Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Alleged Snowden document says US/UK/Israel are behind ISIS

thegente

Doesn't it bother any of you that this story came from an Iranian news site that also reported that Snowden documents prove extraterrestrial intelligence has been driving our foreign policy since 1945?

Come on Doc...

Have you done any other reading about what is behind all of this? Any recent history about Libya, Iraq, Syria... the goings on there?

How about the way we have been training and funding "Freedom Fighters" (terrorist) in Syria? Common Knowledge...

How about reading some of the other links that The Gente brought in... or are you more interested in throwing away everything presented because of one bad link... I know you are smart enough to know that that can happen sometimes. Who is to say the that newspaper didn't pick the article up from somewhere else?

I appreciated all of TheGente's hard work... the least you could do is read the other links before you toss it all under the bus.

Besides... We Sure aren't going to get at the truth through MSM now are we... maybe the ET's have been driving our policies!!! :D

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Did you even take the time to read any of the other links I posted George? ISIS is there to CLEAR A PATH FOR A SAUDI-QATARI PIPELINE for natural gas to Europe. The Saudis even tried to bribe Russia to back off on Syria and let Assad fall, so they could run the pipeline thru his country. When that failed, they switched to Western Iraq.

The whole "caliphate" thing is to scare the sheeple into supporting another war for profit. The MSM has really done a number on the public, yet again instead of WMD's, it's ISIS....ISIS is just another boogey-man created by the CIA to have an excuse to go back to war. Rand Paul stated that the US is supporting ISIS, Reuters did an article, along several other sources stating we were arming the rebels in Jordan, which are now the same ones in Iraq. And as far as your "Jihad" fears, it was US/UK foreign policy which got us into this mess in the 1st place in 1953 when we overthrew Iran's democratically elected government and set up the Shah's dicatatoship. You think Arabs just woke up one day and wanted to kill Westerners? Wrong. If we hadn't been stealing their oil, and overthrowing their governments, and just traded like normal human beings instead of trying to steal it, we might have a few more friends than enemies. Crappy foreign policy and corporate greed got us to where we are at today,

Iranian Coup:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d%27%C3%A9tat

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup

So knowing that we did this kinda thing in the past, you are still going to sit there and deny this is happening by the US own hand?

That's all I will say on it, either you are able to put the pieces of a puzzle together, or you remain in denial. Good day, and have a nice weekend George.

Agreed Gente... Thank You For All Your Efforts Here... Much Appreciated.

I especially agree on these points...

"The whole "caliphate" thing is to scare the sheeple into supporting another war for profit. The MSM has really done a number on the public, yet again instead of WMD's, it's ISIS....ISIS is just another boogey-man created by the CIA to have an excuse to go back to war. Rand Paul stated that the US is supporting ISIS, Reuters did an article, along several other sources stating we were arming the rebels in Jordan, which are now the same ones in Iraq. And as far as your "Jihad" fears, it was US/UK foreign policy which got us into this mess in the 1st place in 1953 when we overthrew Iran's democratically elected government and set up the Shah's dicatatoship. You think Arabs just woke up one day and wanted to kill Westerners? Wrong. If we hadn't been stealing their oil, and overthrowing their governments, and just traded like normal human beings instead of trying to steal it, we might have a few more friends than enemies. Crappy foreign policy and corporate greed got us to where we are at today,"

Well Said.

Come on Doc...

Have you done any other reading about what is behind all of this? Any recent history about Libya, Iraq, Syria... the goings on there?

How about the way we have been training and funding "Freedom Fighters" (terrorist) in Syria? Common Knowledge...

How about reading some of the other links that The Gente brought in... or are you more interested in throwing away everything presented because of one bad link... I know you are smart enough to know that that can happen sometimes. Who is to say the that newspaper didn't pick the article up from somewhere else?

I appreciated all of TheGente's hard work... the least you could do is read the other links before you toss it all under the bus.

Besides... We Sure aren't going to get at the truth through MSM now are we... maybe the ET's have been driving our policies!!! :D

I did click on his links and look through them.  Some of them were 9/11 truther sites so I don't consider them credible.  One of them was from Alex Jones' site, and I consider him a lunatic.  In that story Rand Paul and Hannity just discussed our foreign policy in Syria and Iraq, and Paul didn't say anything about the US backing ISIS as thegente claimed.  Some of the articles were just talking about Qatar and Saudi Arabia backing rebels in Syria.  That doesn't prove anything about the Mossad.  Some of the links said that Obama had the CIA train moderate rebels in Syria, which isn't news to most people.  Nobody is arguing that the US didn't support moderate rebels.  The point of contention is the article that claims Snowden's documents prove that ISIS' leader was trained by the Mossad.  I think it's much more likely that this article was put out by Iran as propaganda to turn Muslims against ISIS because they will think that Israel is backing them.  Iran is mostly Shia and ISIS is Sunni so they would have an agenda to stop support for ISIS. 

• Upvote 3

Thank you Maggie and everyone for the links and your thoughts.

There is something very evil going on and all we can hope is

that one day it will all be exposed and brought to the light.

Meanwhile, we must keep digging and keep seeking truth,

because we are getting a version of events from talking heads

that is not consistent with reality. It is twisted in order to support

endless wars and bloodshed, because there is big money in

war, and it is THAT money one must follow to find some truth.

I did click on his links and look through them.  Some of them were 9/11 truther sites so I don't consider them credible.  One of them was from Alex Jones' site, and I consider him a lunatic.  In that story Rand Paul and Hannity just discussed our foreign policy in Syria and Iraq, and Paul didn't say anything about the US backing ISIS as thegente claimed.  Some of the articles were just talking about Qatar and Saudi Arabia backing rebels in Syria.  That doesn't prove anything about the Mossad.  Some of the links said that Obama had the CIA train moderate rebels in Syria, which isn't news to most people.  Nobody is arguing that the US didn't support moderate rebels.  The point of contention is the article that claims Snowden's documents prove that ISIS' leader was trained by the Mossad.  I think it's much more likely that this article was put out by Iran as propaganda to turn Muslims against ISIS because they will think that Israel is backing them.  Iran is mostly Shia and ISIS is Sunni so they would have an agenda to stop support for ISIS. 

Thanks Doc for your thoughts. I agree about Jones, I think he tries to

be truthful, but he is a master at manipulating his audience, and one

does have to wade through a lot of noise to find sources of factual

data.

As long as we refuse to hide our heads in the sand, there are those who

are telling the truth, even if it is not what we want to hear. I am personally

very tired of all the bloodshed from all involved, and just the thought that it

*may* have been created and fostered by our own leadership in coordination

with other countries is fully reprehensible, no matter who is involved.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

Ahhh...clarity, what a refreshing drink of water.  Thanks for your insight Doc.

• Upvote 2

Okay Doc... You didn't like any of the links... that's your prerogative... please don't dismiss them all completely though...

there may be bits of truth in each one... then you have to put the pieces together yourself... as you do that a larger picture emerges.

I had to go down a lot of rabbit holes when I started searching... took some work but I wanted to know what the heck was going on!!!

Here is a link to an article that propelled me forward much faster in my search for the truth... gave me a much firmer base to start from.

We haven't been "Training Moderate Rebels" the last few years Doc... We have been creating terrorist for a long time to fight proxy wars.

As for Israel??? Look at a map and ask yourself this..."WHO BENEFITS"??? It sure isn't going to be Iran... nor will it be the US for that matter.

Sleeping With the Devil: How U.S. and Saudi Backing of Al Qaeda Led to 9/11

isi_and_cia_directors_in_mujahideen_camp

Front row, from left: Major Gen. Hamid Gul, director general of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI), Director of Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Willian Webster; Deputy Director for Operations Clair George; an ISI colonel; and senior CIA official, Milt Bearden at a Mujahideen training camp in North-West Frontier Province of Pakistan in 1987. (source RAWA)

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Ronald Reagan meets Afghan Mujahideen Commanders at the White House in 1985 (Reagan Archives)

Preface:   The director of the National Security Agency under Ronald Reagan – Lt. General William Odom - noted:

Odom also said:

Because the United States itself has a long record of supporting terrorists and using terrorist tactics, the slogans of today’s war on terrorism merely makes the United States look hypocritical to the rest of the world.

(audio here).  Background here.

By any measure the US has long used terrorism. In ‘78-79 the Senate was trying to pass a law against international terrorism – in every version they produced, the lawyers said the US would be in violation.

"This essay does not address any “inside job” theories for 9/11 or other terrorist attacks on America.  Instead, it focuses on the well-documented fact that the virtually continuous U.S. backing of Al Qaeda terrorists since the late 1970s has led to blowback which has come back to bite us numerous times."

Link: We’ve extensively documented that the U.S. and Israel created Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups in an attempt to fight other enemies.

Click On  "extensively documented" and that will take you to what was an eye opener for me... got me going on a very strong trail.

I don't know if The Gente posted this on this thread... but here is another link I have from him... quite good I thought.

Israel and the U.S. CREATED Hamas, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda

Creating the Enemies We Now Fight Against

• Upvote 1

The caption under the photo of Ronald Reagan says "Ronald Reagan meets Afghan Mujahideen Commanders at the White House in 1985".  Notice it says "Afghan" not "Arab".  The Mujahideen were Afghani and Al Qaeda is Arab.  Bin Laden was from Saudi Arabia, not Afghanistan.  The "Sleeping with the Devil" article claims that "Zbigniew Brzezinski admitted on CNN that the U.S. organized and supported Bin Laden and the other originators of “Al Qaeda” in the 1970s to fight the Soviets", but when I clicked on the links there was no such admission. 

The statement that "Israel and the U.S. CREATED Hamas, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda" is wrong.  Israel may have inadvertantly created Hamas by attempting to balance the power against the PLO, but they didn't create Hezbollah.  Hezbollah was formed in response to Israel's attacks on the PLO in Lebanon.  And they certainly didn't create Al Qaeda.  In fact the article doesn't even make that claim anywhere after the title.  And the US didn't create any of those organizations either.  We funded and trained Afghanis in their war against the Soviet Union, and members of Al Queda showed up and fought alongside the Afghanis, but we didn't create Al Qaeda.  Bin Laden created Al Qaeda in 1988 at the end of the Afghanistan/Soviet war. 

I'm not saying that the US and Israel haven't made some bad choices when it comes to fighting these organizations, but that's a far cry from actually creating those organizations. 

• Upvote 3

Nah.  You're all wrong.  Aliens from another planet are putting out these stories to hid their takeover of the planet earth.  We are all under their power.   :eyebrows:  :P

A rare glimpse from the planet Peralanda - Nelg?

I'm surprised you have a sense of humor regarding 'That Hideous Strength' developed at the clandestine scientific research center N.I.C.E.  ;)

In reality IMO...they want to round these folks up bring them together for a cause, as we are witnessing in the Region. This crazy lifestyle with these folks teach children to kill and it carries over from one generation over to the next...must be stop, lives will be taken....sounds Barbaric which it is...but this Lifestyle must come to an END....and I will note so it's not twisted threw my comment...I don't wanna see anybody lose a Life...  

In reality IMO...they want to round these folks up bring them together for a cause, as we are witnessing in the Region. This crazy lifestyle with these folks teach children to kill and it carries over from one generation over to the next...must be stop, lives will be taken....sounds Barbaric which it is...but this Lifestyle must come to an END....and I will note so it's not twisted threw my comment...I don't wanna see anybody lose a Life...  

In REALITY... ISIS Has Recruits From Over 74 Countries... Including The United States And Canada.

Just A Thought... Maybe Their "Cause" Involves More Than A Religion Or A "Lifestyle".

DISCLAIMER FOR BONEHEADS: I am NOT defending them... I see that maybe they are pizzed off at colonialism and might see their "cause" as fighting against the oppressions from the west that has been going on all these years. They want to correct the maps.

I dunno... just a guess... but it helps to actually know your enemy... JMHO

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In REALITY... ISIS Has Recruits From Over 74 Countries... Including The United States And Canada.

Just A Thought... Maybe Their "Cause" Involves More Than A Religion Or A "Lifestyle".

DISCLAIMER FOR BONEHEADS: I am NOT defending them... I see that maybe they are pizzed off at colonialism and might see their "cause" as fighting against the oppressions from the west that has been going on all these years. They want to correct the maps.

Maybe You should move there and help them out with there cause...

• Upvote 1

For those of you wanting everyone to know their enemy - this site is very enlightening.

http://markhumphrys.com/islam.killings.html

:cowboy2:

MarkHumphrys.com

Irish. Atheist. Liberal-right. Anti-jihad. Pro-West. Pro-Israel.

Maybe You should move there and help them out with there cause...

Maybe you should read my disclaimer... Bunk.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BUMP... Just to keep the context going on this page... this is what prompted my response.

I did take it to mean that you feel the Islamic religions "must be stop"...Yota. Correct?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

MarkHumphrys.com

Irish. Atheist. Liberal-right. Anti-jihad. Pro-West. Pro-Israel.

Maybe you should read my disclaimer... Bunk.

Maybe you should check the links on this site as all of the information is documented history with most of the links going to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_war

I believe the quote is, "If we do not learn from history, we are destined to repeat it." Historical documented evidence (most by muslims) shows that there is nothing peaceful about Islam. They appear to be quite proud of their brutal conquests which started in 670 a.d. as they are the ones that documented them.

These are people that have no compassion for human life. Their culture, religion, and lifestyle all reflect hatred for non-believers. They have NO common ground with the rest of civilization.

• Upvote 3

Maybe you should check the links on this site as all of the information is documented history with most of the links going to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_war

I believe the quote is, "If we do not learn from history, we are destined to repeat it." Historical documented evidence (most by muslims) shows that there is nothing peaceful about Islam. They appear to be quite proud of their brutal conquests which started in 670 a.d. as they are the ones that documented them.

These are people that have no compassion for human life. Their culture, religion, and lifestyle all reflect hatred for non-believers. They have NO common ground with the rest of civilization.

A Pro-Israel Site Granny...

THE MOTTO of Israel’s spy agency, Mossad, is, according to recently defected Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky:..

“By way of deception thou shalt do war.”

• Upvote 2