Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Head of ISIS threatens USA with revenge

vomer

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/urgent-isils-leader-abu-bakar-al-baghdadi-threatens-occupy-kuwait-take-revenge-america/

(IraqiNews.com) Kuwaiti security sources confirmed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Abu Bakar al-Baghdadi, has threatened to occupy Kuwait in order to “take revenge and fight” against America. Kuwaiti security sources are monitoring Kuwaiti accounts on social networking sites which sympathize with ISIL.

The Jordanian newspaper “Sawsana” also cited Kuwaiti security sources that “the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant who calls himself Muslim Caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, threatened to occupy Kuwait in order to fight against America.”

Sawsana added in their article, titled “al-Baghdadi threatens to occupy Kuwait,” that al-Baghdadi said on his personal account on the social networking site Twitter that “we have scores to settle with America, but we cannot reach them so we will occupy Kuwait, then America will come to us and we will fight them and our take revenge.”

I wish Ronald Reagan was still in office.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha..... Bring your best Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Please be on the front line yourself. You'll be the first to die. Actually, you most likely just signed your own death certificate. You'll never see the boarder of Kuwait. You'll be a distant memory by the time that ever happens. 

:salute:

• Upvote 3

The administration's policy in Iraq is proving to be disastrous.  Unless we assist the Iraqi government with airpower, surveillance, and strikes with drones, or Baghdad will fall before September.  The ISIS murderers are planning a mass slaughter.  They are surrounding the city, placing cell groups inside the city, and undermining the moral of the people.  ISIS is an enemy of the world and not just Iraq.  

The idealism of radical Islam is continuing to draw murderers and the disenfranchised from all over the world. They are thrilled with murder, rape, and the praise they receive from participating in the ungodly deeds of the ISLAMIC STATE. No amount of reasoning will thwart ISIS's efforts to frighten and bully those they "conquer" into accepting the terrorist god they claim as allah. The evil thermostat is just about full and Jehovah is going to use another world power to discipline and destroy the demurrage monsters.  JMO  I hope it will be the USA.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183750-pentagon-official-the-facts-are-in-and-obama’s-policy-is-a-direct-danger-to-the-united-states/#ixzz39drti2dA

• Upvote 9

The administration's policy in Iraq is proving to be disastrous.  Unless we assist the Iraqi government with airpower, surveillance, and strikes with drones, or Baghdad will fall before September.  The ISIS murderers are planning a mass slaughter.  They are surrounding the city, placing cell groups inside the city, and undermining the moral of the people.  ISIS is an enemy of the world and not just Iraq.  

The idealism of radical Islam is continuing to draw murderers and the disenfranchised from all over the world. They are thrilled with murder, rape, and the praise they receive from participating in the ungodly deeds of the ISLAMIC STATE. No amount of reasoning will thwart ISIS's efforts to frighten and bully those they "conquer" into accepting the terrorist god they claim as allah. The evil thermostat is just about full and Jehovah is going to use another world power to discipline and destroy the demurrage monsters.  JMO  I hope it will be the USA.  

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183750-pentagon-official-the-facts-are-in-and-obama’s-policy-is-a-direct-danger-to-the-united-states/#ixzz39drti2dA

That's it in a nutshell.

You don't fight pure evil with political correctness and compassion. You fight ultimate evil with ultimate power... Time to destroy until they're all gone. They're no better than the Nazis and maybe even worse. We MUST slaughter them wherever they are.

• Upvote 14

HELLO!!!!

Who do you think created this "group" in the first place?

If they are threatening the U.S. it is all a part of the plan. That you can be sure of.

How stupid do they think people really are? GEESH!

Is that like going postal on your boss?  Your saying they are trained CIA then released to be killers in the ME?

I just got to laugh everytime some fool in the USA comes up, and wants gun control in America.

Do you NOT realize that the United States of America is the world's largest arms dealer in the world?

We supply arms to just about everyone. When someone is on CNN, Headline News being shot - odds are we supplied them with the weapons or the ammo.

Whats the old saying? Stupid is doing the same thing over & over again and expecting a different result! ;)

• Upvote 1

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/urgent-isils-leader-abu-bakar-al-baghdadi-threatens-occupy-kuwait-take-revenge-america/

(IraqiNews.com) Kuwaiti security sources confirmed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Abu Bakar al-Baghdadi, has threatened to occupy Kuwait in order to “take revenge and fight” against America. Kuwaiti security sources are monitoring Kuwaiti accounts on social networking sites which sympathize with ISIL.

The Jordanian newspaper “Sawsana” also cited Kuwaiti security sources that “the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant who calls himself Muslim Caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, threatened to occupy Kuwait in order to fight against America.”

Sawsana added in their article, titled “al-Baghdadi threatens to occupy Kuwait,” that al-Baghdadi said on his personal account on the social networking site Twitter that “we have scores to settle with America, but we cannot reach them so we will occupy Kuwait, then America will come to us and we will fight them and our take revenge.”

I wish Ronald Reagan was still in office.

ISIL or ISIS is a creation of the US along with Hamas. An undeclared coup took over the US in 1913 with the installation of the Rothschild central bank (fed reserve). They've been tightening that noose ever since. With "project paperclip" they brought over 1500 NAZIs & gave them new identities. These people are the ones that want the NWO. Destabilizing countries, installing central banks is what all these people do & of course lie about everything through their MSM (media). Crimea had a huge voter turnout to get away from these NAZIONISTS the US installed in Kiev. The MSM says Russia annexed Crimnea of course. Believe me ISIS & HAMAS are a US creations designed to destabilize so the Nazionists (Rothschild center) can come in and steal all resources & slaughter the people. MH17 was obvious frame job. 30mm bullet holes put there by Kiev fighters prove that. No shrapnel creates round holes into cockpit. And so it goes on & on. These people want WW3 to dissapear into their 1500 underground bases. Dumbs (deep underground military bases). That is their official name btw. I bet they fail. I'm optimistic. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

HELLO!!!!

Who do you think created this "group" in the first place?

If they are threatening the U.S. it is all a part of the plan. That you can be sure of.

How stupid do they think people really are? GEESH!

Pert near ignant if you ask me.

At least in America. Obama is already bringing ISIS to America.

Why do you think NO ONE is allowed to see these supposed, "CHILDREN", coming

to America? ?

And why do you think there being transported to strategic places throughout America.

It's a, "method of operation", that has already been tested in Iraq.

And just like Iraq, SUDDENLY, they will rise up and control most of the major American

Cities. Then the government can institute martial law like it wants to, allowing Obama

to postpone elections indefinitely. Essentially becoming king.

But very few would consider this a possible scenario, thereby proving my first statement.

IGNANT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Is that like going postal on your boss?  Your saying they are trained CIA then released to be killers in the ME?

That's exactly what happened. That's why Obummer took out the CIA in Bengazie. Obummer and the CIA, were on the edge of being investigated.

That's exactly what happened. That's why Obummer took out the CIA in Bengazie. Obummer and the CIA, were on the edge of being investigated.

By Who??? How many investigations have they already held... and haven't gotten anywhere near putting out any truth.

I don't expect anything different from the new hero Mr. Trey... same stuff... different day.

Will they ever say it was a CIA operation to run arms to over the "Freedom Fighters" (terrorist) in Syria? I doubt it...

They sure don't ever mention how the CIA armed the citizens (terrorist) that killed Gaddafi and have totally taken over Libya.

No Offense Gregp... just feeling a little frustrated by all of these so called "investigations".

• Downvote 1

None taken Maggie. Thanks for all your input.

Obummer fired numbers high-ups in the military. They wouldn't carry out his plan. He replaced them with a new CIA operative that armed the rebels. The leaders that Obummer let go, were pushing the investigation. That's when the compound got roasted. Now there is nobody that can talk. They're all dead.

Edited by gregp