Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

After RV Withdrawal of Funds From Warka

REDREDRED

If you got a warka account

Find out if they can issue you a Visa card then you can just buy what you want

I think some of them do automatic currency exchanges when you purchase things

Who knows

If they give you a non restricted visa you don't need to withdraw anything

You have an account which guarantees your money will be kept in Dinars?

In writting?

I sure would not want to be in a position of getting paid your same amount in dollars AFTER the RV.

I mean who can you turn too for justice if they decide to screw you? :shrug: 

I don't know for sure however you have two different accounts one for USD and one for IQD. Authorization is required to move/transfer one to the other. You have to carry minimums in both accounts. The USD account won't change obviously on RV but they charge a fee to make the exchange. So I have proof showing I was holding IQD prior to RV.

• 5 weeks later...

I personally have two accounts as well at Warka Bank which one states in "Dollars" and the other states "Dinars"... When I originally set up the account my funds went into the "Dollars" account and then the requested "dollar" amount was transferred into the "dinar" account. Which I might add is accruing at 8% interest.... :bravo:

I personally have two accounts as well at Warka Bank which one states in "Dollars" and the other states "Dinars"... When I originally set up the account my funds went into the "Dollars" account and then the requested "dollar" amount was transferred into the "dinar" account. Which I might add is accruing at 8% interest.... :bravo:

Hi WMI.....it's only accruing at 3 or 3.5% every 6 months....check your numbers carefully on your interest deposits.  :salute: 

Edited by ronscarpa

So Warka Bank is still open? I'm really encouraged that interest is still being paid.  There has been no response to my email correspondence since August, 2013.  Same email addresses to Mr. ISSA and c.accounts as before.  Really would like to know the status of my USD and IQD/N accounts.  Is there another individual to contact?  Since they appear to still be in business, how does one apply for a Warka Bank Visa Card?  Thanks to all......  GM

So Warka Bank is still open? I'm really encouraged that interest is still being paid.  There has been no response to my email correspondence since August, 2013.  Same email addresses to Mr. ISSA and c.accounts as before.  Really would like to know the status of my USD and IQD/N accounts.  Is there another individual to contact?  Since they appear to still be in business, how does one apply for a Warka Bank Visa Card?  Thanks to all......  GM

Hi Goldminer....it was good to connect with you via text message.  Best wishes...RON  :tiphat: 

By the way Everyone ... the Warka interest rate is 3% every 6 months...Checked my numbers since 2010...!  :salute: