Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who broke the ceasefire?

umbertino

We don't know for sure WHO did what but, it needs to STOP on both sides...

Just have to add that I am not sure why people keep picking on umbertino for posting articles instead of music. He can post whatever he wants and people should leave him be... and STOP giving him rubies for posting!!!!!!

If you have a problem with him then address it. If that problem is that you simply don't want him posting news articles instead of music then get over it!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We don't know for sure WHO did what but, it needs to STOP on both sides...

Just have to add that I am not sure why people keep picking on umbertino for posting articles instead of music. He can post whatever he wants and people should leave him be... and STOP giving him rubies for posting!!!!!!

If you have a problem with him then address it. If that problem is that you simply don't want him posting news articles instead of music then get over it!

I didn't have any rubies to give or I would have, because this anti-Israeli crap needs to be opposed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

It's okay to oppose what you don't believe in but, just remember there is always two sides to a story and both need to be brought to light in order for people who truly care about it to get a better and more complete understanding of things. it's hard enough to try and sort out or even find much truth in the mainstream media anymore so, that causes even more confusion.

I am not siding with anyone here. I just think it's wise to try and get a better understanding rather than to take up a preconceived point of view just because it is popular or the majority happen to believe it.

We know Hamas is a filthy, disgusting, ungodly group but, there is no excuse for murdering innocent civilians in mass like what has been taking place. Israel at this point is far and beyond the military capacity of Hamas and that is evident when you see the total devastation of Gaza, and their people starving and without water and basic supplies.

We have to remember that there are good and bad people everywhere and that even though Israel is known for being the chosen of YHWH/God that there are many who denied Christ and many who are involved in things that are not pleasing to our Heavenly Father as well as the fact that Israel is also a place full of abominations and apostasies against our Elohim, just like the rest of the world and that it is a part of prophesy that they will be deceived and that the world will turn against them.

• Downvote 1

You asked for it djorjie, you get it. Umbertino is so blatantly partisan in his/her postings that there comes a time  that any sane person MUST question anything that Umbertino puts out there. If you disagree, you must not be paying attention.

flatdawg, a word of advice, listening to Mr. Hitchens is bad for your long term welfare. God bless you.

• Upvote 1

eastcreek,

Thanks, but I am paying attention or I wouldn't have stated what I did...

I just prefer to not be one sided is all. I find that when you do this you miss a lot and it not only hampers our ability to look at things from more than one point of view which leads to people being misinformed and biased.

I did state that I was not taking sides here... and just because he is posting what someone referred to as "anti Islam crap" I still believe he is entitled to do so and that it allows us a broader look into things and keeps us from falling into the herd mentality.

He is posting things that most are not probably because they are too afraid of being criticized for presenting us with a different point of view and more insight really.

I just think it is petty to pick on him  for bringing news from other sources that could very well give us things that we would otherwise never have a clue about.