Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Something Happen to the DV site

Well, pattyangel,  I've just gone to Chrome and that's what I'm using right now.  And yes, all of my emoticons are back  :bravo:  and everything else across the tool bar here at DV.  I can even see my little ferret's face again!  Yea!   Now, I need to see if I can copy & paste:   

I'm like Barb, :wave: been like this for months, kind of giving up, I think I'm past the frustration, I just want to fade off into the horizon and wait for this thing to RV.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183909-did-something-happen-to-the-dv-site/page-2#ixzz39jfEGqDt

WOOHOO!   I just copied pattyangel's post above & IT WORKED!   Wow,  I guess I'm going to have to get used to Chrome.   Thanks TG and everyone else for the help.   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Had no luck with the fix and now when I tried to get to DV via a search on the net (Bing) it not only says, "this page not available", my antivirus pops up saying there is a threat so, maybe the site has been hacked.

At least I can get here from the link in a email so that is good as long as I don't accidentally delete it lol.

Maybe I should go with Chrome or Firefox instead. seems to work for others.

Thanks guys!

Well, pattyangel,  I've just gone to Chrome and that's what I'm using right now.  And yes, all of my emoticons are back  :bravo:  and everything else across the tool bar here at DV.  I can even see my little ferret's face again!  Yea!   Now, I need to see if I can copy & paste:  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183909-did-something-happen-to-the-dv-site/page-2#ixzz39jojwN3S :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Well, I switched to Firefox and still can't get to DV site via a search on the net. it still sayd 'page not available" BUT, I can now copy and paste which is good. Let's see if I can use the 'quote" option now.

I use both Chrome and Firefox and I am still having problems with both.

YESSSSSS!!!! I can also now use the "quote" option so, guess I am better off than I was. :backflip:

Hi Maggie!

Thanks again everyone.

Well, now I am back to not being able to cut and paste! WTH?

I give up!

At least I can still reply, so that is something lol...

I do think that Adam should have the site checked out though cause it is just odd that all of these problems keep coming up. I can only access the site through a link in an email I have and as I said, now I can't cut and paste again so, I'll just stick with being happy that I can even come here and read/post.

Firefox is better than IE for sure though!

Well I'm just going to wait and see if Mr. Adam or a mod tells us that Adam is actually working on it before I attempt to do anymore on my end.  My troubles began when we had a 1 week shut down of the system a few months back.  After that my computer has had nothing but glitches in relations to the DV site. I'm boggled, because I have no other issues on any other sites, sites not pertaining to the Dinar that is. 

Adam, I know your real busy and all, but are you and your support team trying to figure out why so many of us are struggling.  Honest legit question. Maybe your support team can give us some insights to what is going on.  :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Internet explorer gets damaged sometimes

Google how to remove it and re download it

I just use google as my browser

It works fine

But once in awhile i have problems I just delete history and cookies and if my pop up blocker is on high I usually have a problem with a lot of sites that advertise on them

I use each of the big 3 (firefox, explorer, chrome) and all have issues---my avatar as well as a few other members (tbomb in particular) are not what they should be and I have a very difficult time replying to posts, but I did just create a new topic... bizarre issues that began taking place about 3-4 days ago I believe

• 1 month later...