Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - July 30, 2014

Adam Montana

I'm not saying I like it... but as I've stated many times, there is nobody that can get the support needed to remove him. 

Maliki has not withdrawn.

Adam, the main candidates are Chalabi and Mahdi from the N.A. which is the largest block.  they will be the one block to advance their candidates and maliki's name is not among them.  (in fact, maliki's name is not on the SOL list at this late hour.)  the N.A. guys will be voted in on the first ballet.  The Natioanl Coalition (hakim, sadr. nujafi, allawi barzani) has over 220 members, in Parliament, far more than needed to pass laws, the bugdet and get iraq moving and their money worth something.  maliki has been chastised by Sistani and will not even be part of the voting.  he's gone Adam.  Why you remain the VERY LAST ONE TO SEE THIS is curious at best.  :/

• Upvote 1

Adam, the main candidates are Chalabi and Mahdi [....snipped... ] maliki has been chastised by Sistani and will not even be part of the voting.  he's gone Adam.  Why you remain the VERY LAST ONE TO SEE THIS is curious at best.  :/

Thanks for the comment, but if you were responding to my post... I specifically asked for ONE name. You gave two, and did not commit to either.

Maliki is chastised on a regular basis, as is Obama and Putin... does that have any bearing on their position? NO.

If you are going to comment on my opinion, I would respectfully ask that you not waste the reader's time (or mine) with comments that are idly posted.

Either way, I am here to wish the Iraqi people prosperity and peace. 

Have a nice day, and thanks for your contribution to the community.

• Upvote 3

Overall... it's looking like we're in for an exciting 

month of August!
:twothumbs:

Looks like the huge cat fans on this forum...you know who you are  ;)...may have to settle for the "Dog Days of Summer" to bring this ride to an end...looks like we could all use a breather when this thing finally pops!!!  :wacko: 

dog_days_of_summer.jpg

As always... Sandfly Adam and Mods for all you do keepin' this ride sane!!!    :rodeo2: 

Come On RV Baby!!!   B) 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

Link removed to prevent unfounded rumors from being spread.

When I see it on a major news source I'll start stretching the upper body to pay my debt.

Until then, let's stick to the facts.  :twothumbs:

Sorry Adam...I thought I was quoting a credible news source (IraqNews.com)....but then again, who/what over there is credible? 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183398-adam-montana-weekly-july-30-2014/page-2#ixzz390mWf5DR

Link removed to prevent unfounded rumors from being spread.

When I see it on a major news source I'll start stretching the upper body to pay my debt.

Until then, let's stick to the facts. :twothumbs:

Sorry Adam...I thought I was quoting a credible news source (IraqNews.com)....but then again, who/what over there is credible?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183398-adam-montana-weekly-july-30-2014/page-2#ixzz390mWf5DR

No worries! The site you linked is a recap type site - mostly redistributed "news", but no authority at all. It looked convincing, I had to look hard to be sure it wasn't legit. I'm not blaming you at all for the post.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the comment, but if you were responding to my post... I specifically asked for ONE name. You gave two, and did not commit to either.

Maliki is chastised on a regular basis, as is Obama and Putin... does that have any bearing on their position? NO.

If you are going to comment on my opinion, I would respectfully ask that you not waste the reader's time (or mine) with comments that are idly posted.

Either way, I am here to wish the Iraqi people prosperity and peace.

Have a nice day, and thanks for your contribution to the community.

But wait Nadita said he resigned..

And Mt Goat said the budget passed lol

Ps Adam why slam someone who is just giving their honest opinion? Isn't that why this site is so much better than DR?

(Ok let's see how many negs I get and maybe flagged or blocked for stating my observation...hopefully fairness will shine through even though life isn't Always fair)

• Upvote 2

OK...I have a thought on the Kurds and their oil tanker..

If they are able to sell the oil....I assume the cash is put in an account that they can not touch until it can be divided right?

If not then....why would they even want to remain a part of Iraq? If they are able to sell oil...with no recourse and get the oil...I see a break up of Iraq in a matter of weeks to months. This folks would be real bad for our Currency holdings.

I am trying to understand....can someone explain this to me?

I agree with Adam

Maliki is not finished because someone wrote it down that he is

Politicians get slammed everyday all over the world

We will see in the next couple weeks what's going on and for someone to state he is the last one to see this is bogus

I think Maliki will retain his position too

So we wait

It's not a guarentee or what I want

It doesn't matter to me who wins over there

It's going to be a shitte and the shitte clerics will still make the decisions same as they did under Maliki

No matter who it is he is a puppet under the same clerics

If Maliki was truly "gone", it would be all over major news outlets. At this time, that's not the case... it's been "published" on a couple of independent sites and a few gurus have "verified" it.

Maliki may indeed end up stepping down or being replaced, but at this time Maliki has NOT stepped down.

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but that's the facts.

Maliki is gone due to political pressure. It's in Nadita File :)

:lol:

I'd jokingly say "I stand corrected" if I didn't think a few would take me serious!

Keep up the good work Nadita! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2