Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - August 8, 2014

Adam Montana

Good afternoon everyone!

My weekly update definitely ran late today, sorry about that! I've been busting 

my hump finishing up a special VIP report... VIPs, I'm just about done with the 

audio and I'll be sending a VIP email later today once it's posted in the new 

VIP section.

For those of you new to the site, our VIP section contains a wealth of information 

that you seriously won't get for less than $1000's of dollars elsewhere... but here 

it's had for only $17 per month as a VIP supporter.

The most recent topic... dual citizenship, or what it takes to get a 2nd passport. 

Here's a sneak peak at what the VIPs are getting later today:

It's finally here... and after over 5 years of research and preparation, I'm 
absolutely amazed at how much I've learned. And even MORE amazed at 
how extremely difficult it is to sum it all up to share!

My friends, this post has to cover so much information and so many ideas that 
I don't think I can do it in less than a full 20 chapter novel... and we all 
know you don't have THAT much time to spare... so I'll just cut to the chase 
and then we can have a discussion on all the many aspects of this new section 
in the VIP area.

Most of you know me as a business person fairly well - if you've been in the 
VIP section for more than a couple months, you know I take great care to always 
provide the best and most researched information possible. If you're in the OSI 
section, you've taken more than a little time to research our strategies (the 
ones that I personally use), and you're probably extremely confident that you 
will continue to see that level of quality in our Post-RV services as well...

But let's move on to the topic of a "2nd Passport". When I say "2nd Passport", 
I'm not talking about a duplicate of your current passport - I'm talking about 
a full fledged dual citizenship in another country so that no matter what happens 
in your home country... you will never be stranded or at the complete MERCY of 
your government.

Did that sound a little strong? I hope it did! Let me tell you a little about 
me personally. 

I am not Republican nor Democrat - if I had to stick a label on myself, it 
would be...

Audio:

http://dinarvets.com/media/files/2ndPPsample.mp3

Read more at: http://iqd.me/l/w13t

If you're not in VIP, you're missing out on that and a lot more! Sign up today at this 

link: http://dinarvets.com/links/upgrade

On to the most recent Dinar news!

Huge thanks to TBomb (one of our resident newshounds) for putting this together:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183877-some-article-picks-of-the-day-8-6-2014/

To sum up Iraq in a nutshell... right now it looks like the 8th is still a solid day to see some news. 

There are signs that Maliki is doing exactly what I thought he might have to do, which is give in 

to the Sunnis a bit. One example is lending support to the Peshmerga (Kurdish soldiers) in resisting 

ISIS.

Speaking of ISIS, they are still a problem and in my opinion we have two things that need to be taken 

care of before we will see Iraq move to the HCL (necessary to support an RV)"

1. They need to seat an official PM, be it Maliki or Ronald McDonald. It doesn't matter who, just put 

someone there officially and move on.

2. Handle the situation with ISIS. The IS is an evil entity, and must be vanquished or at least mostly

expelled before any further progress can be made in Iraq. 

It does appear that Iran is stepping in to help Iraq, but they are doing so in order to influence the 

political process. Either way, controlling the situation is of dire importance, and I hope to see that 

happening in short order.

The new President of Iraq had made some pretty strong comments about "stepping down" if he was 

forced to pick a PM (which he should do according to the Constitution), but that talk seems to have 

subsided and it will be interesting to see how this week progresses politically.

I will wait until Thursday to make further comments.

Here's the weekly Q's:

johngrider  Adam,  You do sooo good at answering everything before it's asked, it's hard to come up with a lagitimate question.  I think you are already following this, but I'll ask - Has anything happened with the Tanker off Texas with $100 million in Crude ?  and   Have the Kurd's finished their 2nd pipeline, to put even more presure on Maliki ?

Thanks John, I try to address everything important for the benefit of the members! Regarding the tanker, I haven't heard anything... but since it's now being handled by our pathetic excuse for a justice/court system, that doesn't surprise me. 

:twocents:

rendog  Hi Adam ... you may already have addressed this, and I missed it: With trillions of dinar currently in circulation, how will that number impact an RV?

The current amount of dinar in circulation is a matter for the CBI, and they are VERY good at controlling their money. It is a factor, but I trust that the CBI will remove or replace whatever is necessary to make a stronger dinar possible.

fred5688  Hi Adam  When do you think this ride will be over. Is Maliki in or out? he is in then he is out!!  Do you think the HCL will be passed when the budget is passed. Thanks for your time

ISIS is a bigger issue right now than the money, unfortunately. 

Maliki has never been "out", except in the opinions of some people. Maliki is the current PM and continues to vie for further time in that seat. We should know for sure in the next two weeks if he will stay or not.

I believe he will stay... and if I am wrong about that  (I might be!), we are going to see some MAJOR boat rocking!

Either way, I like it... let's go, Iraq! :twothumbs:

one2one  the news from Iraq changes by the hour--for the worst--like the seizure of the huge dam near Mosul :  i doubt that the the GOI is even thinking about an RV at this time--just how to evacuate what say you ?

I wouldn't say it's changing "for the worst", but I agree that ISIS must be dealt with prior to anything else major.

yendor  Adam, I am 75 and don't really need the stress of worrying about a second citizenship passport or an Overseas Investment program unless it means THAT much. My question is :  Will I really benefit from this venture at this stage of my life? I DO plan to be on this planet for another 20 or so years, I just don't know the shape that I'll be in at the end. Thanks.

Hey yendor, thanks for the question. At 75, you probably don't need to worry about one for you... but if you have the means, both acquiring a 2nd Passport and also securing your assets with an offshore strategy could be of great value to your family, heirs, etc.

(If you don't care about the kids, I say hang in there and spend it as fast as you can when you get it! :lol:)

429  Packers at Titans on Friday.  Got a spread?  Shouldn't be too bad. I mean Titans. Take away an "A" and an "N" and you get... well never mind.

429 IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YETTTTTT???!!!!! :party:

I can't get serious about pre-season, it's just not the same... but Vegas has the odds at Packers +1, which means -2 taking homefield advantage into consideration. 

Apparently Vegas doesn't take pre-season seriously either, as there isn't a single game that's handicapped higher than 4 right now. :shrug:

waitingondinar  Hello Adam, Has the new prime minister been selected? 

Not yet. 

robert c  With the CBI saying that the dinar is still strong do you still think it will RV at .10?

Good question! I'm comfortable holding at that rate right now - the situation will always ebb and flow, but since my hypothesis is based on "business sense", regardless of the political state of Iraq I still think it's a good plan. If I'm off by a couple cents... well, so be it.

:twocents:

fred5688Adam,  I read that the cbi can go forward with this without a budget or hcl, Is there any truth in this. They keep postponing things further down the road. What is your opinion on this

Yes, they absolutely can. My opinion is we will see the HCL before the RV, but that's not written in stone.

=========================

That's it for this update - I'm going to get back to that special VIP report.

See you in there!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 12

I am just trying to get to the administration to ask a question about my membership. Please help. Searched whole website and can't find how to contact.

Can the administration please reply to my request???

• Upvote 1

Updated the original post to add the audio and link.

:tiphat:

I am just trying to get to the administration to ask a question about my membership. Please help. Searched whole website and can't find how to contact.

Can the administration please reply to my request???

No problem - send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com OR visit http://dinarsupport.com to submit a ticket.

Answers within one business day or less. :twothumbs:

Cheers Adam ... looking forward to the new section.

I was thinking about a third passport myself, if that's even possible, I haven't looked into it yet

Let's take those discussions into the new VIP section. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Yes today is the big day in Baghdad with the President supposedly to name the PM candidate that gets the first shot a forming a government. Of course, the parliament required a second meeting to name a speaker and president so I don't expect a PM to get nominated without a couple of sessions being required. Who will it be? Has Sistani convinced the Dawa party and the coalition to put forward someone else besides Maliki? Either way Maliki will not be the next PM. If he is nominated he can not get from 95 to 165. None of the remaining parties will sign on. So it goes 2 ways: either someone else is nominated and a coalition of 165 is achieved, or Maliki gets to attempt to form a coalition and after failing to do so another candidate is named in 30 days.

A second point is that the ISF is making progress against IS and some of the Sunni tribes are turning against them already. The Mosul dam never fell, Tikrit airport never fell, and the assault on Mosul is beginning much sooner than I, for one, expected.

Don in Baghdad

• Upvote 2

Oh good I can post here two days before Adam's chat actually occurred.  Just having fun with you Adam.

And I thought it was that "Time Warp Continuum" thingy happenin' again!!! :rolleyes:  

Time_space_warp.jpg

Glad Adam and the Mod's can keep us grounded..

..well, except for Chewy... I think he's a Lopster

cause he's always grouchy!!!  :rolleyes:

EP6-KEY-299_R_8x10.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff