Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Christians demonstrating outside the White House: Obama, Obama, where are you??

yota691

Iraqi Christians demonstrating outside the White House: Obama, Obama, where are you??

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 06:02

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad - where]

Gathered several hundred people outside the White House yesterday, chanting "Obama, Obama, where are you? Iraqi Christians call you!"

The Iraqi Christians have staged demonstrations in a number of U.S. cities, including Washington, in addition to Paris, The Hague, Cologne, and London, in order to draw attention to the current attack on Christians by organizing [Daash where forced Christians to emigrate from Mosul, the second the largest city in Iraq, was the destruction of many monasteries and Christian shrines and churches, and has since been destroyed.

The newspapers quoted U.S. bishop in the Church in the Middle Assyrian Mar Paulus Benjamin as saying: "The United States and the United Nations, and human rights organizations ignore the Christians in Iraq."

Bishop and said: I spoke with him [u.S. President Obama meant in front of the White House. "For us, America is a symbol of freedom and the protection of human rights. In World War II, when it was America to the rescue of Europe. Thereafter, the enemy was Nazi. Today is [Daash]. Different names, but the religious cleansing is the same." ended

I think he's still campaigning, he doesn't know he has been elected.  Fraudulently in many ways.  By non citizenship, and fraud of elections.  Same ole story, same ole song and dance.  Only difference with this president is he is taking the fast track to kill this country economically, and wiping islams arse with our constitution.  We have a word for that it's called s@ck a@@.    I bet the cabal is giving him good boy goodies.

Oh my, I will pay for these comments in judgement.  But, sometimes you have to call it what it is.  

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3

Yeah, it's kind of like "Where's Waldo"?... only you eventually find Waldo. Obama is always MIA when he is needed and it is by design.

I hear ya.  When people wake up to the IRS illegitimacy and how they have been raping the US for years with the help of the shadow gov, we will have revolution and no one will pay taxes to IRS.  They could have gone to flat tax moons ago, but then they could not have kept the people broke and enslaved.  This is the Marxist way.  Chaos to bring on the worldly savior of the wars.  Ha ha ha, give me a break.  Just like the bang, explosion, then design.   Your simple processing of thought tells you it's creation, no matter how it happened.  

O has been, will be, missing in action for all chaos.  He will continue to create divide with eric holder by claiming racism.  Usually coming from authority like that it means education is lacking, or they got their like jessie and al by ripping of black people pretending to help.  O is bringing the US to a revolution and he has to pull off another stunt very soon because he has to keep it up before 2016 gets here.  You know, he is like maliki.  He won't leave.  He will bring marital law once he creates the atmosphere and then stop and hault "ALL" elections.  He may be pushing for this October cause he might loose the senate and that would really be bad for his agenda.   So, I keep my eyes peeled above.  People have fallen away from love. 

• Upvote 1

Really? Obama can not control what happens in his own country! Why would you think he can control what terrorist do?

Christians living in Muslim countries need to wake up. Muslims living in Muslim countries can not get along!

Load up the camel and get ta steppin' ;)

Really? Obama can not control what happens in his own country! Why would you think he can control what terrorist do?

CAN'T CONTROL WHAT  HAPPEN IN HIS OWN COUNTRY??? WHERE IS IT?
IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT USA WHY WOULD HE? HE IS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION,SPEAK AGAINST OUR FOREFATHERS, ATTACK AMERICAN RIGHTS AND BELIEFS... COME ON NOW
THERE IS ALOT OFCHRISTIANS THAT LIVES IN THE MIDDLE EAST THAN YOU ARE TOLD. ATLEAST WHEN SADDAM WAS IN POWER THE CHRISTIANS WASNT BEEN ATTACK.
  • Upvote 2