Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOW MUCH DINAR IS REALLY IN CIRCULATION?

GGGECKO

How much Dinar do you think is actually in circulation? How does this affect our hope for RD/RV? Everything I've been able to find has the following as the values.

34 Trillion M0

71 Trillion M1

85 Trillion M2

In comparisons the US Money Supply looks like:

1.2   Trillion M0

2.5   Trillion M1

10.5 Trillion M2

We think the U.S. has a fiat system. Looks to me that CBI has a lot more auctions to hold. Those in the know are free to chime in with our thoughts.

Go RV/RD! Do something!

Good Luck everyone!

:moon-from-car:

So, 70 trillion printed "New" in 2003 to replace the 'Saddam" currency.  The CBI has been taking in Dinars and destroying the old (and 'new')and counterfeit. The new 'security' forms of bills have been issued to replace the old. Other than what individuals may smuggle out, counterfeit ones printed and still circulating, dinars in the possession of the USA and other world governments treasurys or central banks, the CBIs' estimated 4 trillion circulating in Iraq, the 25K dinar notes that can only be used in Iraq between banks or possibly between governments, and the sale of dinars to only Jorden by the CBI (then subsequently to world brokers etc., and us individuals or institutions); dinars held by the CBI and internal banks; are there any other categories that need to be identified?

They are not stupid and probably know 95% of the number of dinars issued and their general locations as well as the count of dinars "destroyed by them. They also probably have an excellent idea of the probable exchange rate for future oil and gold, etc. sales as well as anticipated retention by other countries as a "foreign currency asset" on their respective govt. books.

We on the other hand, are not clueless, but at a distinct disadvantage for specific information and numbers. Thus we wait and contemplate the "RV" and hopefully no "RD" prior to it.

• Upvote 2

The USA only has around a trillion dollars printed up but around 12 trillion in the m2 money suplpy

Like if I have ten grand in my bank those are not currency but they are digital dollars

So are they liable to raise the value on them if the dollar value goes up ?

They will need to raise the value of every dinar on the books

Are my digital dollars locked in at a certain rate ?

My dollars in my bank are digital until I take them out

If the dollar value changes so does the value of my digital dollars

The m2 money supply includes deposits in banks

If you go to the cbi web site you can see how much they have on deposit

And it is steady

Just like here in the USA

We have deposits included in our m2

The deposits basically are always deposits , either in your account or to the account you are writing a payment to

They just transfer from one deposit account to another deposit account

The bank cards and checking accounts assure this steady stablized portion of the money supply will always be a certain percentage of the money supply

So the only thing that could hurt them is if we all demanded cash and kept our cash out of the bank

Which won't happen, if it does they will just let crime waves take place until your scared to walk around with a lot of cash on you

Or afraid of gettin your house robbed if you store money there

So digital money is the safest way to go .. "So Far"

Now the next step is on its way

Implants

Way to many identity thefts taking place

And they don't seem to be able to stop it

Or can they , but want you to feel unsafe

Once all your money is on deposit

They got complete control

We are just workers after that

To describe that future is sickening

We hold the key to their success

If we sign on

They win

Simple as that

But they make curriculum for our kids schools

They made laws first that our kids must go to school

They can persuade their little minds to think anything

You can raise a human baby to chase down and hunt cats and dogs and eat them

If that's all he knows , that's all he will do

Isn't that what the snake told Adam and Eve

God doesn't want you to eat from that tree because he doesn't want you to know what he knows

But in reality

Is there someone out there , right here on earth , playing god ?

They think they got it all figured out

Step right up and get your implant

Your new computer strip

Your new bar code , implanted into you

Then you won't need any dollars any more just digits

Just deposits that change hands at birth everyone is issued a certain amount of digits

To carry you into the labor force they designed for you

Doing you a favor

You don't have to work for your digits

You just can't buy or sell without them

Or with out the chip implant

Nothing matters any more

They got control of school curriculum , they can teach your grand kids what ever they want

And there's no time limits on achievements

They can wait life times and then continue

They can implement their game at 5% per life span

Over 500 years

1000 years

So gradual people don't notice

They say oh well this is the 90s

Get with it

I've watched the world changing

Where is he

There is a false god out there

Where's he at

The bar codes are already in place on the one end

On anything you buy or sell

The next step is to get it on the other end

Implants

They already have us carrying it around with us on plastic cards

A universal chip that covers it all is what they need to take place over the next how ever many years it takes for people to forget a generation of school kids

They train them

Your not allowed to spank them

The school becomes their protector not the parents any more

I have the July 9 "Key Financials" from the CBI website.  Line 87 "M2" is 87,956 billion (87.956 trillion) dinar.  

So there it is from the "horse's mouth".  87 trillion dinar in circulation, and CBI would include every one of those dinar in an RV, regardless of where they actually are. 

You better hope they do, because you want your dinar included in an RV even though it's way outside Iraq.  No problem, they would.  But they would include everybody else's dinar too, so yes, all 87 trillion would be included.

So 87 trillion is the amount of dinar that would RV if an RV happened.

If CBI revalued dinar up to $1 then the IQD money supply would be valued at $87 trillion.   At $3.71, a rate often mentioned by dinarians, the IQD money supply would be valued at $323 trillion.

The only thing CBI can count as reserves to back dinar is the actual reserves they have.  They cannot include anything else.  They cannot include money the Iraq government has.  They cannot include the value of oil and gold Iraq has in the ground.  There are many well known simple straightforward banking reasons for this.

July 9 "Key Financials" line 48 is net reserves for the monetary base (87 trillion dinar) and it is expressed as 67,473 billion dinar, or 57.62 billion US dollars.

Yes it includes gold CBI has.  It's part of that $57 billion, line 51 to be exact.

Now do the math.  $57.62 billion divided by 87 trillion dinar is $.00066.

Hey, lookie there, CBI doesn't even have enough reserves to support the $.00086 exchange rate peg.

And THAT is where dinar is going.  DOWN, not up.

I fully expect CBI to adjust the peg down to $.00066 (1,500 dinar to $1) in the near future. 

Why is dinar going down not up?  Simple, CBI keeps issuing more dinar while their reserves are dropping.

So forget all the silly "guru" reasons dinar should rise, like "Iraq really needs it to rise" and "it really should go back to the pre-war rate", etc, etc.

This is what dinar is actually doing, the facts straight from the CBI "Key Financials" report.

Which would you rather listen to?  Facts straight from CBI, or rumors and opinions from dinar "gurus"?

Seems most of you would rather listen to rumors and opinions from dinar "gurus".

(Followup to previous post)

With CBI "Key Financials" clearly showing they don't have enough reserves to revalue dinar even up to 1 cent, "gurus" had to invent some way dinar could RV all the way up to $3.71. 

And that's how the "global currency reset" story got started.  "gurus" invented a story that some super wealthy "family" in China wants to restore humanity by handing out enourmous amounts of wealth direct to the people, and they chose Iraq dinar as the vehicle for distributing this wealth. They claim this "chinese family" will provide the money for dinar "exchanges" at banks after CBI revalues dinar.

But here's the #1 problem with their story.   CBI can't revalue dinar at all.  I showed how CBI doesn't even have enough reserves to support the $.00086 peg, so they certainly can't raise it above that.

This alleged "chinese family" would have to give all that wealth directly to CBI so CBI would have more reserves and could raise the dinar peg.   To raise it up to $3.71 this alleged "chinese family" would have to give CBI $323 trillion. 

$323 trillion?    This alleged "chinese family" has that much wealth?

No, of course not.  This alleged "chinese family" doesn't even exist.  It's just a fantasy story "gurus" dreamed up, along with the whole "global currency reset" story, just a fantasy "gurus" dreamed up.

Dinarians don't put any accountability on these "gurus".  They can lie day after day month after month and dinarians keep listening to them.  Many dinarians actually believe the "GCR" and "chinese family" stories now.

But here in the real world CBI doesn't even have enough reserves to support the $.00086 peg, and nobody is coming forward with trillions of dollars or mountains of gold to give CBI to raise their reserves.

• Downvote 1

Turki has said that the CBI can cover the currency with its reserves by 250%.

Not sure if he was including Gold in that figure.

I also remember what Sandfly is talking about and i think they said 1 billion Notes in circulation.

With a RD they said it would increase to 4 billion Notes

• Upvote 1

Turki has said that the CBI can cover the currency with its reserves by 250%.

Not sure if he was including Gold in that figure.

I also remember what Sandfly is talking about and i think they said 1 billion Notes in circulation.

With a RD they said it would increase to 4 billion Notes

It doesn't matter what you think Turki said, CBI financial reports clearly show CBI doesn't even have enough reserves to support $.00086, and they also clearly show CBI has issued 87 trillion dinar.  How that 87 trillion is spread out among 25k notes, 100k notes, etc, doesn't matter.  An RV would be for all 87 trillion, period, end of story, which means somebody has to give CBI $323 trillion to RV dinar up to $3.71.

That's it in a nutshell.  Bottom line.  Straight from CBI financial reports.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

It doesn't matter what you think Turki said, CBI financial reports clearly show CBI doesn't even have enough reserves to support $.00086, and they also clearly show CBI has issued 87 trillion dinar.  How that 87 trillion is spread out among 25k notes, 100k notes, etc, doesn't matter.  An RV would be for all 87 trillion, period, end of story, which means somebody has to give CBI $323 trillion to RV dinar up to $3.71.

That's it in a nutshell.  Bottom line.  Straight from CBI financial reports.

I agree, No reason to be in this if you believe the financials . I dont believe the Fed so why in the world would I believe the CBI.

Do you really believe the US Inflation rate is 2.1 %  HA HA now thats funny. They Lie to us every day drifter. 

Ask your accountant what 2 plus 2 is.  If he says 4 you should hire a new accountant.  If I ask my accountant what 2 plus 2 is his answer will be " What do you want 2 plus 2 to equal."

Its not what I think Turki said. Its what he said.  Dont get your panties all tied in a knot Drifter or whoever you were before changing names.

• Upvote 5

"I agree, No reason to be in this if you believe the financials . I dont believe the Fed so why in the world would I believe the CBI."

Well then I guess there's no hope for you. You'll go to your grave waiting on your RV. 

That's fine, no problem.  Go out and buy more, waste more money on it.

If CBI redenominates (drop 3 zeros) like they ARE talking about, your dinar will be demonetized and be worthless (unless you can get it over to Iraq and exchange it for the new currency).

Whatever, no problem.  Like "gurus" say, it's a "highly speculative investment".

Personally I don't think it's an investment at all since it has zero chance of making a profit and high chance of going to zero.

But everybody has to make their own judgment on it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Well then I guess there's no hope for you. You'll go to your grave waiting on your RV. 

Yah there is no hope for me but thats a different story.

You probably should not make assumption though. You don't know me

I'm surely not waiting on an RV. I don't sit awake at night dreaming of getting rich with an RV.

Hard work will make you rich but being RICH is wayyyyyy over rated!!!

I Might make some money with my invention and product I'm selling in all Camping World stores nationwide.

I Might make some money on my 20 acre  placer gold mine which im pulling in a few grams of color for a couple of hours of hard work.

I know there has got to be a honeywhole down there somewhere LOL.

I do make some pretty good money with my C-10 contracting business. Got a good Niche market with the apparel industry

You just don't know me.

in fact  I sold off quite a bit of my dinars recently and broke even because i had quite a few lower denoms.

I'm still holding onto a few for fun.  

As far as believing the Fed or the Government goes.  Simply put... I don't.  Now that would be crazy!

• Upvote 4

"I agree, No reason to be in this if you believe the financials . I dont believe the Fed so why in the world would I believe the CBI."

That's fine, no problem. Go out and buy more, waste more money on it.

If CBI redenominates (drop 3 zeros) like they ARE talking about, your dinar will be demonetized and be worthless (unless you can get it over to Iraq and exchange it for the new currency).

Whatever, no problem. Like "gurus" say, it's a "highly speculative investment".

Personally I don't think it's an investment at all since it has zero chance of making a profit and high chance of going to zero.

Im a super hero

I wear a cape

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 3

"I agree, No reason to be in this if you believe the financials . I dont believe the Fed so why in the world would I believe the CBI."

That's fine, no problem.  Go out and buy more, waste more money on it.

Whatever, no problem.  Like "gurus" say, it's a "highly speculative investment".

hey drifter why dont you drift on back to rod's site im sure they will welcome you with open arms seems somehow  you slipped out of the tank LOL

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

There are under 5 billion individual notes currently in circulation all which are collectively valued at whatever the CBI says they are valued today. Note: even with all the crud that has gone on, and is going on the value of the dinar we hold has remained the same. that speaks alot to the stability CBI has been building into their money. Just gotta get a smoother transition from one administration to the next administration.

• Upvote 2

Ignore him SocalDinar..he won't be here long...you don't have to explain a darn thing 

Thanks Yota!

I don't let these people get to me. Just trying to say to her that most here have normal regular everday type jobs and lives. We do not go to bed dreaming of being rich from this ride.

In fact I would bet the farm that she has been here before under a different name. Never understood why people lke like her even come on this board. Who cares what people do with THEIR money.

Heck I know quite a few that piss their money away on toys, trips etc.. . Thats their choice to make.  None of my business. I surely don't feel the need to go on websites spouting my personal beliefs regarding how they spend their money.  Afterall they can always make more Right??

If I had not bought dinar with my spare lunch money I surely would have pissed it away. So where is the loss.  I don't get people like her.

• Upvote 4