Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh those sneaky bankers!!!

bostonangler

My nephew’s banker

“It was supposed to go last night but the code was faulty we have a meeting this morning with the regional president and the private wealth managers to discuss our next course of action but seems that they only wanted us there last night for the last test we are all tired and all pissed about this i will keep you posted.”

I wish the PTB would stop messing around and just get it done. Everyone is just tired and at this point excuses are just that excuses. You have to understand their frustration with the process, I didn’t post this but yesterday (7/31/2014) he sent us this:

Banker said this morn – “I can’t believe its finally here my computer shows new rates for personal transactions but I need a passkey to get in and do it” at 2:00 pm banker said – “Groups just left now i can have a slow afternoon to ease into tomorrow GM is getting the code tonight.” * tonight being 11:59 PM MST. So you see why they are a little frustrated.

B/A

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

It's only more Hopium as I see it.

After years of reading about internal Iraqi political struggles, CBI plans and intentions and daily auction results, international interference from the US President, the UN, the IMF and World Bank, Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, etc., the end of religious holidays, fiscal years, end-of-the-month/year, and every other excuse I failed to mention for why the RV hasn't happened, I have become jaded to the point of no longer caring one way or the other what a bankster has to say.

All that really matters is if and when it finally occurs. Thus, we continue to wait, as usual.

Thanks bostonangler for the post. I still appreciate them even when they don't add (or take away) anything to my enthusiasm or confidence. I'm already committed to this thing no matter what.

Billio0

• Upvote 6

It's only more Hopium as I see it.

After years of reading about internal Iraqi political struggles, CBI plans and intentions and daily auction results, international interference from the US President, the UN, the IMF and World Bank, Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, etc., the end of religious holidays, fiscal years, end-of-the-month/year, and every other excuse I failed to mention for why the RV hasn't happened, I have become jaded to the point of no longer caring one way or the other what a bankster has to say.

All that really matters is if and when it finally occurs. Thus, we continue to wait, as usual.

Thanks bostonangler for the post. I still appreciate them even when they don't add (or take away) anything to my enthusiasm or confidence. I'm already committed to this thing no matter what.

Billio0

yeah. what he said.

If it were a real story, the rate would've been told.

How the hell do I get into those chats so I can spin a yarn?

Or at least spew the classic "I was fixing the roof of my local church when I got a call from my wealth manager."

• Upvote 4

Wait, this cant be a REAL bank story. Theres no $XXX rate, flashing screens, back room whispering, wealth manager who winks at you, tiers, prosperity package inuendo. Im prone to read the ones like we saw on DV recently from Texas with the sexy teller that made the story teller's knees buckle. Those are WAY MORE believable.

• Upvote 4

Wait, this cant be a REAL bank story. Theres no $XXX rate, flashing screens, back room whispering, wealth manager who winks at you, tiers, prosperity package inuendo. Im prone to read the ones like we saw on DV recently from Texas with the sexy teller that made the story teller's knees buckle. Those are WAY MORE believable.

Don't forget the "Delaval machines" or whatever they're called, that was the big one several years ago,  "the banks are setting up the new machines, the RV is tomorrow"  LOL at this bs...

• Upvote 1