Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cant Refuse RFID Chip, Entire USA will be Chipped by 10/2014

divemaster5734

Djorgie, I commend you on your knowledge of scriptures, however, I believe you are wrong on this point.  The Lord is not returning to the earth prior to the tribulation period but to the air.  This is where your thinking (believed by many) goes wrong.  Jesus will gather his people to the air first to take them to the wedding, feast, distribution of crowns etc, etc.  "We are not appointed to wrath" (of God).  That is why Jesus died on the cross.  He took the wrath of God on himself for us.  The tribulation period is a period of "Jacobs Trouble" spoken of in Daniel etc etc. Gods period of wrath on the ungodly.

As for a second chance, you are again right, that is never taught in scripture.  Those left here after the Rapture has taken part and have previously heard the gospel and rejected it, will believe the "Lie".  God is going to send a strong delusion that they will believe the lie.  God is sending that delusion, not Satan!  Those who reject the Gospel will not get a second chance!  Those "a host that no man can number from every tribe tongue and nation" are from those that have never heard the Gospel.  Not everyone in the world will have heard the Gospel before the Rapture, but they will all hear it before the Second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I know this is a subject that has caused numerous debates over the years, and will continue to do so until the Rapture takes place, but The Lord Jesus taught it, The Disciples believed it and we are going to be part of it.

Please accept this brief oversight as a well meant thought and not a platform for debate or argument.  Soon, and very soon, we are going to see the Lord, whether at the Rapture (as I believe) or at his second coming.

Yours in the Lord.

David

• Upvote 1

David68,

Hello there Brother! I accept that you believe I am wrong... Many do!  However, I never said there would be a return of any kind "prior" to tribulation. That was the point I was trying to make lol... that there will be NO prior return, only one time will Christ return. There will be no secret rapture where he comes to take his children away and only they know it or witness it. He will return like a roaring lion... Every eye will see... Every knee will bow.

Agreed that YHWH/God does tell us that he will send a strong delusion upon those who continue to go against his will... but, he doesn't twist his own scripture so, that leaves the adversary via people.

I do thank you for reaching out to me as brothers and sisters should do. None of us know it all but, all we can do is pray and walk in the spirit and allow him to guide us in knowledge and understanding.

Blessings and love to you in Yahushua Ha Mashiach/ Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 1