Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cant Refuse RFID Chip, Entire USA will be Chipped by 10/2014

divemaster5734

Trust me, your body's next.

yep whoever negged LGD on this one is a total idiot obama lover, because you know that obummercare has a chip implant mandate.

You've been reading too many SI-FI books.

oh it was you...............hahaha..............read the ACA  :cowboy1:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tripphood,

I agree that "this" chip or even others at this point are not "the mark", however, they may be leading up to the actual thing...

I also agree that whatever "the mark" turns out to be, that people must take it willingly knowing what it is and it will be pushed and many who refuse it will be murdered or die of hunger, etc.. Unfortunately the majority WILL take it because they don't want to suffer or die but, what they fail to realize is that it means their eternal soul cast into the lake of fire.

We know that we will suffer and be killed and go through GREAT sorrows and that there WILL be weeping and gnashing of teeth but, for those of us who reside in the shadow of our Heavenly Father, we WILL be under his protection and guidance but, it doesn't mean we won't suffer. I personally don't believe in a pre trib rapture because that is not what YHWH's/God's word tells us. I believe the pre trib rapture to be another one of the deceptions and false doctrine taught in the churches today and sadly MANY will fall because they think they are going to forego any suffering... If our Messiah and precious Savior suffered SO much, why do men think they are bigger or better then him to not have to suffer? It's just not true and it breaks my heart that so many believe this.

• Upvote 2

You've been reading too many SI-FI books.

Dont wake up Goldie

You might just find yourself living in a Si-Fi book

RFID Chips in Humans

By Dan Antony, eHow Contributor

Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) chips are available as U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved, implantable devices for hands-free identification of such individuals as children, students, and prisoners. RFID has long been used to identify cattle and pets.

State Bans

o        In January 2008, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law SB362, joining Wisconsin and North Dakota in banning forced implantation of "unique identifiers" like RFID in children, students, prisoners, state employees, among others.

Public Advocacy

o        Anti-RFID advocates claim that major corporations, such as Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and governments with RFID-enabled passports "plan to track your every purchase and track your every move."

Voluntary Implantation

o       

Voluntary implantation is fairly common. The Attorney General of Mexico and 18 members of his staff allowed the VeriChip device to be implanted in their arms for security access and faster access to medical records. A Barcelona, Spain, beach club piloted RFID implants for patrons, allowing them to buy alcohol and services without using cash.
Privacy

o       

Contrary to popular belief, RFID chips contain no personal information; they contain single numbers, which are matched to a database where private information resides. Without the database, the number on the chip is meaningless.
Cancer

o       

Implantable RFID is suspected of causing cancer, but proof is questionable. A September 2007 Associated Press story quoted a pathologist who claimed RFID induced malignant tumors; but more than15 million tags implanted in animals have yet to be linked to tumors.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

• Upvote 1

Maybe so, but I don't believe that chip to be the mark of the beast. I also don't believe that one can unwittingly take the mark of the beast. I really don't believe the mark will ever be offered until after the rapture of the church.

So the author of the book is Inventor?

yes...don't have a copy here or I would name him

Dont wake up Goldie

You might just find yourself living in a Si-Fi book

RFID Chips in Humans

By Dan Antony, eHow Contributor

Radio-frequency Identification (RFID) chips are available as U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved, implantable devices for hands-free identification of such individuals as children, students, and prisoners. RFID has long been used to identify cattle and pets.

State Bans

o        In January 2008, California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger signed into law SB362, joining Wisconsin and North Dakota in banning forced implantation of "unique identifiers" like RFID in children, students, prisoners, state employees, among others.

Public Advocacy

o        Anti-RFID advocates claim that major corporations, such as Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and governments with RFID-enabled passports "plan to track your every purchase and track your every move."

Voluntary Implantation

o       

Voluntary implantation is fairly common. The Attorney General of Mexico and 18 members of his staff allowed the VeriChip device to be implanted in their arms for security access and faster access to medical records. A Barcelona, Spain, beach club piloted RFID implants for patrons, allowing them to buy alcohol and services without using cash.
Privacy

o       

Contrary to popular belief, RFID chips contain no personal information; they contain single numbers, which are matched to a database where private information resides. Without the database, the number on the chip is meaningless.
Cancer

o       

Implantable RFID is suspected of causing cancer, but proof is questionable. A September 2007 Associated Press story quoted a pathologist who claimed RFID induced malignant tumors; but more than15 million tags implanted in animals have yet to be linked to tumors.

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

interesting aside ...those who take the mark will break out in boils ...chips are lithium battery operated....lithium if it leaches into your body creates...wait for it BOILS !!

• Upvote 1

I don't believe the RFID chip in the cards are "the mark", however, I do believe it is part of the "acclimation" process, they are turning up the heat, ever so slightly, but we are not "cooked" yet.

By the time the physical implant is offered as an option, I don't think there will be any question in any Christians mind.

Reading through the comments, I've noticed an important missing facet.

That is the Holy Spirit "filter".

This comment is not intended for non-Christians, if you do not know Jesus, and have never walked in the Spirit, then please refrain from commenting on this, you simply can't relate to it.

There are no words to fully explain ANY experience to anyone.

They can't smell it, touch it, feel it, or see it.

Anyone that has walked in the Spirit has, and knows exactly what I am talking about.

I am not posting this to get into a debate with a nonbeliever, what would you care about the mark of the beast anyway if you dont believe in any of it anyway.

To my brothers and sisters, I would say don't waste a lot of time stressing over these cards.

It is far more base than Satan wanting your soul.

It's all about the oppressive government wanting to control you, and greedy globalists wanting to sell you what you didnt even know you need.

While the rfid could be an incredible time saving convenient tool, I have lost all trust in both my government and the globalists to actually believe they are even remotely concerned about my well being.

All you have to do to disable the card is wrap it in aluminum foil.

You can get a case online for under $5.

Personally, I am outraged at the loss of privacy.

You are being tracked 24/7 through your cell phone already.

You didn't actually believe the GPS apps were provided free because the telecoms just really like you, did you?

I have posted the price lists here before from every online email server, every cellular service, and every internet access company that charges any law enforcement or government agency for your life.

There are rates for just emails,  phone calls, texts, or location, rates are for hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.

The single service with the most information on you gets the biggest price.

That's fine, they can track me all they want, all I do is work or ride.

They can listen in all they want, 99% of the time I'm just talking shop.

It's just when it comes to the rfid chip on the credit card, which does in fact contain all your account, personal, and pin numbers, I draw the line.

It's only a matter of time before you suddenly wind up with erroneous charges on your card.

I have so many purchases that I only look for a certain minimum threshold, usually anything under $100 I dont even see.

Yea, I was charged $40 a month for a year for a service that was started when my account was hacked before I found it.

Because it was started during a 4 hour window when the bank allowed unauthorized persons across the country to charge, the entire year was returned.

The bank never fully disclosed how the card was hacked, but they did admit it was their fault.

It's happened with both personal and business accounts, both debit and credit.

Whats to stop criminals from taking only $20 from each card, but taking from 10,000 cards?

And now they can do that just by sitting in the mall and you walking past.

Thats for another topic.

My point in this comment is that the Spirit witnesses to me, and to you, when truly life altering events or decisions are present.

I don't believe for one second God would allow you, or me, to be "tricked" into taking the mark.

• Upvote 3

Of course everyone will have to have it done. It will be a requirement to get health care, have a bank account, drive a car, start a car , get into your house, get on a plane, bus etc...

It will be for our safety and security. We will eat it up !!!

This country is full of morons, sheep , what ever you want to call them.

Time to get out !

Come on rv.

Islandman7

• Upvote 2

Its true, the R.F.I.D. Radio Frequency Identification Devices is an implantable device place into the human body, as well as any where else they want to place them.  People its all in the Obama Health Care Act. 

No amount of good compare to the evil that will come through forced compliance with this R.F.I.D. chip.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tripphood,

I agree that "this" chip or even others at this point are not "the mark", however, they may be leading up to the actual thing...

I also agree that whatever "the mark" turns out to be, that people must take it willingly knowing what it is and it will be pushed and many who refuse it will be murdered or die of hunger, etc.. Unfortunately the majority WILL take it because they don't want to suffer or die but, what they fail to realize is that it means their eternal soul cast into the lake of fire.

We know that we will suffer and be killed and go through GREAT sorrows and that there WILL be weeping and gnashing of teeth but, for those of us who reside in the shadow of our Heavenly Father, we WILL be under his protection and guidance but, it doesn't mean we won't suffer. I personally don't believe in a pre trib rapture because that is not what YHWH's/God's word tells us. I believe the pre trib rapture to be another one of the deceptions and false doctrine taught in the churches today and sadly MANY will fall because they think they are going to forego any suffering... If our Messiah and precious Savior suffered SO much, why do men think they are bigger or better then him to not have to suffer? It's just not true and it breaks my heart that so many believe this.

Don't be broken hearted djorgie, there is good news for you. If you have received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior then regardless of whether you believe in a PreTrib Rapture or not you will still be taken to meet Him in the air in the PreTrib Rapture. 1 Thessalonians 4:13 and 1 Thessalonians 5:9.

because you know that obummercare has a chip implant mandate.

oh it was you...............hahaha..............read the ACA 

I haven't the time for the whole 1800 pages. Care to give the page number?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tripphood,

Good one lol... I never said I didn't believe in "The Rapture", however, it is not prior to tribulation. It is when Yahushua/Jesus returns and he made it VERY clear that it will NOT be before the tribulation.

My heart does ache for those who have already died in sin and for those who will be lost in the future because they refused to turn away from their wicked nature. I know that not many will make it into the Kingdom of heaven and that is heartbreaking to me.

Thank Yahushua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ, for without the shedding of his precious blood there is no remission.

• Upvote 1

Tripphood,

Good one lol... I never said I didn't believe in "The Rapture", however, it is not prior to tribulation. It is when Yahushua/Jesus returns and he made it VERY clear that it will NOT be before the tribulation.

My heart does ache for those who have already died in sin and for those who will be lost in the future because they refused to turn away from their wicked nature. I know that not many will make it into the Kingdom of heaven and that is heartbreaking to me.

Thank Yahushua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ, for without the shedding of his precious blood there is no remission.

Where does the Bible make that clear? You need to read the verses that I put up. True Christians will NOT see the wrath of God in the Tribulation. And when He returns in the Second Coming at the end of the Tribulation, He will actually come with the Saints of Heaven and set His foot on the Mt of Olives. He will set up His Kingdom on the Earth for the Millennial Reign.

Christ's work on the cross made me, once a sinner but after receiving Him, the righteousness of God. I am the apple of His eye, why would He bring down His wrath on me, His child? That doesn't make any sense. I don't know how this gets so distorted.

No matter what you believe, God will not release his wrath on you, his child. His wrath will be taken out on non-believers. But for those who miss the rapture but believe on Him after the fact, can still be saved. They could of course pay the price of their head. Or they could hide out but as long as they do not receive the mark of the beast they will be saved.

There is nothing you can say to make me believe anything different. It's In the word. All that really matters is that we are saved by the Blood if The Lamb. It will all play out regardless of what we think we know.

• Upvote 1

I will carry I card but no one can make put anything in my body that I don't want there.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I can't believe you get information from snopes.......say it aint so.   :o 

GO RV, and NO BV

no I don't, you said the chip implant mandate in obamacare isn't true, so I figured you must be a snopes regular.  ;)

Tripphood,

The pretribulation rapture wasn't even heard of or really taught until around the year 1830. A man by the name of John Darby (founder of the Plymouth brethren) brought this doctrine to popularity with his teachings of it after he was rumored to have gotten it from a woman by the name of Margaret MacDonald who supposedly fell ill and had visions of these things. Before that there was only a hint of possible pretrib beliefs between the 4th and 18th centuries, and that was by a deacon named Ephraem. Only one of his writings contained a passage pertaining to this view and again that was his point of view not what YHWH/God tells us in scripture. Since the 18th century many have twisted scripture to fit this relatively new doctrine. In 1Thessalonians, Paul tells us that the living saints and the dead will all be taken to be with YHWH at THE END of the world. This does not allow for it to be a "pretribulation rapture" because if it is the end of the world there will be no world in which to have a tribulation at that point... and YHWH's/GOD's children aren't going to be destroyed by God's wrath, but for those who are still alive at that time we WILL be present for the tribulation but, we will also be under his protection during that time. There will be sufferings but, YHWH will provide for us/them and will protect us/them from many of the things that are to take place.

What you said about the rapture yourself should open eyes... "For those who miss the rapture but believe in him AFTER THE FACT can still be saved". What would the purpose of a pretrib rapture be if there is another chance after that? It is just not true. Once Messiah returns there is no second chance! That is the whole deception of this doctrine... to make people believe that, oh well, I still have time so, no need to get saved right now, I can always do it later because I get another chance. This causes people to be slack in their faith and belief in Yahushua Ha Mashiach/Jesus Christ.. It is a lie! How many people do you think have already died believing this doctrine and now will definitely not get to go to Heaven because they felt that they had more time or another chance awaited them? What about all of those who are still alive when Christ returns and realize that they have been deceived and did not accept Yahushua/Jesus and were not truly born again and that they will be cast into the lake of fire because of it? Satan is stealing souls with this doctrine. Very deceiving indeed.

Christ will only return a second time once. That is why it is called the "second coming", and not the second, third and fourth coming. When he returns it is judgment time, not time for more chances to believe in him. Christ dies for us and that IS our second chance because without him EVERYONE would die and be dead for eternity.

I don't expect to change your mind on the subject and I certainly won't change mine, however, I do think we can both agree that our precious savior shed his blood, gave his life so that we could live and that nothing is greater than the power, love and glory of our heavenly Father!

• Upvote 1

Its true, the R.F.I.D. Radio Frequency Identification Devices is an implantable device place into the human body, as well as any where else they want to place them.  People its all in the Obama Health Care Act.  No amount of good compare to the evil that will come through forced compliance with this R.F.I.D. chip.

could Obama be the antichrist. I'm not too knowledgable on the bible - I was brought up as a catholic / Christian , now I don't follow any religion however I do beleive there is a god. This thread is fascinating to me and any stuff I can learn off you guys is appreciated

There seems to be very good cases for both a pre-trib and mid-trib rapture (pre-wrath). As far as the implanted chip, here's is a link to the latest development. It could easily be injected with the latest and greatest vaccine or antibiotic for say, an ebola epidemic or such and no one would ever know....of course, our government wouldn't do that.

http://novascience.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/hitachi-develops-worlds-smallest-rfid-chip/

Edited by DinarDavo

dinarbeliever, sorry I can't copy and paste your post, my system won't allow it. So I try to remember to bold the persons name to let members know I am speaking to them.   

Anyway's to answer your  question and I'll make it simple because I don't want to throw this off track.

I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ, I do think that he is a puppet and helping in preparing for the Anti-Christ.  I wouldn't worry about it.  Be more concern of polishing the soul and prepare for the return of Christ.  

If you want to make a separate thread on this, then I would say, shoot for it.  But fair warning, the different views will come at you in full force.  Okay, let's just return to topic.