Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najafi: boycott the political process if the Alliance has nominated al-Maliki for prime minister

yota691

Najafi: boycott the political process if the Alliance has nominated al-Maliki for prime minister

02/08/2014 03:59 | Number of readings: 383

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
NB-89588-635241807995774628.jpg

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. confirmed former House Speaker Osama Najafi and the united Alqaaadat Sunni reject the nomination of Nuri al-Maliki to head the next government.

Najafi and threatened to B in a televised statement pursued Agency / Source News / County political process if he insists on the mandate of the National Alliance for the third generation, stressing that the U.S. will not hand over weapons only after the formation of a national government.

He said he did not decide to extradite position of vice president 

ZZZ Top you are exactly right, regardless what others say, He is a Dictator and will drag this out until he gets in there. if Maliki gets in there he will not share power even if he says he will he will not. He is and will kill there momentum if he can. Some say he will be the best man for the job, I say where have you been all these yrs that he has been in there and held this ride up. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 1

ZZZ Top you are exactly right, regardless what others say, He is a Dictator and will drag this out until he gets in there. if Maliki gets in there he will not share power even if he says he will he will not. He is and will kill there momentum if he can. Some say he will be the best man for the job, I say where have you been all these yrs that he has been in there and held this ride up. Thanks for the post.

My thoughts exactly 67brand. M is the brake in Iraq's progress. He likes Iraq the way it is so he can do his dirty work uninhibited. I know his kind of polititian because I come from a country with long history of political corruption. They (polititians) just love it when a country system is unorganised. The more unorganised it is the wealthier they become. I do not believe he is the best man for the job. Quite the opposite. If he gets his third term kiss the RV goodbye for a number of years down the road.

Whether or not this "PM" naming episode ends up with M or not, I still think there's too much on their to-do list to expect an RV before January 1st.  - HCL, Article 140, banking laws, fully sat GOI ( including ALL ministers), ISIS threat resolved, Peshmerga pay, Budget, etc.  

I understand that every day, it seems like we're getting so much closer that it generates a lot of excitement.  I get that.  

Just because we are getting closer, it does NOT necessarily mean that we are close.

I have this written on an index card, taped to the bottom of my monitor.  Try it, it takes a lot of the stress, anxiety of the RV watch.

• Downvote 2