Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 08/05/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here J

The format for today’s file is different J please send your comment at #naditafile

Ukraine Crisis : Chess reported Ukrainian troops take control of key checkpoint on edge of eastern city of Donetsk.  They are making gradual advances to quash pro-Russian separatist forces.  Kiev government denounces Russian war games as “provocation”.  Russian warplanes and drones violate its airspace, claims cross-border shelling.

Israel – Gaza Showdown : Captl1 thinks 72 Hour truce between Israel and Hamas is in effect.  Indirect talks to be held in Cairo, pushing for longer lasting peace. Pres. Obama signs $225M funding package to replenish Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.  US has funded Iron Dome in the past. 

Other News : RedTailedHawk read rising US wealth gap showing rebound from recession.  Higher taxes on wealthy could remove incentives for people to work. Widening wealth gap has made the economy more prone to boom-bust cycles.  Gap contributing to S&P cut in growth estimate for US economy. 

Saint takes a deep breath to hear Nancy Writebol, US missionary infected with Ebola in Liberia has arrived in Atlanta.  She will be taken to isolation unit at Emory University Hospital.  Her colleague, Dr. Kent Brantly is being treated there.  Both are being treated with an experimental drug never tested for safety in humans. British Airways temporarily suspends flights to and from Liberia and Sierra Leone until August 31st, citing “deteriorating public health situation”.  CDC is sending 50 additional experts to Africa.  USAID sending disaster assistance response team and announces $5M additional aid.  When do drug companies invest in a rare virus such as Ebola? There are three companies working on Ebola : Biocryst Pharma, Tekmira Pharma and Nanovircides.

Littlesam is crying as she heard man in Afghan army uniform opens fire on foreign troops.  US Major General killed in attack, highest ranking American killed in Afghan war.  About a dozen of the 15 people who were wounded are Americans.  Shooter was killed.  Our deepest sympathy and prayer to the family of Major General, may God give them peace and cover them with His grace in this difficult time.

Is this hi tech drug dealing? Eaze Services launches first available on demand medical marijuana delivery service for patients in San Francisco. How does Eaze work? You can log into their website, select a strain and quantity, confirm delivery location, sit back and relax.  Once you login and give your data, Eaze will confirm with your doctor for the prescription before delivering your order.  Genx4me just shakes her head as marijuana delivery beats pizza delivery.  Keith McCarty, founder and CEO of Eaze was an early stage executive who helped build Yammer, a tech company acquired by Microsoft for $1.2B in 2012.

Thriver is excited to hear the national average gas price has fallen to $3.50 per gallon for 37 out of 38 days, as crude oil hovers around 6 month low.  Food manufacturers have until today to comply with FDA’s gluten free labeling standards.  Products must be technically free of wheat, rye and barley.

Gymrat76541 heard Anthony Bosch, founder of Biogenisis self surrendered to authorities charged with conspiring to distribute steroids to MLB players including Alex Rodriguez.  Bosch accusations cover period from October 2008 through December 2012.

Rdoncampos heard two major storms heading towards Hawaii.  Hurrican Iselle could start affecting Hawaii tomorrow.  Tropical storm Julio not far behind.  We pray for protection over Hawaii that the Lord will rebuke the storm and the storm will lose its power and be still in Jesus name, amen.

Dow lost another 140 points at trading today.  Dow and S&P500 drop 1% as stocks slide, but come off lows. Stocks slide amid Ukraine jitters. Gold closed at $1,290, silver at $19.85, copper at $3.20.  Crude oil at $97.65 near 4 month low, 10 yr yield slightly higher. Energy, telecom, financial among worst performing S&P500 sectors.

Himex Tech (HIMX), integrated circuit designer is upgraded to buy from neutral at BOA Merrill Lynch. Gannett (GCI) to split newspapers off from broadcasting and digital businesses. Blackberry (BBRY) CEO John Chen says in a memo that the company is moving past restructuring and on growth footing. Daimler assisting Chinese antitrust authorities on probe into unspecified issues. Neopolitan is happy with his Apple, they say July was a record setting month for apple store revenue. July also set apple store record for number of customers doing transactions.  Texbook renter Chegg (CHGG) teams with Ingram for storage and shipping will help firm build digital business.

Putin’s wild card, what does it do to your money?  JPMorgan sets aside $4.6B in legal reserves as of end of Q2, has $4.6B Russia exposure. Goldman Sachs also pulling the firm’s own cash out of its largest internal hedge fund. 

From Dinar land : Boosterbglee reported even though SOL bloc is part of NA and won the most votes in the election, but NA is under political and international pressure to form a unified government that will give more power to Sunnis and other minorities in order to face ISIL.  The parliament decided to postpone its session to Thursday to choose the next PM, because many parliament members were pleading to the government to deal with the terror of ISIL in northern towns.  One of parliament members pleaded for her people who have suffered atrocity and brutality of ISIL. 

It is reported ISIL took 100 Christian and Yazidi families to undisclosed location, killed 100 men and kept the women to be sold as slaves.  The people believes as ISIL commits more atrocities , the faster its demise comes.  It has demonstrated that its interpretation of Islam is filled with savagery that no decent human being can accept.  Goldie Girl heard over 600,000 people are displaced due to terror, most of them seek shelter in Kurdistan region and the rest went to southern provinces. Pattyangel hopes international aid will come faster to help with shelter and food. 

Calkid11 heard Sec. Gen. of Red Crescent, Mohammad al Khozai said this is the most terrible acts of crimes against humanity.  Iraqi jet fighters have attacked ISIL beehives and killing worker bees by firing Tbombs. Iraqi air forces and security forces work together with tribal members have ambushed a few of ISIL convoys and destroyed their vehicles.  A high ranking army officer said ISIL is retreating in several areas in Anbar and Salaheddin provinces.

The Ministry of Construction and Housing reported the completed building of burn unit in two hospitals in Baghdad using the same material and method of similar facilities in Germany, US and Britain.  Often times, Iraq will send their burn patients abroad.  Zul heard Electricity is being restored and maintained by the crews accompanied by security forces due to circumstances.

Wiljor heard private banks will double their effors to stabilize Iraq’s economy and currency.  Dr. Mahdi al-Hafeth, the most senior member of Association of Private Banks met with parliament members and said private banks will play a more active role in the future.  He added several private banks are seeking partnership with international banks to gain expertise and raise capital to lend to small and medium businesses and industries.  A-J516 can’t believe what he hears, FATCA gets Iraq to agree to join 50 countries that opted to comply.  Warka..Warka.. where are you???

A number of parliament members said they are eager to start debating economic and monetary policy as soon as possible.  They expect the debate will start in few weeks.  They hope the election of PM will take place on time so they can start with their efforts to advance economic legislation. 

From rumor land : Millionday says Turki has stated that he will fund the banks with international investment monies and move forward with the economic development without the budget so we will have to watch.  Chattels is still hopeful there is progress and all is not grim.  Tlar thinks this coming weekend is still looking good for our investment to finally come to a fruition. Stryker says it’s good news they can’t delay it anymore then this because it is now noted in the parliament docite.  Poppy3 says the finance front is set, ready to go once parliament gets their act together, all is well at this point.

The spin stops here J send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone J

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 3

Thank you for you informative and well written post

Kmac,

you are welcome :)

Thanks Nadita, Yeah... I'm a softie, what can I say.  :blush:

Sammy :)

You need more tissues ? lol

Nadita, everybody loves your spin, you are fine as wine!!!    :backflip:

Boost :)

Hmmmm.. fine as wine.. that rhymes ;) 

NADITA...

Good new format!

(ran out of +'s messing around with previous DV posts)

Too much going on in the world, all at one time.....bad time to have our

"leader" be AWOL. Iraqi jets need to do their thing!  Don't want to think

about what an ISIL dinar would be worth??......................................................... :shakehead:

Nemo can do that?  :mellow: ..  :lol: send me a picture.

Nemo sleeps on his back like that lol.. I have a pic of him sleeping on my desk while I am working..  he turns out to be a veyr nice little guy.. he does exactly lwhat Misty did.. :(  I don't have to call him.. whenever I get up from my chair and walk away, he is right there behind me.  When I work, he lays down under my chair or on my desk or my lap lol when I cook, he is sititng right there watching me.. he is a happy little guy.. when you look at him, he has a big smile on his face :) he is really a sweet little boy.. God knows :)  I will miss my Misty.. Nemo has filled the void in my heart.  He is just a cutie :)  I am sending his pic to you :)

as long as its charmin and soft... no cheap tissues... lol!!!!!!!!

Yep.. I can send you a roll lol 

Edited by Nadita

Nemo sleeps on his back like that lol.. I have a pic of him sleeping on my desk while I am working..  he turns out to be a veyr nice little guy.. he does exactly lwhat Misty did.. :(  I don't have to call him.. whenever I get up from my chair and walk away, he is right there behind me.  When I work, he lays down under my chair or on my desk or my lap lol when I cook, he is sititng right there watching me.. he is a happy little guy.. when you look at him, he has a big smile on his face :) he is really a sweet little boy.. God knows :)  I will miss my Misty.. Nemo has filled the void in my heart.  He is just a cutie :)  I am sending his pic to you :)

Thank You... I'm glad my friend.... got the pictures... He's adorable and I'm glad he's a lot like Misty and he filled that void in your heart, yep thats just Awesome.  :wub: