE-IX2.jpg-small-622x330.jpg?de

Tweeting under the hashtag #AMessageFromISISToUS, either an ISIS (ISIL/IS) member or sympathizer apparently threatened Chicago with a note in Arabic. The picture is taken in front of a Chicago building, and WGN was able to locate where it was taken. From WGN:

Here’s the Tweet:

They’re reacting to one of the tweets which shows the ISIS flag in front of the White House.

But scroll down a little farther and you see a picture that might look familiar. Not the writing, which appears to be in Arabic, but the building in the background. That’s on Michigan Ave.

307 N. Michigan Ave to be precise. It’s at the corner of Michigan and South Water Street and it’s called the Old Republic Building.

What we found online was stunning. So we brought it to the attention of the building security team. The apparent message in this photo dated June 20th of this summer, is “soldiers of the Islamic state of Iraq and Syria will pass from here soon.”

This is also a reminder that the war against ISIS will probably not be confined to Iraq and Syria, but may also spread to the American homeland as well.

Earlier in August, a similar picture was posted online in front of the White House:

ht_ISIS_twitter_mssg_01_mt_140814_16x9_9

Regardless of whether or not these are scam artists, sympathizers, or terrorists, these threats to America should be taken highly seriously.

I went to a local knife and gun show this morning. Wanted to be one of the first ones there to buy ammo.

Got there 10 min early before it opened.  Yep there was about 100 people there already.

almost all of them was there for ammo.   

These clowns better re-think this.

We are a well armed force to be reckoned with 

There will be dead sons -of b***ches laying everywhere.

Bring it

Dumda$$

• Upvote 1

Yes; I believe we've got something for them here if they tried anything here. I can't believe that U.S. Citizens would allow themselves to be loaded on trucks knowing they were going to be killed like the videos you see on the net. I bet that they find the guy that killed Foley as well based on voice recognition software that's available. We'll see how brave he is when he gets droned or if he sees his virgins.

There is no God but Jehovah!  He will judge the dung-beetles of the desert, and the flag they so arrogantly display will become markers for our bombs that will disintegrate them into an eternal hell.  In hell there are no virgins waiting; there is nothing but torment, terror, and the gnashing of teeth forever.  

Just curious, Theseus.

Are you referring to the guy who is suppose to be the USA President as the monkey?

Billio0

Thanks Billio0 for noticing the big ol' elephant sitting in the room... those statements are NOT okay!!!

Time for all the good members here to "raise the bar"... Very Much Appreciated.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Let them raise the flag on the White House. What happens when the lights go out? The roaches crawl from out of the cupboards. What happens to roaches? A big can of RAID gets sprayed. It will be as if America was born again. Then we will all be called born-again Americans. Then, just then, maybe the monkey in the WH will be thrown out of office.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Bad form!  You are starting this "monkey" mess and the racial connotation it carries all over again.  If you don't like the POTUS, say so.  You have that right.  But why insight a confrontation on yourself?  Do you have a martyr complex?   

• Upvote 2

Thanks Billio0 for noticing the big ol' elephant sitting in the room... those statements are NOT okay!!!

Time for all the good members here to "raise the bar"... Very Much Appreciated.

Dang, I agree that was a very bad thing to say.  I don't hate Obama, I can't stand his work.  He ain't no better than the rest.  But name calling like that is uncalled for.  

I think that means something very bad.  Racial or degrading.  Just so wrong.  Call him arrogant, missing in action, or lawless, but personal attacks on his race or heritage, no way.  I ain't in to that.   That would make me no better than what I am calling him.   Tensions are very high with this president and his priorities for this country seem to be not of those of the American people.  But we have seen this with many presidents, maybe it's just that obama is pushing every agenda that is anti jobs and it doesn't seem to be a priority.  He only wants to make more regulations which creates a higher velocity of negative job growth.   To me, his priorities are backwards and I don't have a clue what he plans to make his legacy.  If he wants to call the affordable health care act his accomplishment, then sorry about his luck.  It is a disaster and it's getting worse in 2015.  Not to mention that there is still at least 30 million without health care.   Ok, I am not pleased with him either, but I don't hate and don't call names that are degrading.   

23,896Shares By Soopermexican 15 hours ago
abu-mosa-allah-flag-770x330.jpg?b480ba

In a documentary from VICE News a week back we met Abu Mosa, the press officer of the ISIS terrorists, who peered into the camera and told Americans that he would “raise the flag of Allah in the White House.”

Well, that might be tough from his vantage point, because Abu has been killed:

It appears that it was Assad’s forces and not Americans that killed Abu.

After Abu’s infamous statement, someone took a snapshot of the ISIS flag in front of the White House, but it is doubtful this was a real member of the brutal terrorist group.

Abu Mosa was killed by Syrian forces loyal to dictator Bashar Assad, whose regime also is fighting against the Islamic State, which began as part of the anti-government militia there and is accordingly also known by the acronyms ISIL and ISIS.

In a five-part documentary for Vice News released to YouTube throughout the month, Abu Mosa said, “Don’t be cowards and attack us with drones. Instead send your soldiers, the ones we humiliated in Iraq. We will humiliate them everywhere, God willing, and we will raise the flag of Allah in the White House.”

During his interview with Vice News, the now-deceased terrorist added that he spent most of his time away from his family because his “higher purpose” was to serve the Islamic State under the command of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Flag of WHO???  What?  What is a allah?  What is it to this guy?   If he has this god allah, why is he killing allah's creation and claiming victory for this allah?  This god can claim his own victory by taking all of isis to their rightful home.

• Upvote 1

Bad form!  You are starting this "monkey" mess and the racial connotation it carries all over again.  If you don't like the POTUS, say so.  You have that right.  But why insight a confrontation on yourself?  Do you have a martyr complex?   

Nelg would you have preferred me to call him the Manchurian POSoTUS? Oh wait Sydney Poitier is the lead in the orignal movie Manchurian Candidate. Sydney Poitier is not white, so calling someone not white a Manchurian Candidate/President would be racist (by the logic given before)? Call the president what you will, respect the office and you don't have to respect the man. Any enlisted person will tell you that.

Next you will be telling me you would vote for a woman candidate for president named Elizabeth Warren because she claims to be of Native American descent. And because I am against her (one because she is not native american as it was proven to be so and two she used it to garner special minority status..which means she is deceitful and lies) that would make me racist against native americans eh? I called Clinton (your choice) a monkey in the white house. Am I racist for saying that? The point is it is just an expression to denote a person who like the Manchurian Candidate is nothing more than an idiot on a string being played by someone else. I can think of about a hundred other names to denote this very specific idea. He is a Pinnochio. Guess that would be racist against Italians.

Throughout history leaders have been described in very simpleton terminolgy to denote they are nothing more than puppets on a string being led by some unknown person or group of people. It speaks to the leadership of the individual not the race of the individual. I will continue to call those in office monkies who have no leadership abilities no matter their race. I could care less about some cartoon  that came out during the Great Depression. Or some movie that came out in the 70's that cast a particular person for a lead role in a fictional movie. If we based our moral ethics on a political satire cartoon  or some fictional movie then its a sad state of affairs for all those who do.

This in the end is political correctness gone amuk. Just look at Ferguson, MO to see the bright shining example of this.

People need to stop being brainwashed and stop being sheeple. Maybe they should visit a Holiday Inn Express!

"...here is the steeple, open it up and see all the people sheeple"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nelg would you have preferred me to call him the Manchurian POSoTUS?  Think You Are Being Clever?

I could care less about some cartoon  that came out during the Great Depression. Or some movie that came out in the 70's that cast a particular person for a lead role in a fictional movie. If we based our moral ethics on a political satire cartoon  or some fictional movie then its a sad state of affairs for all those who do. This shows you SAW the other thread where that kind of talk was denounced.Your timing shows that too... saying "monkey" so soon after...

You WANT confrontation so you can spew more of your hate.

This in the end is political correctness gone amuk. Just look at Ferguson, MO to see the bright shining example of this.

People need to stop being brainwashed and stop being sheeple. Maybe they should visit a Holiday Inn Express!

Your history here on DV shows your posts to be full of racist hatred... yours along your "pal".

Maybe you should take your racism to a hate site... that  poison is NOT Welcome here on DV.

Our members here are much better people than that... don't even try to drag this site down.

Thank You In Advance For Understanding... And For Showing RESPECT For Our Values.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nelg would you have preferred me to call him the Manchurian POSoTUS?  Think You Are Being Clever?

I could care less about some cartoon  that came out during the Great Depression. Or some movie that came out in the 70's that cast a particular person for a lead role in a fictional movie. If we based our moral ethics on a political satire cartoon  or some fictional movie then its a sad state of affairs for all those who do. This shows you SAW the other thread where that kind of talk was denounced.Your timing shows that too... saying "monkey" so soon after...

You WANT confrontation so you can spew more of your hate.

Your history here on DV shows your posts to be full of racist hatred... yours along your "pal".

Maybe you should take your racism to a hate site... that  poison is NOT Welcome here on DV.

Our members here are much better people than that... don't even try to drag this site down.

Thank You In Advance For Understanding... And For Showing RESPECT For Our Values.

BTW Theseus you have already been called out for sounding like a NWO shill... I agree.

I've had experience with your tactics... you will throw out ugly insults for more reply's.

I won't be your huckleberry.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Nelg would you have preferred me to call him the Manchurian POSoTUS? Oh wait Sydney Poitier is the lead in the orignal movie Manchurian Candidate. Sydney Poitier is not white, so calling someone not white a Manchurian Candidate/President would be racist (by the logic given before)? Call the president what you will, respect the office and you don't have to respect the man. Any enlisted person will tell you that.

Next you will be telling me you would vote for a woman candidate for president named Elizabeth Warren because she claims to be of Native American descent. And because I am against her (one because she is not native american as it was proven to be so and two she used it to garner special minority status..which means she is deceitful and lies) that would make me racist against native americans eh? I called Clinton (your choice) a monkey in the white house. Am I racist for saying that? The point is it is just an expression to denote a person who like the Manchurian Candidate is nothing more than an idiot on a string being played by someone else. I can think of about a hundred other names to denote this very specific idea. He is a Pinnochio. Guess that would be racist against Italians.

Throughout history leaders have been described in very simpleton terminolgy to denote they are nothing more than puppets on a string being led by some unknown person or group of people. It speaks to the leadership of the individual not the race of the individual. I will continue to call those in office monkies who have no leadership abilities no matter their race. I could care less about some cartoon  that came out during the Great Depression. Or some movie that came out in the 70's that cast a particular person for a lead role in a fictional movie. If we based our moral ethics on a political satire cartoon  or some fictional movie then its a sad state of affairs for all those who do.

You have no idea who I am or what I believe.  Ignorance is bless to the ignorant for they can say what they want with no regard to the facts.  Enjoy your life.  My conversation with you ends now.  

• Upvote 2

Hey Nelg and Theseus,

I apologize to you both for being the one to bring up the fact that the word "monkey" was used earlier here in this post. I simply asked if it was a reference to the guy who is suppose to be the USA President, or not.

In asking the question I had no intention of EVER creating a volatile situation amongst our members. I value most of you much too much for that.

Thus, in asking the question I hoped to gain clarity of intent just because I knew from experience that it could be construed as derogatory by some, and even hurtful as well.

I am both convinced and satisfied that neither of you intended that to happen by your comments, which I take to be quite sincere.

Therefore, I ask of you both to accept my apology, and make amends to the betterment of this site, and of course to the relationships we have all fostered here at DinarVets.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Billio0

Let them raise the flag on the White House. What happens when the lights go out? The roaches crawl from out of the cupboards. What happens to roaches? A big can of RAID gets sprayed. It will be as if America was born again. Then we will all be called born-again Americans. Then, just then, maybe the monkey in the WH will be thrown out of office.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Name ONE truly concerned American that would say "Let them (ISIS) raise the flag on the White House".

Even if it is said under the guise of ridding the country of our bad politicians... I don't buy it for a second.

"Then we will all be called "born-again" Americans" ??? (Hmmmm is that actually showing a real disdain for Christians?)

This doesn't sit right at all... something is very "off " here... Very Dark...

Cowards & Criminals...........................Bring it rag-head! LOL

I think we should behead a few of their leaders and put it on you tube. I mean Hollywood still exists doesn't it. Lets make a movie about ISIS leaders that we have captured or better yet lets just release the real videos videos as we kick their a$$ at their headquarters located in Syria. I am tired of playing a door to door war with them. Media is such BS.

If you are in a war zone... get out or take your chances.

Let us show the rest of the world how many innocent people ISIS has killed. They are cowards and I hope for a brutal and agonizing death for anyone who has no conscience. No mercy and I spit on them and their beliefs.

Bring it... I have a .223 with their name on it.