Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cant Refuse RFID Chip, Entire USA will be Chipped by 10/2014

divemaster5734

Anyone else a merchant that does P.O.S. mobile CC transactions?

If so you probably got the notice of the new card readers being sent out.

As a consumer, replacement cards were sent from one of the banks, and I was not allowed to refuse it, as I have in the past.

I'm sure the other guys will send their replacements soon.

As a merchant, I was informed the entire USA will have embedded chips in every card by October 2014.

I would suggest you go out and purchase an aluminum case to block the RFID signal when you are out in public.

Just giving y'all a heads up, the loss of anonymity is just around the corner.

The government is trying desperately to make cash obsolete, probably just because there are so many transactions that are made that cant be traced, or then taxed.

In the process, they are going to be able to keep tabs on you everywhere you go.

Facial recognition software in street mounted cameras, along with rfid chips matching the slave to the face, everything we buy, everywhere we go, everyone we talk to will be recorded and data based, to be used as evidence against you at the governments discretion.

• Upvote 7

Thanks Dive... the RFDI chipped cards I can handle, almost all of Europe is using credit cards with the chips in them. It is "SUPPOSED" to be a more secure way of your identity safer that the old magnetite strip but when it comes to actually putting one of those little chips in my body.... Then we will have a big problem..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Dive... the RFDI chipped cards I can handle, almost all of Europe is using credit cards with the chips in them. It is "SUPPOSED" to be a more secure way of your identity safer that the old magnetite strip but when it comes to actually putting one of those little chips in my body.... Then we will have a big problem..

that's what I was referring to - never accept the chip in any part of your body - although I am not particulurly religious it does sound similar to the mark of the beast. I do beleive in god but I don't follow any particular religion!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

YOU WILL NEVER GET EVERYBODY TO HAVE A CHIP PUT IN THEIR BODY..PERIOD , END OF STORY Their are to many reasons why you can't. ;)

doesn't mean they wont try...nor be highly effective when they do....

"Say No To That Mark"....an excellent read by the inventor himself !!

As a matter of fact I got a replacement credit card in the mail this week. My account number was changed and now it is a Visa. It was a Master Card. Guess I will stick it in the safe and leave it there. I don't use credit cards much anyway.

They will be putting them in newborn babies first.  You know, for their own good and your piece of mind.  You will be able to track your child with your cell phone. The chip will be able to recognize illness in it's earliest stages, which is key to fighting sickness. This new generation of knucklehead Americans might just accept this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

GG,

No, it's not syfi anymore... There are people right here in the U.S. who have been chipped already and I think the first family (yes, the whole family) to get it is from Florida if I remember correctly (it was a few years ago). It's under the guise of being able to find your loved ones in case of a natural disaster, emergency, etc. when you become separated. Pretty much like chipping your dog so when they get lost you can track them down.

There are also even employers now in other countries for sure (not sure about the U.S.) who have chipped their employees and it is used as a payment system as well as for security access into higher level offices. I watched a special on it a while back where this guy had one and he goes grocery shopping and just scans his hand to pay for his groceries and when he goes to the club he pays for his bar tab by scanning his hand. it's like a key/credit card/tracking device... and these people actually think this is a good thing!

• Upvote 1

You've been reading too many SI-FI books.

Actually, it's simply a matter of progression. 15 years ago would you have believed

you would soon be holding a computer in the palm of your hand?And even be able

to make phone calls with it. Or listen to ANY song from ANY era on it.

Shortly, we will have all this as implants and people will go ape shite over it.

Look at Google, they are heading this up with both BARRELS.

GG,

No, it's not syfi anymore... There are people right here in the U.S. who have been chipped already and I think the first family (yes, the whole family) to get it is from Florida if I remember correctly (it was a few years ago). It's under the guise of being able to find your loved ones in case of a natural disaster, emergency, etc. when you become separated. Pretty much like chipping your dog so when they get lost you can track them down.

There are also even employers now in other countries for sure (not sure about the U.S.) who have chipped their employees and it is used as a payment system as well as for security access into higher level offices. I watched a special on it a while back where this guy had one and he goes grocery shopping and just scans his hand to pay for his groceries and when he goes to the club he pays for his bar tab by scanning his hand. it's like a key/credit card/tracking device... and these people actually think this is a good thing!

absolute truth and it was Florida btw....they lobbied to be the first...sorry Goldie it is not SciFi..it is here...no more missing children, no more MIA's, no more credit card fraud.....just THINK of all the possibilities....

THEN go read the book I already mentioned by the INVENTOR along with his pastor...Say No To That Mark... and awake because the hour is LATER than you think

GG,

Maybe so, but I don't believe that chip to be the mark of the beast. I also don't believe that one can unwittingly take the mark of the beast. I really don't believe the mark will ever be offered until after the rapture of the church.

absolute truth and it was Florida btw....they lobbied to be the first...sorry Goldie it is not SciFi..it is here...no more missing children, no more MIA's, no more credit card fraud.....just THINK of all the possibilities....

THEN go read the book I already mentioned by the INVENTOR along with his pastor...Say No To That Mark... and awake because the hour is LATER than you think

So the author of the book is Inventor?