Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 08/07/2014 (PDF and Picture of the New 10,000 Note)

yota691

I have searched the CBI web site and can not find the new 10000 dinar. Can someone copy and paste a Pic of it please. Thanks

TL, hit this link http://www.cbi.iq/ and scroll down to news and announcements.  If you do not see the announcement, then more than likely you are not in the Arabic site of the CBI.  Then go to the tope of the page and hit the Arabic Writing and scroll down and you should be able to see the notes.

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1

If you hit the top link on news and announcement, scroll down it little past half way......
Also no new news of issuing of a new swift code.......which is Great news...so to the comment above about Iraq old note, now worthless well just makes it not so.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

THis is one of the articles Done with OCR

Its not great but you get the idea 

To/llaschar economy and bank financing/Mr. guardian m/msarvihlgh _ practice redd develop the current series of banknotes relational, agency efficiency
Vaed was printed using the finest man on paper and put vihaadh technical Omnia khsaemn 0 almanczi máxima Bank will cash the aloret (10,000) isa _ also felt thousands of dinars to trading standards and marks a new high security protection, in addition to a security tag in the category above is current tdeln fidget other groups later, and we would like to state the following in respect of category (10,000).Sjj-uC thousand dinars 0 1 — the most important changes in the Bill t.
A الصورؤ alnaeslh has been changed to the Arab world by al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham) to Sola freedom monument in Baghdad designed by artist Mae (Salim) 0 ب— modified altankhin alhajny and water to the two dates 4 1 0 32 — 5 3 4 1 e 0 c "carry paper signature Governor Abdel Baset aldksh Mikki agency Saeed 0 d" guarantee paper thread in msho'k guarantee contains the mtmkh effects changes color from gold to green when the authenticity of the Warba cash wrote herewith P _ bitter Bank ^ Bara NI máxima) 0
The "carrying paper security magnetic ink tag variable color (SPARK) gold to Green's absences when the banknote is tilted from 0 to ~ advanced security marked fatigue a transparent window in the upper right corner) to face aloret alnthdet, show her Earth image of minaret Helicobacter when placed on a white background, apparently the amount category (10,000) ten a Lav dinars when placed on a dark background 0
G "includes a metal bar stretching from Aceh up transparent window to view cure cash contains Palm do category changes color when ASALA alonkh alnthdet 0 h" guarantee paper structures against attempts of forgery, reproduction 0 I "guarantee aloro'h the blind is a horizontal straight they make a speech in the left side of the face alolti 0 2 — sustainable trading:
Continue alorlgh cash in circulation currently category above trading with the new class they owed no intention of her loving 0
  • Upvote 1

WHY WOULD THEY NEED NEW 10.000 NOTES IF THE PLAN IS TO DELETE THE  3 ZERO'S ?

To me this does not sound like what we want, hopefully someone can explain.

Because if they revalue to .10 cents it will be worth 1000 dollars....not bad at all....I'm glad they didn't release a new 25,000 dinar note, then I'd question it....

• Upvote 3

Because if they revalue to .10 cents it will be worth 1000 dollars....not bad at all....I'm glad they didn't release a new 25,000 dinar note, then I'd question it....

I so wanted to point this out but it seemed so obvious.

This is a strong indicator of a ten cent rv. Hopefully one

with a float. Furthermore, I don't care what anyone says,

I strongly believe now that nothing is standing in the way

of the CBI. They've have been operating independent of

everything going on in Iraq for some time now.

And a ten cents RV is the only reason to keep the ten

thousand notes and lower ones.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Or the 50 k note that we have heard about

Like Yota said no new iso code so it's just a new note

Just like we have 3 different 100 dollar bills

• Upvote 3

"From Arabic translator...

The document explains the new look and techniques used for the newly printed 10,000 dinar note - It goes into detail about the ink used, special features, what's written on the note, the magnetic strip, the quality of the paper, etc.

It's merely a detailed description of the note."

--

CBI raises banknotes of a new category (10000) ten thousand dinars
  •  

07-08-2014 04:16 PM

Baghdad (news) .... decided to ask the CBI and banknotes of a new category (10000) ten thousand dinars to trading and new high-specification security protection, according to the Liban got it (Agency news) ... noting that the new banknote Signs will be charged a new security added to the signs carried by the current sheet circulating in the Iraqi market. 

The statement noted that the most important variables that will carry the new banknote is to change the image of the Arab world (al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham) to the image of the Freedom Monument in Baghdad designed by the artist (Jawad Salim). 

As has been modified Islamic and Gregorian dates to 2014 --1,435 e with the signing of the Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki Saeed. 

It marks the protection Other, included a banknote thread ensure the buckle in the middle contains the effects Animations changes color from gold to green when Amatha, with the words written on the tape (CBI) in addition to the magnetic ink changing color and sign a new security known as (transparent window ) in the top corner of the banknote, showing a picture of the minaret Helicobacter when placed on a white background while showing the amount of affinity (10000) when placed on a dark background. 

The paper contains new metal bar extends from the top of the transparent window to display the banknote contains the Palm, and the category number changes color when Amalt paper clean, and there is a sign for the Blind which is a horizontal straight lines on the left side of the face Alroukh. 

The statement stressed that the central bank has no intention to withdraw the banknote currently in circulation in the Iraqi market. / Finished / S.n / 

- See more at: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D9%2586%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B1%26lr%3D%26cr%3DcountryIQ%26safe%3Dactive%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Dqdr:d,ctr:countryIQ&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D128043&usg=ALkJrhhylB5RouncKkJctABxqfqjcWYD4w#sthash.COAN1Ifp.dpuf

Edited by Frangipani
  • Upvote 1