Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FEMINISM... Are You For It Or Against It?

Whatshername

Well that depends. What does it make me? I run my own house. I do all the things a man and women do. I do more than most men on my street. I cut the grass, I cook pretty good meals, I'm a bit of a techie computer geek, I do laundry, I do landscaping, I repair my decks and fence and I hang out in the lumber area in home depot occasionally. I'm learning to do electrical. :backflip:

I just bought my first Dewalt drill/driver on sale a Lowes (made in the USA by the way) and whole bunch of drill and screw driver thingy's yesterday and I'm learning to use it. :D

I look fabulous in a dress and heels..!!! :P

Is that feminism or just a really smart girl? ;)

I'd say it makes you a smart, strong, self-sufficient woman... Keep your card! Have it laminated! You embrace your femininity as you should. What a woman! :bravo:

I too, am very handy with tools (however, my resume is not for public consumption)! I can even split wood though I struggle with the maul and prefer to watch! ;) It doesn't make us any less feminine to perform traditionally masculine tasks. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! If you can also look good doing it... more power to ya!

Do I get to keep my women card?

Oops! :shrug:

Edited by Whatshername
  • Upvote 4

A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN......AS SOON AS SHE GETS OFF WORK!!........................... :D

The other day my wife said " Hey..How about taking me to a new and exotic place?"   I replied " how about the kitchen?"  And that's when the fight started....

• Upvote 1

Well that depends. What does it make me?  I run my own house.  I do all the things a man and women do.  I do more than most men on my street.  I cut the grass, I cook pretty good meals, I'm a bit of a techie computer geek, I do laundry, I do landscaping,  I repair my decks and fence and I hang out in the lumber area in home depot occasionally.  I'm learning to do electrical. :backflip:

I just bought my first Dewalt drill/driver on sale a Lowes (made in the USA by the way) and whole bunch of drill and screw driver thingy's yesterday and I'm learning to use it. :D

I look fabulous in a dress and heels..!!!  :P

Only question left to ask,

Send picture of your boat. LOL

Is that feminism or just a really smart girl?  ;)

Do I get to keep my women card?

MIT...another smart one in the bunch. Yes we might have had no choice, but the fact that we can do it and were up to the task says more than some men I have known.

My ex-husband didn't know how to use a hammer to hang a picture on a wall. :shrug:

Oops! :shrug:

Split wood...wow, you've earned a gold plated woman's card. :tiphat:

No need to share a resume. After all it's not like we're applying for the job. :lol:

Now, to find a man who is somewhere equal to me, is really challenging. They are such dweebs anymore.  :D

Sorry GG apparently my sense of humor got lost in yours.

Guess it wasn't meant to be seen.  :lol:  Everything happens for a reason.

• Upvote 2

........all this banter is why I support nudie girl car washes......feminism expressed while EXHIBITING a good work ethic!!!!!......... :bravo:

A nudie girl car wash would be the exhibition of FEMININITY... (and the opposite of feminism)!  Hey, whatever floats yer boat!  That's why I prefer to watch men split wood... Masculinity on display!  ;)

Nice Snowglobe... Too young for me though. I like a more mature, well-seasoned man!

• Upvote 2

I dont think in the way of being a feminist at all.  I just like the fact that we have choices. I am a strong woman with soft edges.

Im very intelligent but Im not embarrassed to admit when I dont know something and need help in understanding.  

I think its wonderful if a woman can stay home and take care of a family. (wish my mom could of done that, she had to work). The most important job ever.

I dont mind getting him a beer (wine for me) if Im getting one for myself but I sure would love it if he was able to do the same for me.   :P  ;)

• Upvote 1

Lets allow our ladies to decide exatly what they want to be..............since there are more women than there are men this should NOT be a problem; some may decide to be heads of the household, combat soldiers, nurses, construction workers, house wives, whatever..................

It does sort of trouble me to see a lady cut her hair short, wear mens clothing, and talk, walk and attempt to be a man! LOL

BUT

They ain't doing me no harm so whatever floats your boat!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:)