Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 08/06/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here J

Ukraine Crisis : Umbertino reported Russia may also ban Western carriers from Siberian airspace.  Move raises fuel costs for airlines, deprives Moscow of over flight fees. NATO Chief in Kiev discusses support for Ukraine’s forces in battles with rebels.  Russia has 20,000 troops on Ukraine border, may be planning invasion.  Ukrainian authorities clash with activists in Kiev’s Maidan Square, smoke rises from barricades.  Government forces rain artillery shells on key rebel stronghold of Donetsk.  Dutch recovery team halts work at site of downed MH17, cites proximity to battle zone.  Ukraine government to end cease fire, resume fight with rebels.

Israel – Gaza Showdown : A-J516 heard Israel extends Gaza cease fire beyond final hours of 3 day truce, Hamas does not agree.  In Cairo, both sides weigh use of Palestinian Authority police in Gaza.  Senior Hamas official says war with Israel won’t end until political demands are met, “our fingers are on the trigger and our rockets are trained on Tel Aviv”.  Israel vows to respond if Hamas resumes fire at end of 3 day truce. 

Other News : Thriver read ISIS militants extend gains in north, threaten non muslims with death.  Pope calls for world response, as residents flee biggest Christian towns. Pres. Obama orders humanitarian aid drops for Iraqi refugees and considers airstrikes to disrupt ISIS and protect those delivering aid.  Iraqi military air drops insufficient for demand.  ISIS militants appear to capture Iraq’s biggest dam in Mosul, in battles with Kurds.  Car bombs kill 16 police and locals in Baghdad, 12 Shiites in Kirkuk.  Kurds are 2nd US ally in Middle East besides Israel. We can’t let the Kurds suffer defeat.

Saint heard Secy State Kerry arrives in Afghanistan on unannounced visit.  He plans to meet nation’s 2 presidential candidates, visit follows killing of US general by Afghan soldier.  Kerry urges feuding presidential candidates to end their dispute over June elections.  He pressed both candidates to find a resolution before the upcoming NATO summit in Wales on September 4th.  At that summit, NATO leaders are hoping to make decisions about their nations roles in Afghanistan after the end of the year.  Candidates are at odds over charges of widespread election fraud on June 14th

Genx4me gives a big relief sigh as Pres. Obama signs 16.3b spending bill to overhaul the VA’s troubled health care system.  Legislation includes provisions allowing veterans to access private care at government’s expense if they have to wait at least a month for an appointment or if they live at least 40 miles from the nearest VA hospital.

Body of 2 star General Harold Greene arrives at Dover AFB, killed in Afghan “insider attack”.  Greene is the highest ranking US officer killed in combat since Vietnam War.

Goldiegirl is right Russia grants former NSA analyst Edward Snowden permission to stay for another 3 years.  Snowden’s temporary asylum expired August 1st.  US officials have repeatedly called for Snowden to be returned to the US where he faces arrest and prosecution.

Calkid11 agrees Liberia declares state of emergency, imposes quarantines as Ebola death toll reaches 282.  Most deaths in Guinea 363, Sierra Leone 286, Nigeria 5 cases, 2 dead. WHO weighing use of unapproved drug to combat Ebola outbreak.  At least 1700 infected in West Africa, 932 dead.  FDA ok’s use of unapproved test for Ebola virus, made by US military.  FDA is working with other agencies to develop treatments, vaccine unlikely before 2015.

Dow lost 75 points at trading today.  Gold closed at $1,312, silver at $19.97, copper at $3.17.  Crude oil closed at $97.44.  Fox 21st Century (FOXA) is upgraded to market perform from underperform at Cowen.  AOL is also upgraded to buy from hold at Cantor Fitzgerald.

Wiljor is happy to hear BOA near $16B-$17B deal over mortgage misconduct at former Countrywide.  Deal will include $9B cash penalties to DOJ, states, the rest to assist mortgage holders.  BOA directors support initial terms of deal.  Settlement unlikely to occur today, likely to be finalized next week. 

Fanni Mae Q2 profit $3.7B, down 63% from year ago.  Q2 earnings going to Treasury to repay bailout, 10th straight profitable quarter.  Freddy Mac Q2 profit fell to $1.4B from $5B a year ago.  11th straight quarterly profit, will pay $1.9B to Treasury toward bailout payment.

IPO Buzz : iDream Sky (DSKY), Chinese mobile game begins trading at $15/share.  T2 Biosystems (TTOO), vitro diagnostics company, begins trading today at $11/share.  TTOO closed at $14.32, up 30% today.

Jobless claims fell 14K to 289k vs 300k est.  4 week average is 293,500 lowest since February 2006.  Continuing claims fall 24K to 2.5M.  How many are not claiming the unemployment who are still unemployed?

From Dinar land : Vietnam1969 reported some 300 citizens held as prisoners managed to flee after Sandfly fired TBomb on ISIL vehicles and beehives. The prisoners were kidnapped for ransom.  The Christians and Yazidis and minority groups who have fled their towns to the mountains are in danger of starvation if they are not helped soon.  Parliament has postponed the naming of PM till Monday.  Blocs and coalitions are still meeting to discuss the issue. 

Ministry of Transportation announced today Iraqi Airways is able to do electronic reservations and payments.  This process will make it easier for Iraqis to travel and make payment of their reservations without going through travel agents.

Russian owned oil company Gazprom announced that it will launch its exploration operations in Halabja province within Kurdistan region. 

Shiite and Sunni religious leaders announced their support to Iraq’s minority religious such as Christians and Yazidis against the atrocities committed by ISIL.  Even though Iraq is facing challenging times but it will be temporary dent in the acceleration of Iraq’s economic growth but the growth rate is still impressive.  Once the negatives are eliminated, the country will once again leap into high gear in building its economic, infrastructure and work force.

From rumor land : Millionday says they are working very hard to get it approved right away. Jester was told there is one document that needs to be executed by IMF and it has been expected for a time now and that could come at any moment.  Tlar says articles are very confusing as their leadership appears to also now be in disarray.  Lots of unofficial statements today.  Chattels says finally peace in the kingdom as Baghdad worked things out with Kurdistan in the budget.  Stryker says Speaker Jabouri announced if Maliki gained a third term, he would resign as House Speaker.  Tman23 was told a special session is scheduled for Saturday and they will officially have the candidate PM name.  Poppy3 believes they have accomplished more in 3 weeks than 10 months ago.  TD says he stands by his prediction of October/November for a functioning government to take foothold.

The spin stops here J send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone J

• Upvote 2

World going bonkers as we read the news.  Our prayers and thoughts are for the displaced Christians, Yazidis and minorities in Iraq.  May God protect them and give them strength to endure, cover them with His grace and send His angels to watch over them, let it be cloud by day and fire by night.  I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and let His peace that is beyond our understanding will fall on every person like dews in the morning.  I feel like destruction, destruction is what sounding out there.. is it destruction or destraction..? suddenly...  

• Upvote 1

Thanks again for your report. Appreciate it lots!

World going bonkers as we read the news.  Our prayers and thoughts are for the displaced Christians, Yazidis and minorities in Iraq.  May God protect them and give them strength to endure, cover them with His grace and send His angels to watch over them, let it be cloud by day and fire by night.  I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and let His peace that is beyond our understanding will fall on every person like dews in the morning.  I feel like destruction, destruction is what sounding out there.. is it destruction or destraction..? suddenly...  [/size]

Well said Nadita, Thanks.

THANKS NADITA...

Just now our "leader" goes ahead (FINALLY) with air strikes against ISIS!

Kurds upset with us (that's put'n it mild) because they could better defend themselves

a hellava lot better if they had ammo....THEY RAN OUT!!!  Not asking for our troops...

just please get us some ordnance, and we'll do it!!!

• Upvote 1

World going bonkers as we read the news.  Our prayers and thoughts are for the displaced Christians, Yazidis and minorities in Iraq.  May God protect them and give them strength to endure, cover them with His grace and send His angels to watch over them, let it be cloud by day and fire by night.  I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and let His peace that is beyond our understanding will fall on every person like dews in the morning.  I feel like destruction, destruction is what sounding out there.. is it destruction or detraction..? suddenly...  

Amen! These people need all the prayers they can get.

Good morning Nadita, just getting back from Toronto and catching up with your Spin. I hope soon that the ISIS scenario comes to an end so they can move forward with a more urgent pace. I can't imagine living under those fears and terms but I do wish they live in peace and harmony. I/we want this thing to be finalized but as long as we keep grounded and our head in the game, hopefully things will unfold in our favor. Great Spin and thank you so much.

Good morning Nadita, just getting back from Toronto and catching up with your Spin. I hope soon that the ISIS scenario comes to an end so they can move forward with a more urgent pace. I can't imagine living under those fears and terms but I do wish they live in peace and harmony. I/we want this thing to be finalized but as long as we keep grounded and our head in the game, hopefully things will unfold in our favor. Great Spin and thank you so much.

Wiljor...

Destruction that can be a distraction lol  we only can wait what they are cooking and will be pulling out of the hat on Sunday night :)  hopefully this ride will come to an end soon :)