Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Should we BOMB the middle east and turn it into a giant sheet of glass?

k98nights

Should we BOMB the middle east and turn it into a giant sheet of glass?

peace-on-earth-nuke-the-middle-east_desi

1. While America focuses on finding and killing people of terrorist acts, the terrorist indescrimintely kill.

2. Dropping the bomb will end the war in 12 hours which is about the amount of time needed to fly a bomber overthere and drop the bomb. There wont be any backlash because everyone will be dead and no one will be around to remember.

3. Its much more economical than continueing the war for another 4-10 years and it will save 1000′s of American lives…which is something we can all agree on.

4. We get to perform a live test on the new enhancements using emerging technology for the first time in 60+ years.

5. It sends a very strong message to the rest of the world…if you pursue terrorism as a mean to justify political end or if you harbor terrorist…we will turn your whole county into a sheet of glass which we will then collect and sell for revenue to pay for all the expenditures to level your country.

6. Its safe, its fun, it easy…all we gotta do is push the “button”.

http://www.aleslombergar.com/forum/should-we-bomb-the-middle-east-and-turn-it-into-a-giant-sheet-of-glass/

• Upvote 7

It's that pesky nuclear fallout you have to worry about.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Once the operation is totally automated, the only people who will need to go into the hot zones will be technicians and repair people. They can wear NBC suits and will only be in there for short periods of time. Totally doable....

• Upvote 1

I would nuke one at a time. I bet the rest would change there mind fast. :salute:

Naaaa they'll always come back...believing all that horsecrap that their Koran and Imams tell them. The whole thing would start all over if you let them go. Their whole reason for living is to murder and rape.

• Upvote 1

Wasn't this tried with the flood of Noah?  God cleared out the world and started all over again? Seems it didn't work then and it likely won't work now.  There's a lot of hatred of each other and judgment of differences.  Only way to solve that is to learn to love despite all these differences.  WHERE is enough love to do that? 

This is one of the dumbest ideas/questions to ever come across this site!

WOW :(

Yea huh? Though I've been a proponent since the 1st Gulf war that the whole Arabian Peninsula should be nuked and turned into a giant Jiffy Lube, the reality is that either the EU or someone on the continent of Asia (read LARGE), would complain of fallout carried over on the jet stream.

Go RV, Go Powerball!

Yea huh? Though I've been a proponent since the 1st Gulf war that the whole Arabian Peninsula should be nuked and turned into a giant Jiffy Lube, the reality is that either the EU or someone on the continent of Asia (read LARGE), would complain of fallout carried over on the jet stream.

Go RV, Go Powerball!

This from a guy whos name is: Rick n Saudi? 

LOL

Last time I checked Saudi is in the Middle East! LOL

Only if we can we take care of So. Cal too.

:eyebrows:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy1:  :cowboy:

I would nuke one at a time. I bet the rest would change there mind fast. :salute:

the rest would just lie, hit 'em all at once, wipe this disease from the globe.

Only if we can we take care of So. Cal too.

http://universalfreepress.com/religion-of-peace-murdered-more-in-this-one-month-than-ever/

“Religion Of Peace” Murdered More In This One Month Than Ever

london-muslim-protest-5.png

With conversion to Islam spreading around the world, through fear, indoctrination, and lies, the U.S. is also seeing a dramatic increase of Muslims. Of 1.6 billion followers of Islam in the world, second only to Christianity, the U.S. houses nearly 3 million. That number is suspected to more than double by 2025. By 2030, Muslims will make up more than a quarter of Earth’s population.

Why should you care? Because 15-20 percent of the world’s Muslims participate in terrorist activities. That means that the millions of injured, enslaved, oppressed, exiled, and slaughtered victims of Islam are already suffering at the hands of only around 300 million violent Muslims.

If such a small percentage of religious followers can exact such devastation, imagine what will happen when that population doubles.

Although terrorism never sleeps, one month seems to warrant more attacks than others: Ramadan, the holy month for Muslims. Ramadan is supposed to be a time when war against non-Muslims is put to rest, but this hasn’t been the case. In fact, last month was the most deadly since 9/11.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-04-at-2.51.20-PM.pngScreen-Shot-2014-08-04-at-2.52.26-PM-102

The dead tallied to 2,429, which is equivalent to 10 MH370 crashes, or 8 MH7 crashes.

If 10 passenger jets crashed every month worldwide, there would be a deafening outcry from the press, as well as the world’s leaders. For Islam, however, media and government can be terrorists’ best friends.

After all, there has been no word from the liberal media or President Obama on those suffering at the hands of Muslims.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The terrorist's family members living abroad may not take kindly to vaporizing their kin.  As always, just my opinion.   <_< 

GO RV, and NO BV

Besides... most people are NOT terrrorists... That would create instantly several thousands of motivated  martyrs.

• Upvote 1

This from a guy whos name is: Rick n Saudi?

LOL

Last time I checked Saudi is in the Middle East! LOL

LOL, you don't miss much gr. Yea, my sentiments didn't stop me from wanting some of that good money for a few years. I only hoped the consulate would have given us expats a 'heads up'. Lol.

• Upvote 1

I keep thinking that as murderous towards their own kind as they are, that they'll get around to killing each other off sooner or later. Unfortunately it's taking too much time. If they all want one giant martyr's day where they all go to Mohammed at once and pass Go and collect their 72 virgins, we should oblige them. Let them all gather at Mecca from around the world and we'll be happy to make them all holy martyrs and send them all along to Mohammed and Allah. Problem solved...their hateful murdering race will be gone from the world and they'll all get to meet God. It's a win-win situation. We can put up signs and posters asking them, "Why wait for heaven? Die now in Allah's name, all together...and see him now!" LOL

• Upvote 1