Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

France calls for urgent UN Security Council meeting on Iraq

k98nights

Oh please. This whole thread is gone. You guys take your religious crap someplace else. I tried to be decent about all of it, but you guys have taken it WAY too far. This is a dinar site. Not a religious site OR a forum to discuss bigotry or racism. Grow up. Pull up your big girl panties and move on.

Is someone FORCING you to read this thread??  

If not....you should take your own advice...pull up your big girl panties and move on.....you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Face it Ezra... this site is full of bigotry and racism... THAT is what this thread is about... it never was about the dinar.

You want to talk dinar? Go to a different thread. The bigotry and racism needs to be addressed for the benefit of all on this site.

AMEN, Maggie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LGD, it is not wisdom and knowledge that causes one to be a fool, it is the rejection of Jesus as Lord.  He is the true wisdom and knowledge. Or, as has been stated, the absence of the Lord in the heart that has knowledge.  God wants us to learn, to grow, the mature in faith.  "For this reason also, since the day we heard of your faith, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may to filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you may walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience, joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in light" (Col 1:9-12).

OCD, I just read your "quote" by you have on your personal page.  Funny!  That's a good one.

Romans1-22

"PROFESSING THEMSELVES TO BE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LGD. We may not like our president but why disrespect ourselves by calling him a Monkey

He is a human being

Rhona...not sure if you noticed, but the level of intelligence of people on this website if pretty low. Poorly educated. It should be about investing in the dinar, but you can see that's its nothing more than a sounding board for jackass mentality. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I would have thought that the UN would have stepped in earlier.  Seems like they want to just stay out of it for some reason. OR...they are being told to by some "powers that be". :huh:

The whole ISIS has been suspicious from the beginning.  Now wiping out Christians in Iraq.  It's like they want someone to come in and start another war.  Can't imagine who that might be. ;)

Goldiegirl: It just may be Maliki and the Shiites hoping that someone will come in, wipeout the Sunni minority in Iraq, so their group can run their dictatorship the way they want. This way they could claim that there is no Sunni blood on their hands its Frances fault or someone elses  fault. The way I  see it is that the sides are Sunni's: Iraqi Sunni, ISIS, Saudi's, Qatar(?) and the Shiites: Iraqi Shiites, Iran, Syria. Saudi's back ISIS and Al Qadia while Iran backs Iraq and Syria. While both are against Israel.

What needs to be done is for the US to gain a spine, go in kick a** again by bombing ISIS supply lines, depots, banks. Freezes ISIS finances world wide if possible. And next that the US and International Community sees to it that a representative unity GOI and Prime Minister gets installed promising to rep all Iraqi's Shiite, Sunni, Kurdish, Christian and others across the board. You run your Iraqi state your way, you will get xyz share of the oil proceeds, if a problem arises in your area that the local police or Iraqi Border Patrol can't handle then know that without a seconds hesitation the Iraqi Army, Air Force and Navy are at your disposal. We can't fight their wars forever.

Rhona...not sure if you noticed, but the level of intelligence of people on this website if pretty low. Poorly educated. It should be about investing in the dinar, but you can see that's its nothing more than a sounding board for jackass mentality. 

You may be correct.  I noticed that you posted.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So true!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been going over your post, dudet And I am not surprised to see that your

a very insignificant angry little person attacking nearly everyone. You refuse to

acknowledge my request for forgiveness,and yet call yourself a Christian.

DO NOT CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN. No one can claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ

and yet support the evil of liberals. Their liars and thieves. Not to mention baby murderous

freaks. That's what liberals support. YOU DON'T CALL YOURSELF BY MY GOD'S NAME.

NOT EVER. We are way past your politically correct, "racist rants". DINAR VETS IS

MY HOME. ADAM MONTANA IS (AFTER A MANNER) OUR FATHER. And you have

Come here to cause chaos in my house. I won't have it. There are other lost souls

here, that will sing your accolades, but where you messed up is your false claim to

love Jesus. I gave you the chance to forgive. You rejected it. I'm on you and believe

Me you're not destroying my home. And you're not going to continue to attract my

Brothers and sisters without retaliation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been going over your post, dudet And I am not surprised to see that your

a very insignificant angry little person attacking nearly everyone. Now that sounds like you are talking about yourself, little man.You refuse to

acknowledge my request for forgiveness,and yet call yourself a Christian.You must not read very well. I said I forgave you for your racism, just not for your continued attempts to justify it.

DO NOT CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN. You do not get to decide what I call myself. If being a Christian means being a small minded ignorant idiot, have at it. MY God relishes in his children gaining knowledge. No one can claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ

and yet support the evil of liberals.That's a blatant lie. Their liars and thieves.(They're ...oh wise one...LOL) Not to mention baby murderous

freaks. That's what liberals support.Nope. Liberals support taking care of children, the elderly, the sick....sound familiar??  YOU DON'T CALL YOURSELF BY MY GOD'S NAME.

Since your God obviously wants you to remain an ignorant ranter who runs around internet forums judging other people....I won't. I am a Christian, sir. YOU are not.

NOT EVER. We are way past your politically correct, "racist rants". You are the racist. YOU deliberately used a word for a black man that you KNEW was racist....apparently to rile up your opponents....not very "christian", Lady

DINAR VETS IS

MY HOME. ADAM MONTANA IS (AFTER A MANNER) OUR FATHER. And you have

Come here to cause chaos in my house.Might want to check dates, Lady. I was here a month before you were. I won't have it. There are other lost souls

here, that will sing your accolades, but where you messed up is your false claim to

love Jesus. I gave you the chance to forgive. You rejected it. I'm on you and believe

Me you're not destroying my home.If your home is an internet forum and your daddy is a man you have never even met, I feel sorry for you. And you're not going to continue to attract (attract??? LOL) my

Brothers and sisters without retaliation. Now THAT sounds like a threat. Threats are NOT tolerated here. Check yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1