Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

France calls for urgent UN Security Council meeting on Iraq

k98nights

By the way, I fall to see how comparing a black man that obviously can't give an

intelligent speech without a teleprompter to a highly trained show monkey is automatically

Considered racist. Unless you have a preconceived belief yourself.

And you do realize that NASA trained. Monkeys to be the first in space?

Or would you feel better if I compared Obama to another highly trained animal.

Let me draw you a picture.

Obama is a stupid simpleton, that has been highly trained in reading a speech.

You can't even call him a communist liberal, he doesn't have the brain power.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

By the way, I fall to see how comparing a black man that obviously can't give an

intelligent speech without a teleprompter to a highly trained show monkey is automatically

Considered racist. Unless you have a preconceived belief yourself.

Well...let's see....racists have a long history of comparing blacks to monkeys. 

The Coon Caricature: Blacks as Monkeys
A hateful association between Blacks and monkeys or apes was yet another way that the antebellum South justified slavery. Blacks were considered by some Whites to be more simian than human, and therefore had no self-evident rights, including freedom. After the Civil War, the emancipation of slaves, and passage of the 13th, 14th, and 15 amendments to the Constitution, White bigots used the association to justify Jim Crow laws, and the use of violence, such as the lynching of Blacks who challenged or threatened the status quo. The general acceptance of the evolutionary theories of Charles Darwin was easily twisted into a means of identifying further "evidence" of the primitive status of Blacks. In the 1878 cartoon to the right, for example, an organ grinder's monkey is attacking a black child. Beneath is the caption, "Southern Scenes--An incident in Richmond, VA--The Darwinian Theory Illustrated". Presumably, the monkey feels that his position is challenged by the child, and he's defending his territory. Meanwhile, a drastically caricatured black man watches with a mirthful look on his face. 1878_Cartoon-MonkeyTN.jpg

1878 Cartoon

And you do realize that NASA trained. Monkeys to be the first in space?

Yes.....animals...not humans. Didn't want to waste a HUMAN life.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude

So you do have a preconceived belief.

Not only did I not know about your document, but I could care less about such

sophomoric opinions. They hold about as much water with me as Darwin's theory of

evolution. Oh dammmmmm, didn't he say we ALL came from monkeys?

And being a good mind numb liberal, I know you believe in Darwinism.

Whereas, being an analytical thinking Christian I believe EVERYONE came from Adam.

And that the earth is only six thousand years old.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Dude

Of course. I figured you were adverse to education about racism. Wouldn't want to take too hard a look at yourself, would you?

sophomoric opinions. They hold about as much water with me as Darwin's theory of

Nope. Only very uneducated people think that he said that.

Whereas, being an analytical thinking Christian I believe EVERYONE came from Adam.

Yeah...I figured you would believe that.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Obama is sitting this one out apparently which is tacit approval of Christian genocide in Iraq. Without France's intervention there would be no one coming to their rescue.

I work with 3 liberal women who don't think the US should intervene, and one of them is supposedly a Christian. They said it's Iraq's problem, and they need to work it out for themselves because we can't be fighting everyone's wars or rescuing everyone in the world. That's like saying the Nazi extermination camps were a German problem, and they need to work it out for themselves. That position is objectively evil.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 4

"Obama is a stupid simpleton, that has been highly trained in reading a speech.

You can't even call him a communist liberal, he doesn't have the brain power."

EXACTLY!!!!

Are you aware that he has an IQ of 140? That's not stupid by any means. Stupid isn't the right adjective, but malevolent, cunning, calculating, and despot are.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1

I have an IQ of between 135 and 143 (tested five times and that was the range). Since I stock shelves at a grocery store to pay the bills, having an above normal IQ must not make you too smart. I consider myself to be stupid for making a living the way I do.

Ocdude- if I call a white person a monkey, would that be considered racist? Just curious, not meaning to start a fight.

• Upvote 3

Dude

Actually LadyGrace the

"recreated earth" is 6,000 years old...but there is an undetermined time period in between Gen1:1 and Gen1:2....

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth"

verse 2 then states "The earth was formless and void and darkness was over the surface of the deep...."

The Hebrew word for "created" in verse 1 tells us that God created it perfectly out of nothing...However, in verse 2 we see that the earth is now "formless, void, and flooded"  The earth is now flooded...but it is obviously not the flood of Noah....there are passages like in Psalms that describe a flood different from the Noah flood that not 1 man nor animal escaped from...We know this is not a future flood because God promised not to destroy the earth by flood anymore.  We know it is not Noah's flood because Noah, his family and all the animals on the earth survived it...Thus it refers to a pre Adamic flood...many other scriptures attest to this and the original Hebrew does as well.

Here you can read the explanation in the annotated Dake's Bible study of Genesis....

http://dakereader.proboards.com/thread/35

• Upvote 1

Thanks Keylime.

I did actually know that by the Holy Spirit. But I really don't think Dude has that

much brain capacity. I mean after all, I did readily admit right off that my words were

carefully chosen for the express purpose of annoying liberals. An intelligent person

would have left it alone immediately.

Nevertheless, as a Christian attempting to draw nearer to God, I probably should have

left it alone myself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well, DVers' I'm done. Between the people that are Christian-Light (5% belief in Jesus Christ/95% faith in a political party) and the people who are more

about the short term payoff rather than the long term investment, I'm convinced that DV has disintegrated into a place from where one can learn about an

investment into dribble from so called Christians who obviously don't STUDY Scripture, blatant racism and people who don't want to focus on the issue at

hand (which is the investment). I wish you all well in this investment and to those who claimed to be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ (not the votes for a

specific party who, whether Democrat or Republican are nothing but whitewashed tombs taking on a form of Christianity but denying it's power) consider

Ephesians 4:5 (Not just LGD but for all those who understand there's a cost for following Jesus).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm so hurt. YOU violated the very scripture you quote the second you make the statement

that I'm lost. Unless you're Jesus Christ, then I know that you don't know the condition

of any person's soul. I do beg your forgiveness, for my not being able to walk on water

with you. I'm still doing that forgiveness thing. You know what with sins and all.

Oh, and by the way, haven't you noticed there has been a lull in dinar information

lately? And if you grow weary of the current discussion there are plenty of threads

in the VIP section with a literal plethora of detailed information. Maybe you should join

there. The conversation is much more dinar centered.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

P.S.

There are many websites out there (persecution.org and opendoorsusa.org are two that I use) that give ways to lend resources to our brothers and sisters in Iraq and all around the world. Why not replace your mouth with your money. One will call attention to you while the other will call attention to GOD'S grace.

If I didn't consider you a brother in Christ, why would I address you with scripture? You address those who were born in Iraq with Arabic. I addressed a brother with scripture. So by that logic I don't think you're lost nor did I insinuate.

Edited by ComPLX

If I freely admit to praying in tears for Iraq what makes you think I wouldn't do more?

Though again, I must beg your forgiveness as financially taking care of my mother

in law with diabetes and full kidney failure and heart failure has depleted all of my

available resources. Guess I just can't give God the works that you do.

Somehow, I think he'll understand.

• Upvote 2

Racist much?

I honestly don't beleieve he meant it as a racist slur...

What if the president weren't half black (his mother was supposedly a caucasion remember)? Would he be accused of being a racists then?

Yes, he could have chosen a different description but, he went with "monkey" and "chimpanzee", as in the guy is not very intelligent. However, it seems that monkeys can be trained to do things and that was what he hit on as well... Even though I think monkeys are way smarter than Obama and that it was more of an insult to the poor monkeys than to Obama lol.

I think this is just one of those preconceived and really implanted things that when people hear the word "monkey" mentioned or included in a conversation about a person of African heritage that they automatically assume the person is racists and meant for the statement to be of a racial insult rather than just an insult.

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Actually, I beg for yours LGD. I stand by my statements but when my brothers and sisters replace scripture and the Holy Spirit for Politics, that's a hot button for me. My delivery may have been a bit harsh and for that I apologize. I will be praying for your mother

• Upvote 1

If I freely admit to praying in tears for Iraq what makes you think I wouldn't do more?

Though again, I must beg your forgiveness as financially taking care of my mother

in law with diabetes and full kidney failure and heart failure has depleted all of my

available resources. Guess I just can't give God the works that you do.

Somehow, I think he'll understand.

Ahh my brothers....they will know we are Christians by our LOVE....whether in deed, action or writing on a forum...let us leave the judgement to GOD and seek to lift one another up, not tear at each other as the world does....Blessed are the peace makers...let us therefore make peace amongst ourselves so that those who do not believe may see an upright example of GOD's LOVE not only amongst us, but to them as well....

GOD Bless both of you and do not be easily offended for JESUS was offended for all of our sakes with every offense...Don't take it off the cross, leave it there and move onward, and upward with CHRIST JESUS and thru HIS HOLY SPIRIT for the Glory of GOD the FATHER....With all my brotherly love to both of you....

KL

• Upvote 2

P.S.

There are many websites out there (persecution.org and opendoorsusa.org are two that I use) that give ways to lend resources to our brothers and sisters in Iraq and all around the world. Why not replace your mouth with your money. One will call attention to you while the other will call attention to GOD'S grace.

Thank You ComPLX for the links to the sites... I honestly have been wondering where I could go to be of some help.

Really hope you will reconsider about leaving DV... we need all the good people like you here we can get to help balance this leaning ship.

I totally get what you are saying about some "Good Christians" here "worshiping" their political party more than following in Christ's teachings.

I've said it myself... and it obviously needed to be said again... Thanks ComPLX

• Upvote 1