Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PollySue - A Bank Story From A Grocery Store !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Shopping For Rumors At Safeway !

TNT:

PollySue: Last night July 30,2014 I had to go to the grocery store …while I was picking up a few things I saw a lady that is in the loan department at my bank. We started talking, I have a handicap son who has a bank account at the bank also and I told her that he can understand why he has to pay $1.00 every month for his ATM card.

We both laughed about it, but then she told me that things are changing at the bank on Aug 1, 2014.

I said oh, like what? She then said that she just received some of the information and it was like fees that would be dropped, she said there are some big changes that will be happening Aug 1st,

she said she doesn't have all the information because she works in the loan department. But the bank has been getting ready for these changes and all to help their banking customers and new customers!

(wow, they are expecting new customers?)

I live in a small city we have more cattle that we do people. So with what she told me last night, I think she was unknowingly talking about the GCR/ RV.

So what has happen to our bank over the last 12 years:

1. our home owned bank was sold to a larger bank, but it kept the same home own serves.

2. the name of the bank stayed the same up until April of 2014

3. I notice This year they now have a lot more banking people (personal banker, tellers).

4. empty offices are now filled

Well to me this is big, as I said I don't live in a big city so to see this much change in a bank make you go HUMM!

Dr. Rich: This seems to fit the pattern, that many of our members are now seeing. And, the amazing part is Aug. 1 is tomorrow! You just have to love it, when the bank folks always volunteers info, that we need, without asking for it!!

• Upvote 1

Did she finish her shopping?  What'd she buy?  Did she park in the handicap spot even though her kid wasn't with her?  Are steaks cheaper in a "cattle" town?  What was she wearing?   :eyebrows: ........She didn't tell us anything!!  What a jip.    :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

This is interesting because I heard this same story from a couple of different sources now. Seems like there is some new rules coming regarding foreign currency transactions on aug 1.Whether this has anything to do with the RV. Hard telling...

You shop at the same grocery store?.....How weird is that?    :shrug:   :huh:    :lol: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

Next time all of you are in your banks - ask them if you can use their restroom.  That should clarify just how concerned they are with your business.  I went in to my bank to pay off my mortgage and they refused to let me use the bathroom.  I was livid in that I had just dropped seventeen thousand dollars in cash money and they denied me access to the bathroom.  I've known all the staff for twenty years or more and yet they got real curt with me.  Next closest bank is twenty miles away so I guess I will have to visit a restroom before I go in the future. That's my bank story.  

• Upvote 3

Not wanting to offend anyone but what has having a handicapped son got to do with the story? Does it add credence to the wrighter or is it going for the sympathy vote that poly sue has enough issues it must be true

Oh yes it's TNT either will do

I think she was simply Telling you how the conversation got started. :peace:

Well I have a bank story:

Chase returned my cash deposit at the drive-thru & said I had to send it back in the tube with a photo ID or they wouldn't take it!

I was surprised because they took the bad check someone gave me last week, which doesn't require a photo ID.

Times are a changing!

Does this mean RV? [just kidding]  :eyebrows: And I don't have a handicapped son, but I do limp.

• Upvote 4